Dr. Meenakshi Jolly, MD

Dr. Meenakshi Jolly, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Meenakshi Jolly, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Chicago, IL. She specializes in rheumatology.

University Rheumatologists

1611 W Harrison St Ste 510

Chicago, IL 60612

• Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Jolly

Video

See how frequently Dr. Jolly performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Autoimmune Diseases
Lupus
Fibromyalgia
high

Dr. Jolly's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Jolly "I've been a patient myself and have experienced what it is to be a patient on the receiving end. And so I try to inculcate those experiences in providing care for my patients. My research is focused in areas that are not well known in lupus right now, and actually my lupus patients are my educators because they experience the issues that are not written yet in books. And unless we ask - we have a curiosity - we can't learn it or find it or research it. We are working on psychosocial aspects of the disease. In this process we have benefitted from patient's experiences in developing tools to measure what their quality of life is, which wasn't existent before. So that's the first tool in America that we have developed here at Rush."

• Rheumatology

• Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Chicago Hosps

Dr. Jolly has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Jolly does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jolly and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jolly's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jolly

1.0

Dr. Jolly?
  • Over 45 minutes
Dr. Jolly's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Meenakshi Jolly, MD
Met her for a couple of minutes in which she only talked to the student she pawned me off on. Student was very through and kind but obviously lacked experience. I would not sign the medical release forms allowing my information to be used in a public fashion. Second appointment was with her....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meenakshi Jolly, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jolly?

Compare Rheumatologists