Dr. Meh Jabeen Hussain, MD

Dr. Meh Jabeen Hussain, MD

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Meh Jabeen Hussain, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Saint Charles, IL and has been practicing for 18 years. She graduated from Ross University / School of Medicine & Veterinary Medicine in 1996 and specializes in child & adolescent psychiatry and psychiatry.Read her story

100 Illinois St Ste 200

Saint Charles, IL 60174

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check Dr. Hussain's experience treating your condition or procedure

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Combination Drug Dependence
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Developmental and Learning Disorders
  • Drug-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Impulse Control Disorders
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Marijuana Addiction
  • Medication Management
  • Mood Disorders
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder (OCPD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Suicidal Ideation

My care is based on the individual needs of my patients. Medications are tailored according to the symptoms presented and the patient's medical status. I have worked with a diverse patient population and I am ready to meet challenges in practice.

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

2.4

Dr. Hussain?
Dr. Hussain's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Meh Jabeen Hussain, MD
She consults at Hartgrove and does not return phone calls in a timely manner. My child was discharged without the DR making sure the medications were covered by his insurance and has failed to address this issue almost a week later, or return phone calls. I also had to ask her to adjust his medication to address issues she was already aware of but not proactive to treat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meh Jabeen Hussain, MD?
Do not use Dr. Hussein is a psychiatrist . She's never on time, she accepts phone calls during your sessions, and is very bad about returning phone calls . I stopped going to her a year and a half ago, and just received a bill from her office for missing two of my sessions when I had to leave because she was running almost 2 hours behind schedule. I called to dispute the charge with her, and she said she would send me to collections if I didn't pay the $100.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meh Jabeen Hussain, MD?
Was suppose to call my child for a phone appointment and never did. Called her office several times a day for an entire week waiting for the decency of a return phone call and never called my child or myself back. Only has a answering service who has no control to give messages. Never refilled my child prescription. For a psychiatrist or any type of doctor in need, she is awful! Very unprofessional. Hate to see if it's an emergency no way to contact her. She STINKS!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meh Jabeen Hussain, MD?
Waited over an hour in the office for our appointment. She never called. Receptionists don't have her schedule or any way to contact her. I didn't hear from her for two days. When I tried to reschedule, she never returned my call. I called her service four times. Never refilled medication or got back to pharmacy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meh Jabeen Hussain, MD?
Most unprofessional doctor I've ever had. She's often late for over an hour. During our session, she's constantly on her phone to call or message and typing on her computer. Does not make you feel like she's listening to you. Scheduling or rescheduling is not flexible. She does not receive her messages and tried enforcing a late fee on me when I canceled on time. I would suggest that she get a secretary to help her with paper work and appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meh Jabeen Hussain, MD?
My daughter was really struggling. Dr Hussain chose a med, started at a low dose, and titrated til she was doing better. She asked about side effects. Dr Hussain always talks with her about how things are going and encourages her to plan ahead.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meh Jabeen Hussain, MD?
She was very attentive to my child's needs, knew the diagnosis and gave the appropriate recommendations and treatment needed. She is very knowledgeable and has a wealth of experience. She is kind and compassionate, very warm and understanding. I will recommend her hands down.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meh Jabeen Hussain, MD?
I love Dr. Hussain she has been my psychiatrist for many years. I trust her and I feel that she is very compassionate and takes my best interests into consideration and does not make me me feel uncomfortable or as if I don't matter. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Hussain and she will be my doctor as long as she is in practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meh Jabeen Hussain, MD?
Dr. Hussain was my psychiatrist a couple years ago, I was prescribed medicine that did not help, or made my mental health worse. One medicine that did help, made me uncomfortable to walk and she suggested that we increase the dose to see what would happen. She told me my trauma had fried my brain & the only way I could feel better is if I continued taking these pills I paid for, most of them were over $30 for a month. Also, she is usually over a half hour late & always tried hurrying my visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meh Jabeen Hussain, MD?
Dr. Hussain is currently treating my adolescent son for depression. Only 2 visits but I am satisfied so far. She explains things in a way my son can understand and tells me exactly what to expect and timeframes when taking his new medication. One improvement that she should make with regard to connecting with her patients is EYE CONTACT. She bares looks at us when in the office and asking questions. Primarily looks at her computer as she is typing notes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meh Jabeen Hussain, MD?
Dr. Hussain is always late at the least 1/2 hour but usually and hour or more for every appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meh Jabeen Hussain, MD?
Interrupted session to take 3 phone calls. When I call and leave a message no one returns my calls.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meh Jabeen Hussain, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hussain?

Insurance accepted