Dr. Meegan Gruber, MD

Dr. Meegan Gruber, MD

Plastic Surgery  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Meegan Gruber, MD is a plastic surgery specialist in Beaverton, OR and has been practicing for 13 years. She graduated from University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago in 2000 and specializes in plastic surgery, facial plastic & reconstructive surgery, and more.

17885 NW Evergreen Pkwy Ste 110

Beaverton, OR 97006

Learn about Dr. Gruber

See how frequently Dr. Gruber performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gastrointestinal Diseases

Dr. Gruber's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Gruber "My job is to assist you in achieving your self image goals. External appearance is a reflection of your internal health so we will focus not only on surgery but also on preventative medicine, proper nutrition, emotional and spiritual wellness. You and I will work together to achieve these goals so communication is key and it is essential to feel comfortable and trust each other."

• Plastic Surgery

• Localized Fat Deposits
  • Premature Aging
  • Skin Aging
  • Skin Laxity

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University of California At Berkeley
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Barnes Jewish Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Barnes Jewish Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005

Dr. Gruber has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gruber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gruber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gruber's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gruber to family and friends

Dr. Gruber's Performance

I had several procedures done. I am EXTREMELY happy with my results! Dr Gruber knows so much about the physic of the human body and is truly an artist with a scalpel.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Gruber recently performed a breast lift on me and I couldn't be more thrilled with the results! I had met with a handful of different surgeons over the years and all of them told me I needed a breast lift with implants. I held off not knowing if implants were right for me. When I met with Dr....more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0
Completely botched my breast repair. Removed tissue and left a whole in my muscle which caused my implant to be pushed through the whole near my collar bone. Had to have reconstruction surgery to repair all the damage she made. Was never happy with the way my breast looked from day one. For any...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option6

Dear Patient, We do not remember this complaint nor did we forward medical records to any doctor requesting to fix such a problem. Dr Gruber would always prefer to see her postoperative patients back for follow up to address any dissatisfaction or issues. We sincerely hope you had the problem addressed appropriately if you are indeed one of Dr. Grubers patients. If you are a competitor filing false reviews, please consider your ethics. Sincerely, Dr. Gruber and staff