Dr. Meghan Buhler, MD

Family Medicine | Female

First Physicians Group 842 Sunset Lake Blvd Ste 401 Venice, FL 34292 Get Directions
Dr. Meghan Buhler, MD
Dr. Meghan Buhler, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Venice, FL. She is 37 years old. Dr. Buhler is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Venice Regional Bayfront Health.

Dr. Buhler's Experience

See how Dr. Buhler's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Buhler

Dr. Buhler accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Buhler is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Buhler has admitting privileges.

Dr. Buhler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Buhler to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Buhler's Performance
Venice, FL |
I love dr.buhler she's so kind and caring and will go above and beyond to make you feel better, but the office staff is just terrible and rude.
Venice, FL |
All I need to say is she's great!
in Venice, FL |
Changing doctors late in life due to a move can be emotional, but in this case I was blessed in finding this doctor. She is very caring and works with you on any issues. I highly recommend her and look forward to being her patient down the road. It is important to feel secure in your relationships with any doctor so I know I made the right choice in making this change even though my relationship with my doctor in Kentucky exceeded 40 years and he was a wonderful man.
The biggest issue that I have had is getting the office to code my claims correctly. My insurance company says that I am fully covered, but I can't get the doctor's office to process the claims correctly. The office staff blames Dr. Buhler. Not sure who is to blame- except I am the one stuck with the bill. In several visits with Dr. Buhler, I never felt like she truly listened to my concerns, nor did she really seem to care about me personally.
North Port, FL |
Dr. Buhler at first seemed friendly but was unprofessional when speaking about previous Doctors that I had in another state. She questioned why I was on specific medicine that I had taken for years and the medication has helped me. She was arrogant and self centered. She seems like a doctor who would not work well with other doctors. How sad! Now my family is looking for another doctor who respects his/ her peers and listen better to the patient.
in Venice, FL |
I'd give 10 stars if the scale went that high!! My first visit while locating a new Doctor for the family and I could not be happier!! Dr. Buhler is very pleasant and extremely knowledgeable with her profession. The staff were all very welcoming and the specialist referrals she suggested I see are equally fantastic. So glad I made this selection.
Nokomis, FL |
She's friendly and very easy to talk to.
in Venice, FL |
She is a fairly young Dr., but seems to be quite competent, friendly and easy to talk to. Staff was friendly and not a long wait time. Calls returned promptly!
in Venice, Florida |
Very friendly and takes the time to listen and explain diagnosis. She makes sure you understand what medication she may prescribed and how often to use it. She notices changes that may have occured (ie: weight gain, skin changes, etc) and consults you about what may have caused these to occur. Seems to care about her patients
Have you seen Dr. Meghan Buhler, MD?
Are you Dr. Buhler?

Compare Dr. Buhler

Dr. Buhler's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Buhler has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Buhler's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Buhler does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Buhler and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Buhler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Buhler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Buhler does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Buhler and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.