Dr. Mazhar Golewale, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Dr. Mazhar Golewale, MD
Dear Colleagues and patients, this is Mazhar Golewale. I am a Board Certified psychiatrist. I am helping people with mental health problems since 2008 in western suburbs of Chicago. My office is located at 1S443 summit ave suite 305 oakbrook terrace, IL 60181. I see every patient with interest and care and treat them with respect. I have good knowledge of both therapy and medications. In fact I spend time understanding patient life style, habits and coping strategies before recommending a treatment plan. I have a therapist in my who I work with closely to help my patients. being a smaller practice we have the advantage of knowing our patient in depth as we frequently discuss their progress and treatment strategies. I have won award for excellence in patient care from the University of Kansas School of Medicine, and recognition from NAMI (national Alliance for Mental Illness) for dedication to patient education and services. In my leisure I spend time with my family, play sports like badminton, table tennis and Chess.

Dr. Golewale's Experience

See how Dr. Golewale's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Golewale

Dr. Golewale accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Golewale is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Golewale has admitting privileges.

Dr. Golewale's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Golewale to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Golewale's Performance
Downers Grove, IL |
Golewale made sure it was evident that he was uninterested in my issues. He'd ask me a question and I could see the disinterest immediately before I even opened my mouth. He does not return calls. His arrogance really turned me off during my appointment, but him ignoring my call/message was uncalled for.
in USA |
Thank you for helping me and guiding me in ways to help teach myself how to finally write what I can finally rest easy with and call proper HTML. I will always be thankful. Good luck fishing to both you and the family! - Brandyn
in Geneva, IL |
I was a patient around 2009-2011. One thing that irritated me was that it felt like I was just another client. Very little eye contact, or facing me, always writing something out. It didn't seem like he was paying attention. And after about 10 min. He would suggest to either increase my medication, go off my medication or switch my medication. After some adjustments I had found a good medication dosage that felt right for me but he did not agree so I found a new psychiatrist that would listen.
Have you seen Dr. Mazhar Golewale, MD?
Are you Dr. Golewale?

Compare Dr. Golewale

Dr. Golewale says...

My office is located at 1S443 summit ave suite 305 oakbrook terrace, IL 60181.

I have a therapist in my who I work with closely to help my patients. being a smaller practice we have the advantage of knowing our patient in depth as we frequently discuss their progress and treatment strategies.

I have won award for excellence in patient care from the University of Kansas School of Medicine, and recognition from NAMI (national Alliance for Mental Illness) for dedication to patient education and services.

Dr. Golewale's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  Board certified in Psychiatry

Dr. Golewale has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Golewale's Board Certifications

• Psychiatry

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcohol-Induced Mental Disorders
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Antisocial Personality Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Cocaine Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychogenic Disorders (incl. Psychogenic Pain)
  • Psychosis

Secab Preuniversity College Bijapur, India

Graduated in 1990

• Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Golewale does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Golewale and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry
  • Addiction Psychiatry

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)