Dr. Mazen Duraini, MD

Dr. Mazen Duraini, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Mazen Duraini is a Board Certified by the American Board of the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons and is well versed in all aspects of the specialty. Dr. Duraini is passionate about individualized care and has a special interest in Orthognathic Surgery, TMJ surgery, Facial Trauma and Reconstruction and Dental Implants. Dr. Duraini received his Bachelors degree from the University of Texas at Dallas prior to earning his Dental degree from Baylor College of Dentistry in Dallas. He perused his passion for surgery by completing a six year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and earned his Medical degree and at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. In addition to his practice, Dr. Duraini is a devoted husband and father. He enjoys spending time with family and friends. He is an avid fan of the local sports teams and enjoys running, exercise and live music.

1850 Keller Pkwy Ste 102

Keller, TX 76248

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • CompBenefits Corp.

Learn about Dr. Duraini

See how frequently Dr. Duraini performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dentofacial Anomalies
Facial Reconstruction
Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage

Dr. Duraini's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Medical School | Graduated
    Medical School | Graduated
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio

Dr. Duraini has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Duraini has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Duraini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duraini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Duraini's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duraini to family and friends
Dr. Duraini's Performance
in Keller, TX |
Dr. Duraini is amazing!!! He took such good care of my son who has autism! He made me feel so comfortable as a parent by telling me step by step of the procedure and answering all of my questions. My son’s mouth is heal up great and I could be happier.
in Keller, TX |
I would highly recommend his facility to anyone and already have. Everyone is friendly and gracious. His work was super. I had a very painless experience.
in Weatherford, TX |
I would like to say thank you to Dr. Duraini and his staff. My daughter had double jaw surgery July 2017. Her results are amazing. Recovery was better than I expected. Dr. Duraini saw my daughter every day she was in the hospital. I was given the necessary info to reach him at all times. Dr. Duraini, from the bottom of my heart thank you. You were always so patient. It was a blessing to have found you. Thanks Melinda for all the pep talks. Your amazing. Thank you to the entire office.
in Haltom City, TX |
My dentist recommended Dr. Duraini, and I am so pleased that he did. I had 3 teeth surgically removed, and a bone grafting procedure. The next morning I decided to wait until I felt pain before taking a pain med, but there was so little discomfort. I had minor swelling and tenderness, and was able to use an anti-inflammatory only. Amazing! Thank you Dr. Duraini, you are pretty awesome!
Haltom City, TX |
I have been seen here as well as my 12 year old daughter. He was great with both of us! I would recommend him and his office to everyone! He is a great doctor with great bedside manner.
in Plano, TX |
Dr Mazen is a great person . He's very professional, he's intelligent and also very caring and personable . His staff are also very friendly and will do their best to accommodate any appointments . He's about 45 min drive away from home but it's definitely worth it . He doesn't waste your time either, they are on time .
Keller, TX |
I will not be going back, because a) I was overcharged and cannot get my money back, and b) they have been uncooperative and rude about it. The doctor actually did a decent job on me, but dealing with his staff has not been pleasant, and I was overcharged by over 40%, which they will not return.
in Keller, TX |
I had two teeth removed and four implants with bone grafts , I was super nervous before surgery Dr. Duraini help me by talking to me about other things . He is VERY good at what he does. My pain level was so minimal that my when my son had to get wisdom teeth removed, I new immediately who I wanted to remove them Dr. Duraini !! Thank you Dr Duraini for your wonderful work.
in Bedford, Texas |
Just had my 1 year check up after breaking a critical bone in my jaw. I am as back to normal as possible thanks to Dr Durani! He was my second opinion and I am so glad I went with him. His treatment plan was different than the first Dr I visited, but I immediately felt more confident with Dr Durani's expertise and his treatment planned worked!! His bed side manner is wonderful, he tells it like it is in a very caring way, his staff is wonderful and his office is run very professionally
Have you seen Dr. Mazen Duraini, MD?
Are you Dr. Duraini?