Dr. Megha Tewari, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Megha Tewari, MD

Dr. Megha Tewari, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Spring, TX. She is 32 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Tewari is affiliated with Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital.

Dr. Tewari's Care Philosophy

I believe in quality of care, not quantity. My priority is patient satisfaction, and ensuring that my medical practice and goals are going to promote long term health for my patients and their families. I strongly believe that open communication is key to better health and happiness for my patients, their families and me.

Dr. Tewari's Experience

See how Dr. Tewari's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tewari

Dr. Tewari accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Tewari is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Tewari has admitting privileges.

Dr. Tewari's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tewari to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Tewari's Performance
in Spring, Tx |
Dr. Tewari is wonderful!!! She explains things to you in detail. She takes time with you and assures you that she wants you to be the healthiest that you can be. She is spunky, witty, and funny. I wish that I had found her sooner.
Humble, TX |
This visit was for my mom who is 83 years old Dr. Tewari was very understanding and patient because my mom is hard of hearing. The visit was for a annual physical and everything went smooth and easy. I would recommend this Dr.
in spring, tx |
I love Dr Tewari. She is my Texas blessing! She is very knowledgeable, as well as compassionate, and I respect her insight. I often come in with a list of questions that she always answers and I can leave with peace of mind. She has helped me immensely since we moved here from out of state and I couldn't be more pleased. My husband and grown children see Dr Tewari as well. Her assistant, Ingrid, is warm and friendly.
in Houston, tx |
I love Dr. Tewari. She listens well and gives her patients all the time they need. She's a pleasant friendly person & so is her nurse Ingrid. Also, the wait time is short compared to other practices.
in Montgomery, TX |
Exceptional care, she listens plus encourages questions. Her staff is outstanding.
in TX |
A very caring and talented young Doctor.
in Spring, TX |
I saw her for first exam consultation to choose family physician and was very impressed in all area, her office, staff, her warmth, her knowledge discussing my problems. I just felt I was so fortunate to find a doctor that I believed I would trust and not be anxious about visits. My husband was treated by her for back pain and other and he shares my opinion.
in Cleveland, TX |
From the perspective of an R.N., Dr. Tewari is great. She actively listens to what you are saying. She encourages questions. She explains and involves you in your care. She is the type of doctor, we nurses like to see take care of our patients. I'm thankful that she is the physician for both my husband and me.
Katy, TX |
At the last minute the doctor's office called us and rescheduled our 10:15 appointment to 8 a.m. We were 5 minutes late and the doctor refuse to see is for the day. And told us we would need to reschedule our appointment because she had to go to the consulate office and didn't have time
Have you seen Dr. Megha Tewari, MD?
Are you Dr. Tewari?

Compare Dr. Tewari

Dr. Tewari's Care Philosophy

Dr. Tewari's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Tewari has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Tewari's Board Certifications

Completed in 2014

Sacred Heart Senior Sceondary School, India

Graduated in 2002

• Hindi

Dr. Tewari does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tewari and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Geriatric Medicine