Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Megan Press, MD
Dr. Megan Press, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Denver, CO. She is 34 years old and has been practicing for 7 years. Dr. Press is affiliated with Rose Medical Center.

4500 E 9th Ave Ste 450

• Connecticare
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)

Learn about Dr. Press

Dr. Press' Experience

Dr. Press' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Urinalysis
  • Vaccination

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Miami University in Oxford
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2010
  • The Christ Hosp-U Cincinnati
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • The Christ Hosp-U Cincinnati

Dr. Press has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Press does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Press and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. Press' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Press to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Press' Performance
in Denver, CO |
Dr Press is a ''must go to role model'' for other doctors in her field of practice. She could not be more pleasant in her manner of approach with her patients. She really knows her stuff, and I am so glad that she is my PCP.
in Denver, Colo |
I have been a patient of Dr Press for a while now and I can say that I can say , She is a WONDERFUL DOCTOR. She is very knowledgeable and most of all, listens to you, then works with you to help to correct what is wrong. When I say that she listens to you, I mean that she doesn't rush you through but spends extra time if necessary. She has a great smile which has always made me feel at ease when I was stressed and not feeling well. I would recommend her your Dr. The staff is great too.
Denver, Colorado |
Great doctor, easy to talk to.
in Denver, CO |
Doctor Press is down to earth and extremely personable. She is took plenty of time to go over al of my concerns as a new patient. I'm so glad to have her as my new primary care provider.
in Denver, CO |
.Dr. Press has a cheerful, comforting approach to her patient. She is very well informed and current. She has my complete confidence.
Denver, CO |
Aspen Medical Group is an excellent clinic. They have made it possible for. me to make an appointment with Dr. Press when I need one. She and Kate Johnson work together to provide the best care for me. I am thankful for the care I receive and I highly recommend Dr. Press..
Denver, CO |
Either the doctor or her nurse smelled like cigarettes - kind of gross! Waited almost an hour to see the doctor once I was in the exam room for a routine physcial.. Called for a sick appointment on a different occasion and they couldn't get me in for 3 days! The only person there that I enjoyed was the nice man who took my blood.
We sincerely apologize for any scheduling issues experienced at our practice and value this feedback. We are dedicated to providing timely, patient-centered, quality care and regret that this was not the experience described. In addition, we would appreciate the opportunity to investigate the cigarette smell further as our entire staff is tobacco free. Please contact the office at 303-394-9355 and request to speak to the practice manager.
Arvada, CO |
I really enjoyed my visit with Dr. Press. She was easy to talk to and listened to my needs
We love to hear about positive experiences. Thanks for sharing this feedback with us!
I have been very disappointed with the quality of communication at AMG. I can never seem to talk to anyone competent or confident enough to explain my test results or put my mind at ease. I am incredibly frustrated that medical news is given to me by an MA who not only can't answer ?s, but gives me wrong information. If I have a question for Dr. Press, it isn't communicated correctly or sometimes, at all. Prescriptions and referrals aren't submitted when they say the are, and I don't feel heard.
Thank you for making us aware of this experience. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that was caused. While it is office protocol for our highly trained medical assistants to deliver non-critical results on behalf of the provider, we always support an office visit or a message through the patient portal for questions that require a more in depth response. Please reach out to the practice manager at 303-394-9355 so that we can help resolve this issue.
Denver, CO |
I've had nothing but positive experiences with Dr Press (who is awesome, btw), the nurses, front office staff, and Patrick (their phlebotomist). Everyone has been on top of things, caring, and professional. The facility is modern and clean. Parking is a snap thanks to complimentary valet parking. I have zero complaints.
We strive to provide the highest quality in patient care. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!
in Denver, CO |
Dr Press is both knowledgeable and caring, the perfect combination for a primary care doctor.
Denver, CO |
I can't even explain how terrible this doctors appointment was, but for the first time in my life I walked out of the appointment before it was over. She was condescending and rude, kept saying she didn't have enough time for me (after I waited a month to get into an appointment), and wouldn't listen to me at all. I'm thinking that the 642 reviews on the providers website (at 4.5 stars total) are kind of... questionable?
We are sorry to hear this and truly value your feedback. Patient experience is important to us at Aspen Medical Group so we will make every effort to address any concerns you may have. Your comments have been shared with the Practice Manager. If you would like to speak with someone about this experience, please call 303-394-9355 and request to speak to Kim.
Littleton, CO |
Dr. Press is a great listener and really knows what is important. In a trying time, she set my mind at ease.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate the kind words.
in Larkspur, CO |
She is a great listener and anxious to help solve your health problems. Truly dedicated to her patients.
Thank you for giving us a great score! Dr. Press takes great pride in serving the Denver community.
in Denver, CO |
Dr Press is always a delight to visit. Her personal approach to my care and honest caring for how I've been is very much appreciated. With my background in emergency services for over 20 years, it's great to see someone that takes a "patient as a person" approach and not just the "so what's wrong" approach to my care and well being.
in Denver, Colorado |
Took the time to talk, to listen, to explain her philosophy of medicine and to get to know me. Will be reviewing my medical records once they request and receive them and get back to me. I did feel heard.
Have you seen Dr. Megan Press, MD?

See our Internal Medicine Specialist at Presbyterian/Saint Luke's Medical Center

Visit Dr. Press

Not Accepting New Patients
Dr. Press accepts 41 insurance carriers
  • America's Health Insurance Plans
  • American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
    American Postal Workers Union (APWU)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Connecticare
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)
  • First Choice Health
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
  • Guardian
  • HealthPlus
  • HIP Health Plan of New York
  • Independent Health
  • Kaiser Permanente
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Midlands Choice
  • MVP Health Care
  • National Association of Letter Carriers (NALC)
  • Presbyterian Health Plan
    Presbyterian Health Plan, Inc.
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans
    Rocky Mountain Health Plans HMO
  • Southern Indiana Health Organization (SIHO)
    Sterling