Dr. Mazin Yaldo, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Yaldo Eye Center 28501 Orchard Lake Rd Ste 120 Farmington Hills, MI 48334 Get Directions
Dr. Mazin Yaldo, MD

Dr. Yaldo's primary priorities are to provide quality care and great results to his patients. He is specifically focused on the following areas: LASIK/LASEK: Dr. Yaldo performs LASIK surgery with four of the most advanced lasers that feature custom Wavefront technology. For patients with thin or flat corneas who do not qualify for LASIK, Dr. Yaldo often recommends LASEK surgery. Cataract Surgery: Dr. Yaldo offers clear-corneal cataract surgery for a shorter recovery time and fewer post-operative restrictions. He also uses multifocal lens implants to restore clear vision and eliminate the need for glasses. Other: Dr. Yaldo also offers implantable contact lenses for patients with severe myopia, as well as PresbyLasik, conductive keratoplasty, laser cornea reshaping and laser glaucoma treatment.

...See Less

Dr. Yaldo's Experience

See how Dr. Yaldo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yaldo

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Yaldo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yaldo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yaldo to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Yaldo Says:

This is Dr. Yaldo responding to the review posted on 6/27/2016:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the online community. I am happy that you were able to get rid of your glasses!

...

Dr. Yaldo's Performance
in Pontiasc. , MI |
I would let them know that it helped my distance but made my close vision worse. I am going to my 2nd follow up and hopefully they can help. Chris Esper
in Ypsilanti, MI |
From start to finish I felt like I was his only patient. That's how great the care was. The staff was always available to answer any questions.
in Farmington, MI |
Surgery went exactly as expected and my eyesight in the corrected eye was 20/20 the next day and remains at 20/20 9 months later. I would highly recommend Dr. Yaldo and his team.
in Westland, MI |
Having my Lasik surgery was the best choice I've made . Dr. Yaldo explained everything in great detail before the procedure . The entire staff at Yaldo Eye Center are fantastic and make you feel at ease . I make it a point to tell people about my experience with DR. Yaldo .
in Farmington Hills |
Dr Yaldo and his staff are very professional and highly skilled. Dr Yaldo explained all my treatment options and was very thorough with his explanations of the procedures best suited to correct my eye issues. Dr Yaldo was always available to me after the surgery was completed. Dr Yaldo is a very skilled surgeon and I am grateful that such a surgeon is available in my home area. Thanks Dr Yaldo and staff.
in Woodhaven, MI |
I have always wanted to get lasik but was very afraid of losing my eye site. I hated wearing glasses and contacts. I finally started to research about lasik surgery and found Dr. Yaldos site. I set an appointment and from the moment I spoke to someone on the phone to the check ups after surgery they have been super amazing. Dr. Yaldo actually cares about his patients. He is an amazing dr. and I would recommend him to anyone that would want lasik done. Thank you Dr. Yaldo. From Sanah Abdullatif
in Farmington, MI |
I was very satisfied. Dr. Yaldo is very straight forward, which I prefer and did not suggest unnecessary procedures.
Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to share your experience. I truly appreciate it!
in Dearborn, MI |
I had been thinking about Lasik for over 2yrs, I had been investigating other doctors and asking friends for a while. Dr. Yaldo performed the Lasik on one of my friends eyes. I finally decided to put the investigation aside and went to see Dr. Yaldo.I met the staff and Dr Yaldo, I felt the professionalism and caring and they made me feel like home. I made my decision right there after Dr Yaldo told me I was a great candidate. Without my friends encouragement I would still be wearing glasses.
Livonia, MI |
What a great experience I had. I went in frightful about getting my eyes done. So thankful I did. The whole thing was great, Dr Yaldo was kind, the staff was friendly, and I am seeing wonderful. Highly recommend calling Yaldo Eye Center.
Have you seen Dr. Mazin Yaldo, MD?

Compare Dr. Yaldo

Dr. Yaldo says...

LASIK/LASEK: Dr. Yaldo performs LASIK surgery with four of the most advanced lasers that feature custom Wavefront technology. For patients with thin or flat corneas who do not qualify for LASIK, Dr. Yaldo often recommends LASEK surgery.

Cataract Surgery: Dr. Yaldo offers clear-corneal cataract surgery for a shorter recovery time and fewer post-operative restrictions. He also uses multifocal lens implants to restore clear vision and eliminate the need for glasses.

Other: Dr. Yaldo also offers implantable contact lenses for patients with severe myopia, as well as PresbyLasik, conductive keratoplasty, laser cornea reshaping and laser glaucoma treatment.

Dr. Yaldo says...

Dr. Yaldo graduated with distinction from the University of Michigan in 1983. He received his medical degree with Alpha Omega Alpha honors from Wayne State University in Detroit. Dr. Yaldo completed an internship at William Beaumont Hospital and his ophthalmology residency at the renowned Kresge Eye Institute. He followed up his residency with a post-doctorate fellowship in glaucoma and complicated cataracts at Pacific Presbyterian Medical Center in San Francisco. Then, Dr. Yaldo continued to refine his skills in refractive and vision correction surgery at Minnesota Eye Consultants in Minneapolis.

This is Dr. Yaldo responding to the review posted on 6/27/2016:

This is Dr. Yaldo responding to the review posted on 6/27/2016: Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our center with the online community! We are glad we could help you!

This is Dr. Yaldo responding to the review:I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey.  If you received great service and attention, please tell a friend.  If you did not, please tell me or my staff.  We are committed to providing you with the best care.

Dr. Yaldo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Yaldo has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yaldo's Board Certifications

Graduated in 1983

• Arabic
  • French
  • Italian

Dr. Yaldo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yaldo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

• Facelift
  • LASIK
  • Laser Cataract Surgery
  • Oculoplastic Surgery
  • Photorefractive Keratectomy (PRK)
  • Sutureless Cataract Surgery
  • Visian Impantable Collamer Lens (ICL)
  • Vitreoretinal Surgery