Dermatology  |
Dr. Megan Landis, MD
Dr. Landis is a Board-Certified Dermatologist and Clinical Associate Professor of Dermatology at the University of Louisville. Dr. Landis completed her Dermatology residency at the Mayo Clinic. She received her Medical Degree from the Indiana University School of Medicine and completed an Internship at the Christ Hospital-University of Cincinnati. Dr. Landis attended Indiana University in Bloomington for her undergraduate degree. She is originally from New Albany, Indiana and attended Providence High School. Dr. Landis has authored several book chapters and dermatology articles in peer-reviewed medical journals on topics including acne, dermatologic medications, skin cancers and dermatitis. She is actively involved in clinical research investigating treatments for acne, psoriasis, and eczema. Acne is a special area of interest, and she is an active member of the American Acne and Rosacea Society. Dr. Landis also supervises and teaches Dermatology residents from the University of Louisville at the Louisville Veterans Affairs Hospital.

501 S 2nd St

Louisville, KY 40202

Dr. Megan Landis, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Landis

Dr. Landis enjoys working with patients to provide the best and most comprehensive care possible. She sees patients of all ages for all types of skin conditions. She values the importance of her patients' overall health and is readily accessible for referring physicians and primary care providers.

Dr. Landis' Experience

Dr. Landis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Dermatitis
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Procedures
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Indiana Univ
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • Christ Hosp-U Cincinnati
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Mayo Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Landis has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Landis to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Landis' Performance
in Georgetown, IN |
I was very impressed with this dermatologist. She was able to diagnose a condition that others had missed in the past. She took time to ask questions & listen to my response. Then on a follow-up appointment after receiving my diagnosis- she carefully explained my treatment regimen and thouroughly answered all of my questions. I highly recommend!
in Floyds Knobs, IN |
I highly recommend Dr. Landis. She is an excellent dermatologist. Dr. Landis is always very thorough, professional, and takes the time to listen and answer the questions and concerns of her patients. I always feel confident after seeing her that I have received exceptional care.
in New Albany, Indiana |
Excellent Care by Dr. Landis! She was very gentle and caring with my children. A week later she even called to check on my child, to make sure everything that we did was helping!! Great Doc!
in New Albany, IN |
I have been to Dr. Landis several times in the last several years. Both for regular checkups and questionable skin issues that have come up in between time. I have always been pleased with her professional and friendly demeanor. She is always willing to answer any questions I have and takes the time to explain what procedure or medication would work best for my care. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.
New Albany |
Dr. Landis has treated both of my small children for molluscum. She and her staff have been great!
in Louisville, KY |
I will never recommend this Dermatologist to anyone. I WAS a patient and my face cleared up great! When my medication ran out, they would not refill the only medication that worked for me. Now I have been without it for a month and I have open bloody sores all over my face. I'm embarrassed to go outside and I'm in severe pain. Thanks for stealing money from me with the other two medications that don't work and setting me back on my progress! Thanks for the blood, puss, and pain!
in jeffersonville, in |
Dr. Landis was late, rude, & unfriendly. She walked in angry. I showed her a red spot on my face that had been getting a bit more red lately. She said it was a precancerous growth & would freeze it. She froze in that area but I realized later she missed the spot entirely & froze an area just above it where there was nothing. Then she later lied & said she saw something else. Why then didn't she tell me & why didn't she freeze the spot we discussed? Another dermo later said it was Basel Cell!
in Louisville, KY |
Great Doc! Works hard at trying to find the right medicine at the right price for insurance too. Excellent bedside and down to earth. Nice lady!
Have you seen Dr. Megan Landis, MD?
Are you Dr. Landis?

Visit Dr. Landis

Dr. Landis accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.