Dr. Megan Jhaver, MD

Dr. Megan Jhaver, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Megan Jhaver, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Chandler, AZ. She is 40 years old and has been practicing for 14 years.

Infinity Internal Medicine

1110 S Dobson Rd Ste 7

Chandler, AZ 85286

Learn about Dr. Jhaver

Dr. Jhaver's Experience

Dr. Jhaver's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Abdominal Disorders
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Acute Pharyngitis
  • Asthma
  • Atrophic Vaginitis
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Blood Disorders
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Bronchitis
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Cellulitis
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Confusion
  • Constipation
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Cough
  • Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
  • Dermatitis
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Diabetes With Renal Manifestations
  • Diarrhea
  • Diverticulosis, Intestinal
  • Dizziness
  • Dysphagia
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Ear Ache
  • Ear Disorders
  • Earwax Buildup
  • Eczema and Contact Dermatitis Due to Detergents
  • Emphysema
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Esophageal Diseases
  • Fungal Infections
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gout
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Otitis Media
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Overweight
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Perimenopause
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pharyngitis
  • Tremor
  • Ulcer
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

• Pulmonary Function Test
  • Smoking Cessation Counseling
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College Hospital
    Medical School | Graduated 2003
  • University of Illinois at Chicago
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2006

Dr. Jhaver has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Jhaver does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jhaver and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dignity Health - Mercy Gilbert Medical Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
America's 50 Best Hospitals Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Jhaver is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Jhaver's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jhaver to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Jhaver's Performance
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Jhaver does not like her patients questioning her office procedures. Told me to find a new doctor. t
in Phoenix, AZ |
I visited Dr. Jhaver as a new patient. She wanted blood work and I proceeded to do that. They left a message with my wife that everything was o.k. Then I get a bill for $100 due to a missed appointment that I had no knowledge of. When I called to question it the staff was rude and at that point I said I probably would not be returning to see Dr. Jhaver. The person I was talking to stated "please don't." Not professional at all!
My favourite doctor!!!!
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr Jhaver fit all my criteria 100% in selecting a physician, from the office staff's friendliness and efficiency, her handshake and greeting, discussing my medical history in detail, thorough physical exam, recommendations for follow-up tests, to our conversation during the appointment. She offered me the respect I deserve as her patient and clearly warrants the respect she deserves as a highly educated, knowledgeable and skilled physician.
in Chandler, AZ |
When Dr Jhaver walks in the room her focus is you. I like that she has a standard protocol she goes through with me. She reviews my recent lab work, talk about past medical visits with her & other doctors, then we get into the reason for my visit. She never fails to ask how are you doing, what's going on in my life. She covers everything. Her staff is great, they are professional and efficient. I like getting my lab work done on premises. As my PCP for 10 years she has only gotten better.
in Chandler, AZ |
DR. Jhaver is most caring, thorough and knowledgeable. She listens and never rushes you. She and her staff treat their patients with the most dignity and respect.. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her and the people she hires. I look forward to my appointments with her and her staff.
in Chandler, AZ |
They just don't make doctors like Dr Jhaver anymore. She truly cares and invests all of her knowledge and passion in treating her patients and I feel she has been so thorough in my healthcare. Her followup is spot on and her staff is super friendly. Well run office and personalized healthcare is really hard to find. I will and have recommended her.
in Mesa, AZ |
I have been seeing Dr. Jhaver for many years. She is the best Dr. I ever had , and I have seen a lot of Drs.. She takes the time to go over any problems you might have. I have never been rushed. And I believe this Dr. really cares about keeping me healthy. There were times when I was not doing too well, and thanks to Megan Jhaver's I am doing a lot better and enjoying life again. Bottom line is, if you are looking for a good Dr. , She is the best.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Jhaver is awesome and very caring. I've been a patient of Dr. Jhaver for approximately 2 years as pleased with the level of medical care. I highly recommend Dr. Jhaver as she is patient, caring, and empathetic while providing quality medical care.
in Chandler, AZ |
My boyfriend and I both see Dr. Jhaver and we adore her. She is friendly and genuinely cares about her patients, She takes the time to know and understand you, while also being professional and courteous. We are very happy with the service we receive.
Gilbert, AZ |
I would never recommend this physician. She is unethical, angry, and failed to follow standards of care.
in Chandler, AZ |
I find Dr. Jhaver to be a kind, caring and conscientious doctor. You are never rushed and she is concerned with all aspects of your life. It's refreshing to find a doctor in today's day and age who doesn't look at you as another deposit in their bank account. I highly recommend Dr. Jhaver if you are looking for a good, old fashioned doctor.
in Tempe, AZ |
Very unprofessional did not do a physical exam., did not follow up with concerning test results. Avoid this Doctor!
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Jhaver is fine, but her staff is difficult to work with. There is constant turnover in the PA/NP position, it took a phone call, voicemail, email (all ignored) then a trip to her clinic to get a simple lab coding issue resolved. They are unwilling to work with you if your insurance lapses and have "rules" such as you have to have a follow up before getting your annual exam. They once "had to check" to see if she would see me, even though I've been a patient for 8 years. AVOID.
in Chandler |
Obnoxious, rude, UNPROFESSIONAL and arrogant beyond belief.
Chandler , AZ |
Very thorough and confident. Takes time with me as a patient. I feel I'm getting the best of care with her.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Jhaver is incredible as is her staff. I speak for myself and my angel of a wife who had pancreatic cancer and passed away in September of 2016. I have never seen such compassion, medical skill and willingness to make the process as painless as possible. We were treated as if we were members of her family. I have been a manger of customer service for over 28 years, I can assure you Doctor Jhaver and her staff is top notch.
Sun Lakes, AZ |
I have recommended Dr. Jhaver several time and continue to do so.
in Grand Canyon, AZ |
Very Good. Excellent environment. Top notch people skills. She covered every detail. I recommend her patient care.
in Chandler, AZ |
A very capable doctor who is also caring and compassionate . She has been our doctor for more than five years, and we are very pleased.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have been a patient of DR. Jhaver for over a year now and she is clearly the best physician I have had. I moved from a guy that was fun and seemed to be a good physician. When I met Dr. Jhaver I realized he was just a good guy who referred me to everybody else for anything I needed. I needed a physician not a buddy! Dr. Jhaver is personable and friendly but she is first a Physician who cares. She will want you to be an active participant in your health and treatments. Best ever!
Phoenix, AZ |
Switched to Dr Jhaver a few months ago and so glad I did. She is caring, thorough and listens. Love her!
Chandler. AZ. |
Excellent physician. Kind and caring.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Jhaver is an exceptional doctor and human being. She helped me more in my first visit than six other specialists ever did. She connected me with the right doctors to manage a prolonged illness which had destroyed my life for the better part of two years. Since then she has seen me for regular follow up visits/issues as they arise. She is compassionate and straightforward. She is the best doctor I've ever had. I referred my best friend to her and she loves her as well.
New York, NY |
Initially I liked Dr Jhaver. I only meet her once and then only saw her NP, heather. I had some issues with tests done by their office which meant I had to have multiple office visits to get it right. Then I tried to refill my antidepressant over the phone before I left the country and Dr Jhaver denied because I "no showed" an appointment that I never made. Without this med I could end up in the hospital, because of this I had to go to an urgent care to refill costing over $100! So frustrating!
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr Jhaver and her staff are extremely professional, caring and compatienate. They are very respectful of your time and privacy. They listen to your concerns and needs and respond in a timely manor. I would definitely recommend Dr Jhaver to anyone I know.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Jhaver has been a real asset during a difficult time for my husband. He has complicated health history and Dr. Jhaver has been one of the most detailed, compassionate, thorough medical professionals we have met during this journey. I would highly recommend her to those who have a complicated health history.
in Mesa, AZ |
I was a patient for 5 years. I thought she was very smart. Her office staff is terribly professional, but the most unfriendly, stern, rigid group of women you will ever meet. I used to try and overlook that. the p.a.'s are usually nice, but she's been through about ten since I started seeing her.meaghan is overworked, overstressed, and not the woman I met 5 years ago.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Jhaver is amazing she literally saved my life. During a routine physical she did a check for PAD because I was high risk for heart disease; she found I had early-stage arterial disease.Had she not done this and had I stayed with my previous doc, I would've continued lumbering along trying to keep my cholesterol low with diet alone and never known it was causing life-threatening conditions that were actually treatable and reversible. Her bedside manner is wonderful. I recommend seeing her.
in Chandler, AZ |
Prior to November, I would have said the same thing these other reviews said about Dr. Jhaver. However, after 5 years of being a patient, I have left disheartened by the utter lack of professionalism or caring by Dr. Jhaver when her office failed to inform me of an important policy effecting my care. No apology for the mistake and Dr. Jhaver refused to speak with me when it was discovered the office made such mistake.
in Chandler AZ |
Dr Jhaver saw my 18y. old daughter for the first time and was very nice and thorough. However, once we received the bill there was a $50 late fee charge and they sent the bill to collections before 120 days. Dr. Jhaver's staff -specifically Victoria was VERY RUDE!!!
in Chandler, AZ |
I've seen Dr. Jhaver for 10+ years. I'll give nothing but high praise (I only have 500 characters here?!). She's demonstrated superior medical acumen along with the compassion, personality, and creativity that you need in a primary care physician. She makes every patient feel comfortable, and devotes incredible attention to each visit. Medical practice is so corporate these days. But Dr. Jhaver is a throwback to when your doctor actually knew you. Go see her; you won't be disappointed.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Jhaver is wonderful, my only complaint is that I rarely see her and I usually get the NP. The wait time in the office is excessive. I'm a busy mom with a career and I don't have time to wait almost an hour for my appointment. This has happened multiple times. My experience with the NP can best be described as "odd". She had a really odd bedside manner and told me I might have a myriad of life threatening diseases before she even examined me or checked my blood work.
