Dr. Mazen Bedri, MD

Dr. Bedri
Telehealth services available

East Coast Advanced Plastic Surgery

20 Wilsey Sq Ste C Ridgewood, NJ 07450

Dr. Mazen Bedri, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Ridgewood, NJ and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine medical school in 2004. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bedri to book an appointment.

Dr. Bedri's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bedri

Dr. Bedri?
I was referred to Dr. Bedri in February of this year after a breast cancer diagnosis which left me in a total emotional shock. I met with him the first time and he was able to put me at complete ease and I went home filled with hope of an outcome of which I was going to be pleased with. This definitely helped ease my fear and stress for the surgery and the recovery. He showed me many pictures of his patients after reconstruction following a mastectomy as well as of oncoplastic lumpectomy procedure, the type of surgery I chose to have. All those images really impressed me in a very positive way. He explained the surgery, the outcome after surgery and the look of the breast after radiation and the results have been exactly what he had predicted. His staff has been of great help and support and all my calls or inquiries have been always answered in a timely manner. I have been very pleased with the results of the surgery and I would not hesitate to refer Dr Bedri for his great talent!
CRK – Jul 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mazen Bedri, MD?
After seeing two teams of doctors/surgeons with differing opinions regarding my diagnosis of breast cancer, I decided to seek a third opinion. Selecting Dr. Bedri as my plastic surgeon following my double mastectomy was the best decision I have ever made. Not only is he a highly skilled surgeon, but a true artist as well. He has a very personal approach, listens to all your concerns and requests and answers every question. Having a doctor with confidence, a gentle bedside manner and warm personality really helped me to get through a difficult time. I went through my procedures without any fear and I am thrilled with the results! From what I thought I had lost, Dr. Bedri created something beautiful. Breast reconstruction is a long process (you don't just slap them on) and I am often asked after going through it all if I would do it the same way again. I say " with Dr. Bedri, in a heartbeat"! I highly recommend this doctor!!
Chris Guida – Jul 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mazen Bedri, MD?
Dr. Bedri was highly recommended to me by my breast surgeon. I am grateful for his expertise, compassion and professionalism. From my first meeting with Dr. Bedri and his medical team, I knew this would be the most qualified team and dedicated surgeon. He is always ready to answer all questions, his care for each patient is priority and his skill as a reconstructive breast surgeon is beyond all expectations. Breast Cancer Survivor - NJ
Apr 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mazen Bedri, MD?
I am very grateful that I was referred to Dr. Bedri when I was diagnosed with breast cancer 2 years ago. He is an extremely talented surgeon, and the results he achieved far exceeded my expectations. What's more, his kind, caring bedside manner always shines through. He takes the time to answer any and all questions and makes it clear that he's there when you need him. Since that time, I've also put my trust in Dr Bedri when I decided to venture into the world of facial injectables. I've been thrilled with the results. The office and medical staff in Ridgewood and Livingston are terrific, too.
Sep 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mazen Bedri, MD?
Dr. Bedri went out of his way to help my dad. He is professional, very caring and did wonderful work. He put his ear back together and you couldn't even tell. He took what started out to be a traumatic scenario and made it into a pleasurable one. I would highly recommend him!! :)
Michelle – Aug 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mazen Bedri, MD?
Dr. Bedri is one of the best doctor's I've ever met. His professionalism is outstanding.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mazen Bedri, MD?
Dr Bedri is an amazing surgeon with excellent aesthetic results. He an artist and a doctor with a gentle personality to match. Highly recommend!
Rylan Reynolds in Beverly Hills, CA – Jul 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mazen Bedri, MD?
Extremely professional, very caring and thoughtful.
Breast Cancer Survivor in Arlington, VA – Jan 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mazen Bedri, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bedri?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery