Dr. Mef Galle, MD

Occupational Medicine ·  Male

Dr. Galle

Dr. Mef Galle, MD is an occupational medicine specialist in Macon, GA and has been practicing for 10 years. He graduated from Saint Petersburg Medical Academy and specializes in occupational medicine, public health & general preventive medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Galle accepts

Dr. Galle accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Wellpath Preferred PPO

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Galle treats your condition or procedure

• Vaccination
  • Wart Removal
  • Wellness Examination
  • Work-Related Injuries

Piedmont Orthopaedic Complex is an orthopaedic health care facility with a long standing tradition of excellent service in Macon, Georgia. It is our mission to help you to return to your normal life using both current technologies and time-...

• Occupational Medicine

2010

• Amharic
  • Oromo
  • Russian

• Book Chapters: Epidemiology of terrorist bombing, incidence of crush and compartment syndromes in mass casualty terrorist bombings, Book Chapters on Terrorist bombing including my presentation, 2007
  • Nonfatal Scald-related Burns among Adults > = 65 years in the United States 2001-2006, 2009
  • Efficacy of Screening for Tuberculosis (in military training centers), 3/85-4/88,Presented to the Ministry of Health, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, July 1988,
  • Impact of Antibiotic Control Program on the Incidence of Candidemia in a University Affiliated Hospitals in 1998-2001. ( A capstone research Project for MPH degree), University of Kentucky, Lexington, May 2003,
  • Cross–sectional Study for determining the Prevalence of Hepatitis A and B in Tatek Military Camp, 2/87-9/87. Presented to the Ministry of Health, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, November 1987,
  • Nonfatal Scald-Related Burns Among Adults Aged =65 Years—United States, 2001-2006, 2009
  • Community Health and Epidemiological Survey of Infectious Diseases, 1/86-4/87,Presented to the Ethiopian Ministry of Health, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, June 1987,
  • Multifocal Osteomyelitis (four patient cases), from 1989-1990. Presented to the Annual Orthopedic Conference and the Ethiopian Medical Journal, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, September 1990,
  • Incidence of Traumatic Brain Injury among civilians in the United States, 2004-2006., 2008

Memberships & Affiliations

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Galle

Dr. Galle?
Dr. Galle's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mef Galle, MD
Dr. Galle really try to understand me and my medical condition and he has given me all the needed medical attention. He is well advocated in the medical field. He has never told or given me the wrong advice. I found his medical advice very useful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mef Galle, MD?
Love Dr. Galle he is a wonderful doctor. Goes over all options and gives you his full attention. I highly recommend Dr. Galle for any treatment needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mef Galle, MD?
I have never meet a Doctor so concerned and genuinely caring. Thank you very much during my time of pain and knowing you care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mef Galle, MD?
Dr.Galle is a great doctor, he pinpointed my health issue with accuracy which allowed me to get the help I needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mef Galle, MD?
Dr Galle has shown great deal of care for my high blood pressure and kidney condition. He allocated generous time to walk me and my family through key steps to improve my situation. I found his advise and guidance invaluable and I highly recommend Dr Galle. I was seen by Dr Galle multiple times since 2013 at Shifa Clinic(non-profit).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mef Galle, MD?
Dr. Galle an his complete staff were above excellent. Very efficient, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable about my medical condition and treatment. I will highly recommend Dr. Galle for medical treatment. Very seldom were you every alone while in the exam room waiting to see Dr. Galle. Someone was always available to answer any questions and or concerns from the time you walked in the door until your treatment was completed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mef Galle, MD?
Dr. Galle took time to listen to me and even called me at home to check on me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mef Galle, MD?
With my visits to Doctor Galle I was treated with great respect, he listen to all my questions and had answers for them.Dr.Galle to me is truly a great Doctor, he treats you with care and understanding. My time with Dr.Galle was great, he had me to sit down and he explained the problem I had as to where I could understand what was going on.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mef Galle, MD?
I saw Dr. Galle for a mild work related back injury. He did not just prescribe a drug for pain but took the time to show me exercises to help me heal and especially to avoid re-injury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mef Galle, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Galle?