Dr. Meghavi Kosboth, DO

Dr. Meghavi Kosboth, DO

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Meghavi Kosboth, DO is a rheumatology specialist in Gainesville, FL and has been practicing for 17 years. She graduated from Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine--New York in 2001 and specializes in rheumatology.

4343 W Newberry Rd Ste 8

Gainesville, FL 32607

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Kosboth

See how frequently Dr. Kosboth performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Fibromyalgia
Arthritis
Low Back Pain

Dr. Kosboth's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kosboth "Southeastern Integrated Medical (SIMED) is your team of physicians, medical professionals and staff members from the North Central Florida community. Our mission is to provide quality care to patients in need of our expertise by offering an integrated approach to medicine. Our patients' concerns and needs are our number one priority. Each of our team members believes in our core values of Respect, Fairness, Trust and Excellence. With state of the art medical care and a dedicated professional staff, you can depend on us to help guide you on your way to better health. Our greatest professional rewards come from knowing that we have served our patients well. SIMED is proud to call North Central Florida home. We hope that you will regard us as your healthcare provider of choice."

• Rheumatology

• Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Touro University College Of Osteopathic Medicine--New York
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Kosboth has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kosboth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kosboth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kosboth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kosboth to family and friends

Dr. Kosboth's Performance

Both my mother and I are long time patients of Dr. Kosboth. I see her for both my arthritis and gout. I have not had a gout flair up in more than three years. She keeps a close check on both. You can talk with her. She does take her time and answers all questions. She treated my knee pain...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Has been my physician for Lupus for a while now and really has made a difference in my health. She listens and understands all my concerns and never is rushed to go see another patient. I highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr Kosboth has great bedside manners she listens and wants to help you
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
I have been coming to see Dr.Kosboth for several years. My pain was getting unbearable. I eventually gave in and followed her course of treatment and I promise I must be in a state of remission. I feel great! My mobility is significantly improved!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Kosboth is by far the best physician I have had in a long time. She is caring and takes time to listen and treats you with respect. I highly recommend her.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0