Dr. Meher Dasgupta, MD

Dr. Meher Dasgupta, MD

Internal Medicine | Female

Dr. Meher Dasgupta, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Tyler, TX. She is 49 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Dasgupta is affiliated with Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler.

Dr. Dasgupta's Experience

See how Dr. Dasgupta's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dasgupta

Dr. Dasgupta accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Dasgupta has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dasgupta's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dasgupta to family and friends
Dr. Dasgupta's Performance
in Lindale, TX |
DR. Dasgupta's attention to detail and broad knowledge of my medical condition has helped improve my quality of life. Her assessments at appointments are thorough, and she follows up with other specialists I see to coordinate my overall medical care. I have a chronic medical condition that has caused multiple ailment. Other internists I have seen in the past have not been as thorough and competent as her in addressing my special needs.
in Kilgore, TX |
I am 70 and have about 12 different diagnosis'. She made referrals to many specialists so that I could get the help that I need. When we meet she usually has a list of questions for me and we also discuss the visits to the specialists. Then I have my list of concerns and we discuss them as well. It seems like she has all the time to talk to me and I never feel rushed. I would recommend Dr. Dasgupta to people that have complex medical conditions and to others as well.
in Tyler, TX |
I don't care for Dr Dasgupta.She doesn't care about my situation and talks over me when I try to explain something to her.I don't feel comfortable with her. I think she has an extremely bad bedside manor. On my last visit I listened about her poor cancer ridden cousin who she pulled strings for to get him into the USA. She wasted my time and money. I would feel more comfortable with a more caring doctor. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Meher Dasgupta, MD?
Are you Dr. Dasgupta?

Compare Dr. Dasgupta

Dr. Dasgupta's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Dasgupta has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dasgupta's Board Certifications

Dr. Dasgupta does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dasgupta and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Rg Kar Medical College, West Bengal University Of Health Sciences

Graduated in 1993

In University School Of Med
    Ny Med College

• Hindi

Dr. Dasgupta does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dasgupta and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Preventive Medicine

Dr. Dasgupta does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dasgupta and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.