Dr. Meena Malhotra, MD

Internal Medicine ·  Female · Age 46

Dr. Malhotra

Northbrook Office

1122 Willow Rd Ste B Northbrook, IL 60062

Dr. Meena Malhotra, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Northbrook, IL and has been practicing for 21 years. She graduated from Gsvm Medical College, Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur in 1995 and specializes in internal medicine and obesity medicine.

Dr. Malhotra accepts

Dr. Malhotra accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
HealthLink
HealthLink PPO
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Malhotra treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Malhotra's conditions and procedures:

• Cholesterol Diseases
  • High Cholesterol

Patient care is best delivered through an individual patient/doctor relationship. In the increasingly complex world of medicine, we will help coordinate your care with the specialists. We strive to provide the highest level of health care by focusing on both the emotional and physical well-being of our patients.

• Obesity Medicine

4.3

Dr. Malhotra?
Dr. Malhotra's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Meena Malhotra, MD
The practice is great! I worked with Irina and she is amazing. Very attentive and informative
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meena Malhotra, MD?
Dr M is patient, kind and knowledgeable and her program gets results. Unfortunately, the products and supplements she requires you to use are not covered by insurance and are quite costly. I am choosing to make this investment in my health, and seeing success, but it is a financial hardship for me. The doctor, however, as well as the entire staff, is excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meena Malhotra, MD?
Dr. Meena Malhotra is so good, that beeing a doctor myself and a worst patient, I am delighted to visit her office every week or every month now. I feel better, have more energy, lost wt, getting my figure back, enjoying the professional grade supplements. The treatment may seem expensive at first, but very cost effective in a long run if you already spending a lot on diets and supplements. I have seen improvement in my health in a short 2 months, and should of come here 5 years ago honestly!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meena Malhotra, MD?
Dr. M will listen to you and fight for your health like no one else will. When I met her, I was living a nightmare. I had seen 20+ doctors over many years, and lived with a certain level of daily misery. Not only did she diagnose me with Crohn’s disease, but she has treated my chronic illness & cheered me on for over a decade now. She taught me how to use nutrition, medicine & natural products to improve my health year by year. I live a full, beautiful life because of her unrelenting care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meena Malhotra, MD?
Dr. Malhotra is the most attentive doctor I have seen. I was suffering from chronic issues and seeing multiple specialists, but no one was able to match the level of care that I receive when I see Dr. Malhotra. She was able to solve many of my health issues without putting me on harsh medications by discovering the root cause of my problems instead of masking the symptoms. Because of Dr. Malhotra, I am now able to live an active, healthy lifestyle that otherwise seemed unattainable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meena Malhotra, MD?
Outstanding knowledge and customer care is what makes Dr. Malhotra and her team so outstanding. Being a personal trainer, I know health and wellness - Dr. Malhotra is up to date on current research and I appreciate that. I am comfortable with my care and will continue to refer my members to her and her team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meena Malhotra, MD?
Dr. Malhotra has been my doctor since 2014 when I went to see her for an alternative treatment for my diabetes. Fast forward to 2018, it is being controlled due to her comprehensive care management program that focuses on plant based diet, life style pharmaceuticals, lifestyle and neutriceuticals. An overall approach to total wellness that did not just focus on diabetes but preventative, physical and mental well being
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meena Malhotra, MD?
I respect and admire Dr. Malhotra's passion and expertise. She fully explains reasons behind any issues I may have and the treatment. Her approach toward preventative care is effective and essential. In a world where a pill is too easily prescribed for lifetime treatment and often has negative side effects that only lead to a never ending cycle of problems, it is reassuring to have Dr. Malhotra who is passionate about getting to the root of an issue while effectively and permanently treating it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meena Malhotra, MD?
I am 52. After gaining a lot of weight due to career needs, my health, vitality and most importantly, my marriage was suffering. Dr. Meena Malhotra at Heal n Cure gave me a one hour appointment after I attended her free educational seminar about Hormone Therapy. I felt the staff was very professional. I was explained the results of the blood work. I have had my second Hormone treatment in about a year, and it has made a big difference in my energy, vitality and has put my life on track!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meena Malhotra, MD?
Feeling Good. 50lbs. loss in 8 months. Staff is great! I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Malhotra. It's been a year and i've lost a total of 50 pounds thanks to heal n cure! . Amazing, caring team. They help you every step of the way! I have never felt this good since I can remember.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meena Malhotra, MD?
This facility and Dr. Malhotra literally changed my life. I have lost twenty percent of my bodyweight in fat and regained my health in five months with some dedication and work on my part and a ton of support and knowledge from the doctors and staff. It's never "easy" to acheive that which is positive but with the support of Heal n Cure I was able to move in a positive direction toward my goals and to regain a level of well being I feared I had let slip away for good. Scott D
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meena Malhotra, MD?
After trying many diets and considering lap-band surgery. A friend referred me to Dr. Meena Malhotra. I have already lost 32.5 lbs. in 3 months. Seems like this is the program I was looking for. The encouragement of staff and the detailed education have made a difference. Do not give up on your dreams. Give them a try.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meena Malhotra, MD?
Provided wrong care, absolutely unprofessional, misleading and cares only about money! She says one thing but does another. I am wondering how someone like her even got a medical license! Stay away from her office!!! Full Review
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meena Malhotra, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Malhotra?