Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Mazen Harake, MD
MEET DR. HARAKE Mazen S. Harake, M.D. is at the forefront of his profession. Intent upon progressive, patient-focused care, Dr. Harake is a top-rated plastic surgeon practicing in the suburbs of Detroit in the Troy area of Michigan. He treats patients like family, enabling them to feel comfortable and confident as he guides them through the surgical or non-surgical process with insight and expertise. Throughout this process, he is careful not to lose sight of or fail to prioritize patients' specific needs or aesthetic goals. Simultaneously, Dr. Harake offers his patients the highest level of care as a result of cutting-edge technology and surgical techniques based on his years of specialized training with renowned and innovative surgeons in the fields of general surgery, plastic surgery, and aesthetic surgery. Whatever the treatment option, Dr. Harake combines compassion, skill, and artistry to gift his patients with a physical as well as psychological transformation that makes it possible for them to look better, feel better, and live better. CERTIFICATIONS AND TRAINING Dr. Harake is double-fellowship trained and board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS), and he is an active member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), a candidate for membership in the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), the Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery (ISPS), and the Michigan Academy of Plastic Surgeons (MAPS). Dr. Harake's advanced training includes a general surgery residency at Henry Ford Hospital, Detroit; a plastic surgery research fellowship at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, where he obtained a grant from the Plastic Surgery Education Foundation (PSEF) for tissue engineering a new biological implant for abdominal wall reconstruction; a plastic surgery fellowship at the University of Illinois, Chicago; an aesthetic plastic surgery fellowship at Ohio State University, Columbus, in which he focused on facial aesthetic surgery, complex revisional plastic surgery (breast, face, and body), liposculpting, fat grafting, and body contouring after massive weight loss; an appointment as Clinical Assistant Professor in Reconstructive Plastic Surgery in the Department of Plastic Surgery at Ohio State University, Columbus; and an appointment as an Attending Staff Plastic Surgeon in the Department of Plastic Surgery at William Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and Troy, Michigan. HOSPITAL AND FACULTY APPOINTMENTS William Beaumont Hospital, Troy and Royal Oak, Michigan. PUBLICATIONS Dr. Harake has presented at numerous national plastic surgery meetings including the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS), the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS), the Plastic Surgery Research Council (PSRC), the Michigan Academy of Plastic Surgery (MAPS), and the Illinois Society of Plastic Surgery (ISPS). MEDIA Dr. Harake has been a featured guest on CBS television network during an exclusive edition of The American Health Front! He discusses the latest in plastic surgery 3D technology which simulates surgical results in 3-D at the patient's consultation prior to surgery. He likewise hosts a weekly program, Modern Era Plastic Surgery, on l02.3 FM CINA RADIO that is broadcast in Detroit and Canada. A second Detroit-based live WJR 760AM Plastic Surgery Radio Show is set to hit airwaves September 2017 coupled with the grand opening of an all-new state-of-the-art Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery practice in Troy, Michigan. To schedule a consultation, please call the office at (248)825-4011.

1050 Wilshire Dr Ste 100

Troy, MI 48084

Dr. Mazen Harake, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Harake

Dr. Mazen S. Harake has made a commitment to combining the latest surgical technique with new technology tailored to achieve the best surgical outcome for his patients.

Dr. Harake's Experience

Dr. Harake's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery

• Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Large Breasts
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• University Of Michigan / Ann Arbor
  • Ohio State University-Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015
  • University Of Illinois At Chicago-Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Ohio State University Department Of Plastic Surgery-Clinical Assistant Professor
    Other Education | Completed 2015
  • William Beaumont Hospital (Royal Oak & Troy, Mi)-Attending Staff Plastic Surgeon
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Dr. Harake has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • French

