Dr. Megan Landis, MD

Dr. Megan Landis, MD

Dermatology  |
27 reviews

Dr. Landis is a Board-Certified Dermatologist. She is originally from New Albany, Indiana. Dr. Landis has authored book chapters and several articles in peer-reviewed publications on topics including dermatologic medications, eczema/atopic dermatitis and skin cancer. She sees patients at the Louisville and Jeffersonville, Indiana offices. Dr. Landis is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine (Dermatology) at the University of Louisville and involved with resident education....See Less

Forefront Dermatology - Louisville

501 S 2nd St

Louisville, KY 40202

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Landis

Forefront Dermatology is committed to providing the most innovative, leading-edge and appropriate medical dermatology solutions for healthy and beautiful skin. Whether you're suffering from an unexplained chronic skin condition, are embarrassed by acne or want a thorough skin cancer screening, we help detect problems before they become critical, physically or emotionally, and treat all diseases involving the skin, hair and nails. Our patients come to us with medical problems they can see and feel. We respect their unique reactions to these conditions, and we understand the effect they have on their lives. We address each patient with empathy, and we design personalized treatment recommendations that respect the whole person, inside and out.

Dr. Landis' Experience

Dr. Landis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology
  • Board certified in Dermatology

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Dermatitis
  • Fungal Nail Infection
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Procedures
  • Wart Removal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kentucky.

• Indiana Univ
  • Christ Hosp-U Cincinnati
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Mayo Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Landis has no media or publications listed.

• American Academy of Dermatology, Member
  • Society for Investigative Dermatology, Member
  • Society for Pediatric Dermatology, Member
  • Womens Dermatologic Society, Member

Dr. Landis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Landis to family and friends
Dr. Landis' Performance
in Floyds Knobs, IN |
I highly recommend Dr. Landis. She is an excellent dermatologist. Dr. Landis is always very thorough, professional, and takes the time to listen and answer the questions and concerns of her patients. I always feel confident after seeing her that I have received exceptional care.
in New Albany, Indiana |
Excellent Care by Dr. Landis! She was very gentle and caring with my children. A week later she even called to check on my child, to make sure everything that we did was helping!! Great Doc!
in New Albany, IN |
I have been to Dr. Landis several times in the last several years. Both for regular checkups and questionable skin issues that have come up in between time. I have always been pleased with her professional and friendly demeanor. She is always willing to answer any questions I have and takes the time to explain what procedure or medication would work best for my care. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.
New Albany |
Dr. Landis has treated both of my small children for molluscum. She and her staff have been great!
in Louisville, KY |
I will never recommend this Dermatologist to anyone. I WAS a patient and my face cleared up great! When my medication ran out, they would not refill the only medication that worked for me. Now I have been without it for a month and I have open bloody sores all over my face. I'm embarrassed to go outside and I'm in severe pain. Thanks for stealing money from me with the other two medications that don't work and setting me back on my progress! Thanks for the blood, puss, and pain!
in jeffersonville, in |
Dr. Landis was late, rude, & unfriendly. She walked in angry. I showed her a red spot on my face that had been getting a bit more red lately. She said it was a precancerous growth & would freeze it. She froze in that area but I realized later she missed the spot entirely & froze an area just above it where there was nothing. Then she later lied & said she saw something else. Why then didn't she tell me & why didn't she freeze the spot we discussed? Another dermo later said it was Basel Cell!
in Louisville, KY |
Great Doc! Works hard at trying to find the right medicine at the right price for insurance too. Excellent bedside and down to earth. Nice lady!
Have you seen Dr. Megan Landis, MD?

Visit Dr. Landis

Dr. Landis accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

More Dermatologists at Forefront Dermatology - Louisville