Dr. Mazin Al-Hakeem, MD

Dr. Mazin Al-Hakeem, MD

Plastic Surgery  |

Dr. Mazin Al-Hakeem, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Read his story

Plastic Surgery Institute of California

8112 Milliken Ave Ste 202

Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730

• Health Net

Learn about Dr. Al-Hakeem

Dr. Al-Hakeem's Experience

Dr. Al-Hakeem's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Al-Hakeem's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Al-Hakeem "Mazin Al-Hakeem, M.D. is a Plastic, Reconstructive, and Cosmetic Surgeon - General practicing in Huntington Beach, CA. He has been practicing since 2000. A professional member of the Orange County Society of Plastic Surgeons, American Society of Plastic Surgeons and the Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation. He was awarded President's Undergraduate Fellow Research Award University of California, Irvine, CA. "

• Plastic Surgery

• Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, Irvine, Ca-Bs Biological Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1986
  • Mayo Medical School, Mayo Clinic Rochester, Mn-M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • General Surgery-Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, Ct
  • Plastic Surgery-Nassau County Medical Center, East Meadow, Ny

Dr. Al-Hakeem has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Al-Hakeem does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Al-Hakeem and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Al-Hakeem's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Al-Hakeem to family and friends
Dr. Al-Hakeem's Performance
el doctor hu es buena persona y muy professional y lo adoro su trabajo es muy excelente
this is my second time visiting dr hakeem and his staff and have always been treated with excellent service. always available to answer all questions. will definetly be back and most definetly recommend to friends and family. thank you to Dr hakeem and his amazing staff.
I experienced great customer service from my initial consultation to my post op follow up. Dr. Hu was pleasant and provided clear answers to all of my questions. The ladies in the front office were also courteous and friendly. I will definitely refer my friends and family who are looking into having reconstructive/cosmetic surgeries.
everyone was extra nice and made me feel very comfortable
todo estubo excelente, de empleados y doctores siempre con una sonrisa.
A was very scared at the beginning of Surgery. Everything was great after. I will recommend people to come here.
Absolutely amazing! Dr. Hu and all the staff outstanding. I've had a tummy tuck, lipo, and 2 fat transfer to the butt. He completely sculptured my body and gave me the curves I didn't have before. I highly recommend him and wouldn't go with any other surgeon.
it was a good experience, but unfortunately I haven't see him again.
Highly recommend ASI. Results are amazing and exceeded my expectations!!
Dr. Hakeem is truly the best Doctor! He's so patient & spends however much time you need answering all your questions in detail. He will make sure you're entirely comfortable & confident leaving his office after consult. He did my breast augmentation in 2009 and my tummy tuck in 2017 and I could not be happier with my results.
very happy with all aspects , office staff very friendly and helpful. Doctor is kind and helpful.
everyone was excellent including the great staff!
Dr. Hu did the best amazing breast implants. I will come back again soon to do another work. Thank You Dr. HU!!
Dr. Hakeem has done my prior surgeys and have never had any issue, Had implant replacement and still very happy with the outcome Highly Recommend..
very happy
i saw doctor Hu. I love my doctor i have sent several people to him.
I felt very good about everything he sugested
Initial appointment was fast, wish I had more time but the surgery went great. No complications.
Thank you!
Happy so far!!
Dr. Hakeem really takes the time in explaining everything about the surgery and makes you feel very comfortable I will recommend him thank you Dr. Hakeem love my results!!!!!!!!
The experience at Plastic Surgery Institute in Huntington Beach Ca, is one of the best there is. From day one i came to visit the staff was absolutely amazing. I met Dr. Al-Hakeem and he gave me the best overall consultation, immediately I knew he was gonna be the Dr. to perform on my procedure. The staff was AMAZING ,very helpful overall felt like friends off the back. Wish i had came sooner. I recommend anybody who is looking to get a procedure to come here.
i had my breast augmentation done by dr. hakeem. i loved the results. the size, shape turned out exactly how i wanted. perfect cleavage. he takes his time explaining the whole process. if you are looking for a good doctor i recommend dr. hakeem.
The staff was very kind and helpful. Dr. Jazz was nice and thorough. I had upper and lower abdominal lipo and back lipo. He did an amazing job sculpting my body. I love my results!
i love that i went back to resize about 3 times before my actual surgery and all three times they were so helpful and made sure that was the size i wanted!
They kept it 100% honest with me while making me feel comfortable and supported! they made sure to give their honest input so that i would look my best! very sweet and trust worthy people!
Im very happy with the results.
100% satisfied from the very first visit, there were times I freaked out a bit after surgery but the staff was ALWAYS there to answer my questions. Thank you very much for making me so comfortable with this experience.
Great
Dr Hakeem and his staff are awesome! I'm so happy with my results. I found Dr Hakeem very knowledgeable. He explained everything in great detail before my surgery and made me feel comfortable. Will be returning to him for any future surgeries.
Dr. Al-Hakeem provided post-op care after my tummy tuck surgery. He was attentive and friendly and took his time during the appointment. Thank you Dr. Hu and Dr. Al-Hakeem. Great work!!
staff and doctors were great really helpful
Great office! Doctor's and staff are all amazing, very caring office..
The staff and doctor are wonderful! I am very happy with my Breast Augmentation results.
Great office, staff and Docotr's
Have you seen Dr. Mazin Al-Hakeem, MD?

Visit Dr. Al-Hakeem