Dr. Megan Brown, MD

Dr. Megan Brown, MD

Dermatology  |
Female
Dr. Megan Brown, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in San Diego, CA. She has been practicing for 4 years.

200 W Arbor Dr

San Diego, CA 92103

Learn about Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown's Experience

Dr. Brown's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Brown does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2013

Dr. Brown has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Brown's Performance
San Diego, CA |
Dr. Brown is caring and knowledgable. The only thing that surprised me is how young she looks, I guess doctors look younger these days. She spent a lot of time with me to help me understand my skin rash and how to treat it. I'm bringing my family to see her too.
in Playas De Rosarito, BCN |
Dr. Brown was a very professional and intelligent person. Her knowledge of surfers skin problems was excellent. She was very delightful and communicated well. I would recommend her services to all surfers---she gets it!
in La Jolla, CA |
I love this doctor. She is such a sweet person too and so helpful. She listened to my concerns and helped me come up with an acne treatment plan. If your looking for a dermatologist, you should make an appointment with Dr. Brown. She has only been running late for one of my appointments but quickly apologized for it.
in Oceanside, CA |
Compassionate doctor. She made me feel comfortable and at ease. Wait time was good too
in San Diego, CA |
Excellent provider highly recommended
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Brown is very caring and patient. She listened to all my concerns and helped me with a treatment plan for my difficult skin condition. I would definitely recommend her to my friends and family.
San Diego, CA |
Dr. Brown called me on behalf of my doctor who was out of town. She was blatantly rude and condescending on the phone, cutting me off and talking over me when I asked questions she didn't know the answer to. When I tried twice to tell her calmly that I didn't appreciate her talking over me and condescending to me when I wasn't being rude and am obviously very scared since I may have cancer, she cut me off again and just repeated that my doctor would call me with my results. Insensitive. Bad form
Have you seen Dr. Megan Brown, MD?
Are you Dr. Brown?