Dr. Meadow Good, DO

Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery •  Female • Age 41

Dr. Good

UF Health

4549 Emerson St Ste 201 Jacksonville, FL 32207

Dr. Meadow Good, DO is a Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Good has more experience with Gynecologic Surgery than other specialists in her area. She is affiliated with Uf Health Jacksonville. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Good to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Quiet Hospital
    Patients said the hospital this doctor practices at is quiet. See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Frequently Treated by Dr. Good

Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Good treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Good treats other conditions, please contact the office at (904) 633-0140.

Gynecologic Surgery

Gynecologic surgery treats conditions affecting the female reproductive system, including cancer, endometriosis, ovarian cysts, and uterine fibroids through procedures such as hysterectomy, tumor removal, and myomectomy.Compare with other Gynecologic Surgery specialists.

Dr. Good typically treats 75% more often than similar doctors

Based on claims data for 6 conditions and procedures

Treatments
Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)
Hysterectomy - Laparoscopic

• Vaginal Hysterectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Good accepts

Dr. Good accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
Select HMO

Dr. Good's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Good

Dr. Good?
Dr Good is a perfectionist. Lovely woman and down to earth. Very intelligent and precise surgical skills. I had bladder sling, hysterectomy and labiaplasty (labia minora). No issues or complications. Everything went beautifully and loving the look of my vagina.
Happy Vagina – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meadow Good, DO?
Dr. Good has great bedside manners, very thorough and pleasant. She has great surgical talent. She takes great pride in her work and is a perfectionist. Very pleased with my experience with her. Highly recommend.
Holly Chavis – Feb 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meadow Good, DO?
Dr. Good is a truly blessing! She cares and makes you feel very comfortable.
Childress in Jacksonville, FL – Nov 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meadow Good, DO?
About four years ago I was referred to Dr Good for urge urinary incontinence and post-menopausal vaginal dryness. She and her team of an ARNP, a PT, RNs, MAs, and clerks all working together devised a treatment plan for me including education, physical therapy, behavior and dietary modification, PTNS, and medication. This plan effected great improvement in my symptoms for which I will be eternally grateful. I highly recommend Dr Good and her team.
Amanda C. in Jacksonville, FL – Oct 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meadow Good, DO?
A special lady willing to listen, help, allow her patient to help make decisions. She addresses issues that are hard to discuss easily and is friendly, approachable and caring.
DilysJ in Jekyll Island, GA – Sep 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meadow Good, DO?
Dr. Good performed surgery on me earlier this year. She is an exceptional physician. She is extremely knowledgeable, thorough and above all highly skilled. I am blessed that I was fortunate enough to have met Dr. Good. After my first appointment for consult, I knew she was the one. My only regret, I wish I had sought her services sooner! She’s amazing and so is her staff. The entire UF Health System are, in my opionion, very professional, helpful and pleasant to work with.
Gai Baxter Halbuna in Jacksonville , FL – Aug 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meadow Good, DO?
Dr. Good just performed my surgery on January 29th 2018 absolutely love her and her staf
Sharon Yarbrough in JACKSONVILLE – Feb 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meadow Good, DO?
I recently had to have some surgery and was sent to Dr. Good. She is an excellent doctor. She is very thorough in her care for her patients. She made me feel as if I were her family and she made sure I received the best care from her and her staff as well as the staff on my case at UF Health. Dr. Good took the time to explain step by step everything that was going to happen and made me feel comfortable to voice any questions or concerns at anytime. UF Health is a hospital with excellent care.
Tammy in Jacksonville, FL – Nov 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meadow Good, DO?
Dr. Good is a down to earth, very attentive doctor. She is amazing at explaining everything and all options. She has helped me with my bladder and pelvic issues. She has done a botox procedure for my spasms and it has been life changing!! I recommend her and the procedure to anyone!
Jessica H in Jacksonville beach – Oct 14, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meadow Good, DO?
I've been experiencing pelvic spasms for just over 5 years now and when I met Dr. Good, I knew I had finally come to the right doctor. She came in with a smile, was very attentive and concerned. Her PA, Monica and PT, Eliza, were also just as friendly and attentive. It's been a good relationship and I'm finally on the road to feeling better and enjoying my quality of life again. Thank you all!
Kim Perry in Jacksonville, FL – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meadow Good, DO?
Dr. Good is fantastic! She is not only an excellent physician, well respected by her peers, but is genuinely caring and empathetic to her patients. I highly recommend her!
Jackwonville, FL – Jul 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meadow Good, DO?
I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy and prolapse surgery in May. The result is amazing. I had no pain upon recovering and very minimal scarring. Never having been hospitalized other than for childbirth I was extremely anxious about undertaking this surgery at age 71. Dr. Good understood my concerns and assured me multiple times I would be pleased with the results. I certainly am very pleased. Dr. Good is a wonderful doctor and skilled surgeon who produces exceptional results.
Jean S. in Jacksonville, FL – Jun 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meadow Good, DO?
She is Simply the Best!!!
Vj in Jacksonville, FL – May 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meadow Good, DO?
I had a vaginal prolapse that was way to far to do anything but a Hysterectomy. Dr. Meadow Good explained to me what i needed and made me feel conformable in the process,answered all my questions and didn't make me feel like i didn't matter.In Feb 2017 i had a vaginal hysterectomy,it was a rough surgery but the outcome i experienced has been nothing but good. I am healing great,and most of all my quality of like is better then ever. Sex is great and i would highly recommend her. She is Awesome!
Im a new women... in Jacksonville, FL – Apr 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meadow Good, DO?
Dr. Good is the best OB/GYN I have ever used. She is well trained, makes the patient feel comfortable, explains each step of the procedure and works along with the patient to decide the best options. I have already referred friends to her that are going thru all the processes with other Doctors, and not getting the results they need. Dr. Good along with the UF Shands staff are amazing.
Alison in Hilliard, FL – Sep 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meadow Good, DO?
Perfect dr. She did hysteroctomy for my mom and she treat her prolapse urinary problems and her constipation..thank you alot dr. Good Adamo
Memphis, TN – Apr 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Meadow Good, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Good?

As chief of female pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery at UF Health Jacksonville, Dr. Good focuses on providing a comprehensive care program at...Read more

• Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery