Dr. Mehdi Khorsandi, MD

Dr. Mehdi Khorsandi, MD

Gastroenterology  ·

Dr. Mehdi Khorsandi, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Glendale, CA. He specializes in gastroenterology.

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • LACare
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Khorsandi

See how frequently Dr. Khorsandi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gas-Bloat Syndrome
Abdominal Pain

Dr. Khorsandi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Khorsandi "I seek to provide the most complete care to my patients in a caring and respectful way."

• Gastroenterology

• Gastroenterology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Khorsandi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Khorsandi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khorsandi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Khorsandi is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View awards

Dr. Khorsandi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khorsandi to family and friends

Dr. Khorsandi's Performance

Worst staff I have ever seen. Don't care if you have been in urgent care or have pain, unable to go to work. Didn't change my appointment and asked me to wait a month to see doctor. I found another doctor with good review and made appointment and will see doctor in 2 days.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Zero stars is not a choice.I could not get through to the front desk. They let it ring and then a recording says, "we are assisting other patients." After trying to get through on at least seven calls, I pushed the button for "if you are a hospital or a doctor." I was still put on hold for over six...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
After over an hour wait on the phone I made an appointment for my parents, the earlier was two moths wait! I think they based there priorities based on insurance because if I had ppo then they would give me sooner time! However, I showed on the appointment time, I was informed that they don't take...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
if I could leave a 0 stars I would do that. First, I couldn't contact them for 4 days as they don't pick up the phone. Then finally someone picked up the phone after 4 days and I asked to get an appointment she said the earliest is after two months and was laughing at me when I complained. They...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He is amazing!!! So kind and so nice!!! And knows so much about his profession! I'm gladness I'm finally in the care of someone who actually cares! Thank you!
Are you Dr. Khorsandi?