Dr. Meenu Sharma, MD

Dr. Meenu Sharma, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 50 years old

9 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Sharma specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Burleson, TX. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Sharma? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Sharma's Experience

See how Dr. Sharma's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sharma

Dr. Sharma accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Sharma has admitting privileges.

Dr. Sharma's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sharma to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Sharma's Performance
    Over 45 minutes
in Cleburne, TX |
Dr. Sharma is a concerned physician for her patients...she has always given me answers to all my questions, she has been helpful getting me specialists, her staff has always been professional and comes across with a positive attitude, she doesn't let me slide on my own healthcare...and she has never hurried me through a visit...I know I have sometimes had to wait a bit to see her...but she does care for her patients and it shows in her positive caring personality.
in Arlington, TX |
I came to this page to see if dr Sharma accepts Medicare. I've been her patient for over a year now. She and her office staff have treated me very well, and I am very happy to have found her. She was recommended by my Dr. at the time that had closed her practice. I feel very lucky to have been sent to her. She takes really good care of me. I decided to post this after reading the other reviews. I don't understand some of the reviews as I have had a completely different experience.
Burleson, TX |
Dr. Meenu Sharma is a wonderful physician. I love her and her office. I would recommend her with no concerns
in Crowley |
I went to this dr as my pcp. She was supposed to do several referrals to other specialist for me. Two months later this quack nor her staff still had not done the referrals for me. She did nothing to help me. Maybe she doesn't want her patients to get well. Thank got my insurance company let me change pcp now I have a great doctor that wants to get me well.
Crowley |
Dr Sharma website says same day appointments available. My elderly spouse had this dr as the pcp. The office staff is rude very disrespectful and did not have her patients wellbeing at heart. I would not recommend this dr to treat anyone that you care about. My spouse was admitted to the hospital twice and was given meds to address the illnesses at hand. This dr refused to refill a rx because see my spouse in the hospital. This rx was for a life threatening condition.
Have you seen Dr. Meenu Sharma, MD?
Are you Dr. Sharma?

Compare Dr. Sharma

Dr. Sharma's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Sharma does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Sharma and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Indira Gandhi Medical College

Graduated in 1991

Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla, India
    Halifax/Pinderfield Hospitals
    Lakenau Hospital

Dr. Sharma does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sharma and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Sharma does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Sharma and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.