Dr. Harake does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Harake and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Harake's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Harake to family and friends
Dr. Harake's Performance
Bloomfield Hills, MI |
Recently my primary care physician referred me to Dr. Mazen Harake's office for reconstructive breast surgery. From my initial consultation, surgical procedure, & now post-operatively, Dr. Harake has continued to ensure that the trust I place in him is well-deserved & never fails. Not only is he a consummate professional, but he is also an extraordinary & gifted surgeon who fully capitalizes on his training in general, plastic, & aesthetic surgery. He has restored my health after 30+ years!
in Sterling heights, Michigan |
Found an immediate connection after my consultation. I consulted with 5-6 plastic surgeons in Michigan before making my decision. I'm confident in Dr. Harake and his surgical approach. Scheduled surgery for March 2017.
Troy, MI |
Dr. Harake gave me beautiful results, I was very happy. I have recommended many of my friends and family to him. He is very knowledgable, and cares about you! His skills are one of the best I know, and its evident with his results. I would highly recommend him for anyone and everyone!
in Northville, MI |
Dr. Haraki is an excellent, experienced, and caring plastic Suegeon.  He did an awesome job on  my face and maintained my natural look with almost invisible scars. He takes his time with the patient and is very thorough in explaining what needs to be done. He is very pleasant and has incredible bedside manners.   I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking a plastic surgeon.
in Westland, MI |
Dr. Harake is simply THE BEST! His bed side manner is amazing, he is patient and kind. He is extremely informative. You can tell his is passionate about his work and his focus is to get you the best results possible. He takes his time with each appointment and you never feel rushed. I had a tummy tuck, lipo and fat grafting to the breast on 9/26. I am healing very well and the results are great!! Getting ready for my second round of lipo/fat grafting in October. Very excited to work with him!
in GRANT TOWNSHIP MICHIGAN |
I AM 70 YEARS OLD AND HAVE SUFFERED WITH NECK AND SHOULDER,BACK PAIN FOREVER MY GIRL FRIEND WENT TO HIM FIRST AND WE BOTH ARE AMAZED ON HOW EVERYTHING WENT SO WELL WE HAD BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY HE IS THE MOST CARING DOCTOR HE MAKES YOU FEEL AT EASE, COMFORTABLE,AND CONFIDENT THAT THIS IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO WISH I HAD DONE IT SOONER THANK YOU DR.HARAKE
in Lake Orion, MI |
Dr, Harake and his patient coordinator spent about two hours with me during my consultation. I felt very well educated and informed. I especially appreciated his honesty in my expected outcomes.
in Shelby Township Mi |
He is a gifted surgeon. The treatment is beyond excellent. I had six surgeries, all body contouring for skin tightening due to weight loss. If you are considering plastic surgery of any type come and see him for a consultation. The office has a Vectra machine to actually see how you will look after the surgery. You will feel so beautiful and confident after the surgery. My results have changed my life. I encourage you to make a positive change to enhance the beauty you already have. Do it now!
in Algonac, MI |
I have not been able to breathe through my nose for at least 40 years (I was a victim of child abuse and had my nose broken too many times to remember). Dr. Harake completely explained the procedure and made me feel comfortable (other doctor's I saw never took this much care). After a grueling 8 hour surgery he even waited in the hospital for @ WHOLE HOURS until I was fully awake just to talk to me about the procedure and how it went... NOW THAT'S A GREAT DOCTOR!
in Macomb, MI |
Dr Harake is in a grade above other doctors. I have never meet a doctor who is so informative and kind and generous with his time. This doctor was so concern about my procedure in the hospital that he sleep in the hospital. He came in my room at 4:00 am and we talked about it for 45 minutes. So my question is where is a doctor in todays world that would do that. He is a great surgeon, concern about all. His office and staff treat you the same way. Enjoy going to the office, a 10.
in Columbus, Ohio |
He was extremely kind and reassuring. He always answered all my questions. I felt like he really listened and gave me the surgical results I wanted.
Have you seen Dr. Mazen Harake, MD?
Are you Dr. Harake?

See our Plastic Surgery Specialist at Henry Ford Macomb Hospital

Visit Dr. Harake

Dr. Harake accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Harake has admitting privileges