Dr. Mazen Dahan, MD

Dr. Mazen Dahan, MD

Pediatrics | Male

Dr. Mazen Dahan, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Puyallup, WA. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Dahan is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center, St. Francis Hospital, MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital and Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital.

Dr. Dahan's Experience

See how Dr. Dahan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dahan

Dr. Dahan accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Dahan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Dahan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dahan to family and friends
    2.1
    Dr. Dahan's Performance
      GOOD
      GOOD
    in TACOMA |
    Always have a good time bringing my kids here always very helpful I would recommend them to a friend
    in Puyallup, WA |
    horrible desk lady disregards for patients in need especially after an accident s
    in Puyallup, WA |
    Dr. Dahan is very kind and he makes us feel comfortable by popping his jokes and putting a smile on our faces. His office is very flexible and accomodating. My only shortcoming is the time waiting to be seen....that can be improved
    in puyallup |
    each time i come here i have waited a minimum of 30 minutes past my appt time. with a newborn, thats just not possible. for her 2 week appt, and after seeing her 4 times he asked if she was premature. wouldnt you ask something like that on the first appt?? after telling me shes underweight and that i need to come ever week, he just walks out of the room without giving me any time to ask questions. Google provided me with the answers along with my lactation nurse. the rest of the staff is amazing
    in Puyallup, WA |
    The staff here is so friendly and nice! And same with the Doctor he is Awesome! my daughter is a newborn and i love coming to her appointments. very friendly office.
    in Tacoma, WA |
    Great doctor awesome doctor great with my kids and very helpful
    Federal Way, WA |
    If I could give this 0 stars I would. Tried to force myself sons forskin back as he yelled in pain, shoved a tool up his nose, kept insisting that he saw my son at the hospital "she" was born at (kept calling my son a she even after being corrected twice) ...my son was born in seattle, and he told me puyallup...alerted me that his skull had grown closed on the top of his head (my son is almost 18 months, no duh!) All this in about 10 min after waiting about 45...Didn't even diagnose him at all
    in Puyallup, WA |
    Horrible experience every time !!!! With all of my children !!! He is about the money not his patients
    Don't ever go here.. They triple book appointments you won't get out of your child's appointment for at least 2hrs.. More like 3-4 hrs.
    in Puyallup, WA |
    From two days after my son was born until I left his care, he was frustrating. We waited 17 hours in recovery for him to show and clear my little one to leave. From there, he misdiagnosed hand foot mouth, gave me an antifungal for what he said was a bacterial infection, and when we went in with a yeast infection, he retracted my uncirced baby boy. Sure, they have lots of same day appointments and I genuinely love his staff, but he is really inconsistent.
    in Buckley |
    Dr Dahan is kind and compassionate. He spends a good amount of time with his NICE and hospitalized patients, which is why he is often late for office appointments. He gets 3 stars for time management. But I would give him more for his intellect and ability to see real problematic issues with my kids' health. I don't like having to work with the student Dr's as often as we do, but besides that, he's good.
    in Puyallup, Washington |
    The dr was over an hr late for my sons apt. Not even at the office. After being excessively late the dr didn't even spend 5 minutes in the room with us and was short and just sent all of his questions to his nurses who answered the best they could.
    Have you seen Dr. Mazen Dahan, MD?
    Are you Dr. Dahan?

Dr. Dahan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
    •  Board certified in Pediatrics
    •  Malpractice claims in Washington not available

Dr. Dahan has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Why It Matters: Dr. Dahan's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Dahan does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Dahan and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Aleppo / Faculty of Medicine

Graduated in 1990

Dr R E Betances Mayaguez M C
      Tx Tech University Health Science Center
      University Hospital Ramon Ruiz Arnau

Dr. Dahan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dahan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Dahan does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dahan and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.