Dr. Megan Loring, MD

Gynecologic Surgery ·  Female · Age 36

Dr. Loring

Newton Wellesley Hospital - Minimally Invasive Gynecology Surgery

2014 Washington St Newton, MA 02462

Dr. Megan Loring, MD is a gynecologic surgery specialist in Newton, MA. She graduated from University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) and specializes in gynecologic surgery.

Dr. Loring accepts

Dr. Loring accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health HMO
Preferred Blue PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Tufts Health Plan
Tufts PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Loring's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Loring's Top Procedures and Conditions

Syphilis Screening

Dr. Loring performs Syphilis Screening more than 93% of her peers

Dr. Loring performs this procedure more than 93% of her peers

Endometriosis

Dr. Loring treats Endometriosis more than 90% of her peers

Dr. Loring treats this condition more than 90% of her peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Autoimmune Endometriosis

• Fetal Cardiac Monitoring
  • Gonorrhea Screening
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Human Papillomavirus DNA Testing
  • Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic
  • Hysteroscopic Resection of Fibroids and Polyps
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Myomectomy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Noninflammatory Cervical Disorders

• Gynecologic Surgery

Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery-Newton Wellesley Hospital, Newton, Ma
Stanford Hosp & Clinics
Stanford Hosp & Clinics
University of California, San Francisco (UCSF)
University of California At Los Angeles

Dr. Loring's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Loring

Dr. Loring?
Dr. Loring's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Megan Loring, MD
Dr. Loring was incredibly helpful to me. I first saw her due to extremely heavy menstrual cycles, which may have directly contributed to anemia. She provided excellent insights and ultimately performed a minimally invasive hysterectomy. My recovery was rapid, her care and that of her team was excellent, and I have felt a million times better since. I cannot thank her enough - she listened to my problems and took me seriously, and helped me find a solution.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Loring, MD?
She's wonderful. Caring and sweet, and an excellent doctor with a stellar reputation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Loring, MD?
Dr. Loring performed my surgery and I couldn't have been happier with her! Form the first time I met her she spoke with confidence and answered all of my questions. I had rather large fibroids and the surgery went perfectly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Loring, MD?
From my first appointment to my last, Dr. Loring has been amazing. She made me feel comfortable in every way. I could not be more pleased with the care that herself and all of the staff in her office gave. The day of the surgery everyone involved in my care were so great. I highly recommend Dr. Loring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Loring, MD?
Fantastic doctor and very compassionate. She works without you for a treatment planz I had to have a hysterectomy due to 4 years of abnormal uterine bleeding that did not respond to medication. Dr. Loring answered all my questions (and I ask A LOT) and suggested a robotic hysterectomy. She also didn’t care about my young age as another dr dismissed it saying I was too young. Had much surgery this past Tuesday and have had minimal pain! Went home same day! Love Dr. Loring!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Loring, MD?
Amazing (surgical) experience with Dr. Loring at NWH MIGS. I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Loring, MD?
Professional. Easy to talk to. Complicated robotic surgery requiring hysterectomy with substantial fibroids and colon surgery from endometriosis scarring. Good prep. Good follow up. Nice staff. Good teamwork with other doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Loring, MD?
I brought my teenage daughter in to see Dr. Loring in late November 2017. Her office staff, nurse, and medical assistant were kind, helpful. compassionate, patient, friendly, professional and very competent. Dr. Loring was all of these adjectives and more. We left the appointment with a thorough understanding of our treatment options and full confidence in Dr. Loring's ability to help my daughter's condition. I only have a total of 500 characters for this review, or I would go on and on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Loring, MD?
Dr. Loring is fantastic! She is extremely professional without being stuffy. She takes the time to listen to all your concerns and questions and reviews everything with you. She explained fully all my options and let me decide what would be the best approach for my situation. Every office visit has been pleasant with minimal waiting. I would highly recommend her for your gynecological needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Loring, MD?
Very nice surgeon. My recovery was so good that I stopped taking painkillers after 4 days.She removed a big fibroid on top of my uterus by partial hysterectomy . Thanks Dr Megan Loring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Loring, MD?
Dr. Lorings's care is top notch. I had a fairly complicated surgery which she performed with the expertise that one would expect from the accomplished surgeon that she is. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of gynecological surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Loring, MD?
If you have endometriosis this is not the doctor to see. I had a 45 minute surgery with her and she said she got all the endo. When I called back 6 weeks later because I couldn't walk upright and was in so much pain she said it must be kidney stones. I am now 10 weeks out of surgery with a specialist that took 8 hours because there was so much endo everywhere. Do your research, join Nancys Nook FB group and find a specialist! She also neglected to tell me I had Adenomyosis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Loring, MD?
I am very grateful to Dr. Loring for her accurate diagnose and advice. I was unsure off which path to take but thankful to Dr. Loring’s confidence and compassion I decided to go for the big surgery. She was very understanding, attentive and informative every step of the process and would contact me with the test results immediately. Today I owe my speedy recovery and good health to Dr Lorings excellent surgery and judgement
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Loring, MD?
I had a hysterectomy with Dr Loring. I am extremely happy with the work she did and the whole experience with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Loring, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Loring to family and friends. She is very understanding and really seems to listen to your issues. I had been to many Dr.'s before seeing her and she understood my problems instantly and was very knowledgeable and helpful. I ended up having surgery and am so happy I found her and had no issues whatsoever with my procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Loring, MD?
Dr. Loring was recommended to me for surgery by my IVF specialist. She was able to see me quickly, which was very important. Dr. Loring was down to earth and talking with her was very easy. She took her time with me, explained everything, left me plenty of time to ask questions, and appeared to care about me as a person. We even laughed together! The surgery she performed went very well and I could not be more pleased with the results. I would not hesitate to recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Loring, MD?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Loring to everyone. I had an IUD placed and she was awesome. She went over everything that was going to happen and answered all my questions and she was very quick and I have to say it was an overall good experience. I haven't had any issues and she has even followed up with me to make sure everything is going well. I was a little nervous beforehand but she put me at ease, which made my visit a lot better than I thought it was going to go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Megan Loring, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Loring?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Loring treats patients.

Emerson Hospital