Dr. Megan R. Jhaver, MD

Infinity Internal Medicine
1110 S Dobson Rd Ste 7
Chandler, AZ 85286 Get Directions
America's 100 Best Hospitals Award

Dr. Jhaver is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Jhaver specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Chandler, AZ. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Jhaver? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Jhaver's Experience

See how Dr. Jhaver's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jhaver

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Jhaver has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Jhaver
Dr. Jhaver's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (97)
in Chandler, AZ |
I've seen Dr. Jhaver for 10+ years. I'll give nothing but high praise (I only have 500 characters here?!). She's demonstrated superior medical acumen along with the compassion, personality, and creativity that you need in a primary care physician. She makes every patient feel comfortable, and devotes incredible attention to each visit. Medical practice is so corporate these days. But Dr. Jhaver is a throwback to when your doctor actually knew you. Go see her; you won't be disappointed.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Jhaver is wonderful, my only complaint is that I rarely see her and I usually get the NP. The wait time in the office is excessive. I'm a busy mom with a career and I don't have time to wait almost an hour for my appointment. This has happened multiple times. My experience with the NP can best be described as "odd". She had a really odd bedside manner and told me I might have a myriad of life threatening diseases before she even examined me or checked my blood work.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I called Dr Jhaver office because I was in extreme pain and had a high fever due to a urinary tract infection. Having just had one in May, I knew it was only going to get worse quickly. In May her office PA helped me, but her first prescription was wrong, the infection became intolerable, but she called when she realized it was wrong, and the new prescription worked quickly. I called this time for an emergency appointment and was refused till the following week.
in Chandler, AZ |
I recently had my first visit with Dr. Shaver. I came away from that visit feeling like I had just met a new family member. My husband is now ready to have his first appointment with her.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Jhaver is AWESOME! Too many Doctors these days treat you like a number. Not Dr. Jhaver. She takes the time to listen. Everything is explained and she made sure that my questions and concerns were addressed. My family will not be going anywhere else.
in Chandler , AZ |
She is the absolute best doctor ever.
in Maricopa, AZ |
Upon my first visit with Dr. Jhaver I felt an instant connection. How many doctors greet you with a warm smile and a hug? Her outstanding patient care led me to refer my husband to her, as well as anyone who is looking for a new provider. The passion that she has for her patients goes deeper than the standard patient care practices and paycheck. She gets to know each patient as a person and treats them accordingly. I am indebted to her for the medical care and emotional support that she provides
in gilbert, az |
I have been a patient of Dr. Jhaver's for five years. I can honestly say that Dr. Jhaver is the exception to the rule when it comes to the amount of care and concern that she has for her patients! She is always willing to spend extra time if needed. She is a compassionate and interested listener who always treats her patients with dignity and respect. In addition, she is an excellent doctor who is spot on when it comes to diagnosing and treating her patients. Excellent NP as well!
in Chandler, AZ |
She cares more about her patients than $$$$; successfully coordinates care with the patient's other medical specialists; accurate diagnosis, well informed of latest methodology. Her office staff provides excellent service. Jo Ann M.
in Sun lakes, AZ |
Very kind and caring. Takes time to listen to patient. We were lucky to find a doctor who really cares about her patients.
in Chandler, AZ |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Jhaver's for many years. She is a great and compassionate doctor. Her staff is professional and kind. I trust her judgment and the referrals she has given us to other specialists. Her PA, Heather, is very experienced and compassionate too and I would never refuse an appointment with her.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Jhaver is a very busy lady, yet never too busy to take time to really find out what the problems are. When referrals are deemed necessary, she has excellent knowledge of experts in the area, and has referred us to the highest quality of caring specialists. Upon entering the room, she is always very welcoming and treats us as though we were the only concerns of her day. Knowing she needs help, Dr. Jhaver carefully considers whom to add to her staff. Even her PA's are very kind and caring
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Jhaver is an amazing doctor and a wonderful person. She has been a huge blessing for me, my wife and my inlaws. She, as well as her staff, are thorough, efficient, and have that vital balance of trained professionals and truly caring for the patients. Dr. Jhaver is the best doctor we have ever had. We recommend her often. We cannot begin to express our gratitude.
in Chandler, AZ |
Megan Jhaver isan outstanding doctor with friendly staff. Receptionist Maria is excellent and is the glue to the administrative office operations. She is always friendly and very competent. Thank You Doctor Jhaver and receptionist Maria !!!!!!
in Chandler, az |
Run, don't walk from this Dr. I was a long time patient.Her front office staff kept me waiting over an hour before calling me,. Sat in exam room for another 25 minutes waiting for Jhaver. In walks her office manager saying Dr Jhaver had a bad day and would not be able too see me that day. I had just been diagnosed with a life- threatening disease . I refused to leave. Dr Jhaver finally walked in- 1 hour and 50 minutes after my appt time. She proceeded to cry and tell me how difficult HER DAY WA
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Jahver is wonderful-her office staff is INCOMPETENT.Especially the girl that answers the phone (I don't know her name but she has the very high child-like voice).I called to make an appt today because I am sick-the receptionist tells me I have been discharged because of no shows.I know EXACTLY what two appointments she is talking abut because I cancelled them with HER.I am a single mom and have two jobs.Scheduling 6 months in advance is tough.her attitude? TOO BAD! RIDICULOUS!
in Chandler |
Dr Jhaver is the best diagnostic doc I have ever seen in my 68 years! I think people who give bad reviews don't like that she is on the more conservative side. But she has outstanding referrals and gives excellent care.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Jhaver is a very caring doctor. She is interested in the patient as an individual, not just as an ailment or condition. She is not satisfied with treating symptoms she wants to find the cause of your problem and ultimate cure, if one is possible. Her staff is kind and efficient. The office is pleasant. and comfortable.
in sun lakes az |
Dr Jhaver is very caring and she takes time with her Patients. You do not feel like your in a assembly line. For all the years that I and my wife have seen her she is always smiling and upbeat!! highly recommend her to anyone. Bernie Duggan
in Sun Lakes, AZ |
Great Doctor, Smart, knowledgeable, unfortunately you see her Nurse Practitioners, rather than the doctor on most appointments, even those set months advance. She even has nurse practitioners prescribe your medications and make adjustments in doses. I want to see a doctor, when I go on a doctor visit, I do not want to see a Nurse! My insurance company is billed for a doctor visit, but I am not allowed to see the doctor. I am no longer a patient, because I felt I was being cheated.
in Chandler, AZ |
Got a letter from the doctor of denial of care since we were unprofessional. Mom has vascular dementia which causes paranoia, hallucinations, and anxiety that is controlled pretty good with her Numenda medication. I warned the front desk gal several times that if the doctor brings up the Numenda, it will upset mom. Mom doesn't think she has a problem despite vast evidence. Doctor quickly brings up the Numenda in the health interview. Jhaver is arrogant and unsympathetic.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Jhaver was very thorough. The waiting time was minimal, the office staff was friendly and professional.
Have you seen Dr. Megan R. Jhaver, MD?
Are you Dr. Jhaver?

Dr. Jhaver's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Jhaver has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jhaver's Board Certifications

Dr. Jhaver does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Jhaver and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College Hospital

Graduated in 2003

University of Illinois at Chicago

Completed in 2006

• Hindi

Dr. Jhaver does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jhaver and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Jhaver does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Jhaver and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.