Dr. Megan Panico, MD

Critical Care Medicine ·  Female · Age 41

Dr. Panico

Starling Physicians Pulmonary & Critical Care

289 Western Blvd Glastonbury, CT 06033

Dr. Megan Panico, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Glastonbury, CT. She specializes in critical care medicine.

Dr. Panico's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Panico

3.8

Dr. Panico?
Dr. Panico's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Megan Panico, MD
Dr Panico is both caring and thorough. She is knowledgeable, goes out of her way to provide helpful information, and takes the time to answer questions in a way that patients and families can understand. She took the extra effort to help facilitate us to get an earlier appointment at her office when it was needed. I would highly recommend her !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Panico, MD?
Dr Panico has always taken the time to answer my questions regarding my healthcare and follows up afterwards to make sure our plan is working. She is a caring, kind, and thorough doctor who really cares about her patients and it shows! Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Panico, MD?
I am so thankful I met Dr. Panico. She is just the most amazing doctor I have ever had. I would absolutely recommend her to my family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Panico, MD?
Dr. Panico is one of kind! I am a nurse who has recommended my own family members to her amazing care. She is so smart, always takes the time to listen and will always greet you with a smile. Just an outstanding doctor who will truly care about you just like you are her own family member. Highly recommended!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Panico, MD?
I have always found Dr. Panico and her staff wonderful to deal with! She listens attentively to my symptoms and asks me questions when I seem unsure. She explains all the medications that I am taking and explains how they should work to make me feel better. If I call the office with additional questions, she and her staff are quick to respond. I am so glad to have found her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Panico, MD?
We first met Dr. Panico in the ICU and she has continued to follow me as an outpatient for my COPD. She is always there to listen and has truely made a difference in my breathing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Panico, MD?
The office staff and Dr. Panico was extremely unprofessional while I was following up for my husband's BPAT machine ... I made several phone calls after his home sleep study test ... once for the results, then to see if the order was called into the oxygen company for the BPAT machine. I asked the office staff to have the Dr call me re the hold up on the results and the order for the machine. The office staff never calls you back and the Dr as well. This is the most unprofessional practice ever.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Panico, MD?
Dr. Panico was extremely helpful to me and my wife. She listened and explained both our diagnoses in detail. We are both feeling much better and would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Panico, MD?
My PCP recommended I see Dr. Panico because he was concerned with a recent chest x-ray or scan I had done.The first visit with her was pleasant enough.Pulmonary breathing tests were done b/4 she came in and I left with scripts for inhalers to treat COPD. The second follow-up visit was like a Jekyll/Hyde experience.She answered the few questions I had with "That's a question for your PCP."Was abrupt,rude,almost belligerent.Dont know what her problem was that day but it had nothing to do with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Panico, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Panico?

• Critical Care Medicine

• Critical Care Medicine

Dr. Panico accepts

Dr. Panico accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Panico treats your condition or procedure