Dr. Mazhar Majid, MD

Dr. Mazhar Majid, MD

Cardiology  ·

Dr. Mazhar Majid, MD is a cardiology specialist in Tamarac, FL and has been practicing for 19 years. He specializes in cardiology, interventional cardiology, and more.

Dr Mazhar Majid MD

7737 N University Dr Ste 104

Tamarac, FL 33321

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Majid

See how frequently Dr. Majid performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)

Dr. Majid's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Majid "You, the patient, are the most important person to our practice. We are committed to providing the best possible medical care. Excellence is our goal. We have worked to provide a full range of service and have highly trained and knowledgeable staff who have been together for some ten years plus. We look forward to being part of your medical team. Our practice believes in patient-centric care. We work together with the patient and their family with the goal of achieving their maximum healing and wellness. We believe in medical care that takes the whole person into account. We strive to provide the best clinical care combined with communications and patient involvement in the care process to achieve the best outcomes for our patients."

• Cardiology

• Maimonides Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Dr. Majid has no media or publications listed.

• Pakistani

Dr. Majid does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Majid and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Majid's Reviews

2.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Majid to family and friends

Dr. Majid's Performance

GOOD

Dr majid has been tacking car of me and my family for years very professional and kind , Highly recommend.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Majhid was the on call Cardio Dr at the hospital I was admitted to in June 2016. He recognized my potential problem quickly. He explained that he needed me to have an angiogram to confirm. I had the procedure performed in about 2 hours. He inserted 2 stents and scheduled me for a follow up and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
REPREHENSIBLE! As the on call physician, he did what he was trained for, save a life;however, his lack of follow up was a dereliction of duty. My blood pressure dropped to 62/46, he did not respond to desperate nurse texts for instructions. I met him 3 days after my procedure only to be told I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option3
He has been my cardiologist for four years, I was experiencing AFIB, He was excellent, He listen, and answer all my questions
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2
Horrible. After waiting for nearly 12 hours in the hospital & nearly receiving any information about my condition I decided to have the hospital page him. He is the on call Dr. at this facility, I started leaving messages. Dr finally called the nurses station. She let him know that this family...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option13thumbs down icon option2