in Gilbert, AZ |
I called Dr Jhaver office because I was in extreme pain and had a high fever due to a urinary tract infection. Having just had one in May, I knew it was only going to get worse quickly. In May her office PA helped me, but her first prescription was wrong, the infection became intolerable, but she called when she realized it was wrong, and the new prescription worked quickly. I called this time for an emergency appointment and was refused till the following week.
in Chandler, AZ |
I recently had my first visit with Dr. Shaver. I came away from that visit feeling like I had just met a new family member. My husband is now ready to have his first appointment with her.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Jhaver is AWESOME! Too many Doctors these days treat you like a number. Not Dr. Jhaver. She takes the time to listen. Everything is explained and she made sure that my questions and concerns were addressed. My family will not be going anywhere else.
in Chandler , AZ |
She is the absolute best doctor ever.
in Maricopa, AZ |
Upon my first visit with Dr. Jhaver I felt an instant connection. How many doctors greet you with a warm smile and a hug? Her outstanding patient care led me to refer my husband to her, as well as anyone who is looking for a new provider. The passion that she has for her patients goes deeper than the standard patient care practices and paycheck. She gets to know each patient as a person and treats them accordingly. I am indebted to her for the medical care and emotional support that she provides
in gilbert, az |
I have been a patient of Dr. Jhaver's for five years. I can honestly say that Dr. Jhaver is the exception to the rule when it comes to the amount of care and concern that she has for her patients! She is always willing to spend extra time if needed. She is a compassionate and interested listener who always treats her patients with dignity and respect. In addition, she is an excellent doctor who is spot on when it comes to diagnosing and treating her patients. Excellent NP as well!
in Chandler, AZ |
She cares more about her patients than $$$$; successfully coordinates care with the patient's other medical specialists; accurate diagnosis, well informed of latest methodology. Her office staff provides excellent service. Jo Ann M.
in Sun lakes, AZ |
Very kind and caring. Takes time to listen to patient. We were lucky to find a doctor who really cares about her patients.
in Chandler, AZ |
My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Jhaver's for many years. She is a great and compassionate doctor. Her staff is professional and kind. I trust her judgment and the referrals she has given us to other specialists. Her PA, Heather, is very experienced and compassionate too and I would never refuse an appointment with her.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Jhaver is a very busy lady, yet never too busy to take time to really find out what the problems are. When referrals are deemed necessary, she has excellent knowledge of experts in the area, and has referred us to the highest quality of caring specialists. Upon entering the room, she is always very welcoming and treats us as though we were the only concerns of her day. Knowing she needs help, Dr. Jhaver carefully considers whom to add to her staff. Even her PA's are very kind and caring
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Jhaver is an amazing doctor and a wonderful person. She has been a huge blessing for me, my wife and my inlaws. She, as well as her staff, are thorough, efficient, and have that vital balance of trained professionals and truly caring for the patients. Dr. Jhaver is the best doctor we have ever had. We recommend her often. We cannot begin to express our gratitude.
in Chandler, AZ |
Megan Jhaver isan outstanding doctor with friendly staff. Receptionist Maria is excellent and is the glue to the administrative office operations. She is always friendly and very competent. Thank You Doctor Jhaver and receptionist Maria !!!!!!
in Chandler, az |
Run, don't walk from this Dr. I was a long time patient.Her front office staff kept me waiting over an hour before calling me,. Sat in exam room for another 25 minutes waiting for Jhaver. In walks her office manager saying Dr Jhaver had a bad day and would not be able too see me that day. I had just been diagnosed with a life- threatening disease . I refused to leave. Dr Jhaver finally walked in- 1 hour and 50 minutes after my appt time. She proceeded to cry and tell me how difficult HER DAY WA
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Jahver is wonderful-her office staff is INCOMPETENT.Especially the girl that answers the phone (I don't know her name but she has the very high child-like voice).I called to make an appt today because I am sick-the receptionist tells me I have been discharged because of no shows.I know EXACTLY what two appointments she is talking abut because I cancelled them with HER.I am a single mom and have two jobs.Scheduling 6 months in advance is tough.her attitude? TOO BAD! RIDICULOUS!
in Chandler |
Dr Jhaver is the best diagnostic doc I have ever seen in my 68 years! I think people who give bad reviews don't like that she is on the more conservative side. But she has outstanding referrals and gives excellent care.
in sun lakes az |
Dr Jhaver is very caring and she takes time with her Patients. You do not feel like your in a assembly line. For all the years that I and my wife have seen her she is always smiling and upbeat!! highly recommend her to anyone. Bernie Duggan
in Sun Lakes, AZ |
Great Doctor, Smart, knowledgeable, unfortunately you see her Nurse Practitioners, rather than the doctor on most appointments, even those set months advance. She even has nurse practitioners prescribe your medications and make adjustments in doses. I want to see a doctor, when I go on a doctor visit, I do not want to see a Nurse! My insurance company is billed for a doctor visit, but I am not allowed to see the doctor. I am no longer a patient, because I felt I was being cheated.
Have you seen Dr. Megan Jhaver, MD?
Are you Dr. Jhaver?