Dr. Mayur Kanjia, MD

Dr. Mayur Kanjia, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. Mayur Kanjia, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Houston, TX and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med in 2010 and specializes in pain medicine, interventional pain medicine, and more.Read his story

13333 Dotson Rd Ste 180

Houston, TX 77070

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Humana Health Plan of Texas

Learn about Dr. Kanjia

See how frequently Dr. Kanjia performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Nerve Block, Somatic
Peripheral Nerve Block
Back Pain

Dr. Kanjia's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Kanjia's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kanjia "I am a Board Certified Anesthesiologist with Fellowship training in Pain Management. Originally from New York I graduated from the University of Rochester with a degree in Biomedical Engineering with Tau Beta Pi honors while also earning minors in Chemical Engineering and Mathematics. I then received my medical degree at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock and went on to complete my Anesthesiology Residency training there as well. In order to further my expertise, I completed a Fellowship at University of Cincinnati in Pain Management. I enjoy spending time with family, playing tennis, and watching football."

This content was provided by Dr. Kanjia "I understand that when a person is in constant pain, every aspect of their day to day lives can be impacted. Without relief, pain can lead to the deterioration of a person's physical and emotional well being. I utilize a multi-disciplinary approach to treat patients with the goal of reducing their pain, improving their quality of life and increasing their activity levels."

• Pain Medicine
  • Interventional Pain Medicine
  • Pain Management
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
  • Sports Medicine Pain Management

Dr. Kanjia does not have any board certifications listed.

• Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2010

Dr. Kanjia has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kanjia has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kanjia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kanjia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kanjia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kanjia to family and friends

Dr. Kanjia's Performance

Dr Kanjia is the best!!! He will sit down and review your MRI or CTscans with you. You know that you are in good hands. After years of pain and surgeries, Dr Kanjia recommend the Boston Scientific nerve stimulator. The wonderful thing is that you try it out for 7 days before you decide if it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was a patient of Dr. Kanjia until Dec 26. On that day, I was sent to a nurse practitioner who sometimes see his patients. I was treated so horrible by this nurse! I suffer from RA and am post op from a meniscus tear. This nurse argued with me from the time I stepped through the door and when she...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My doctor retired and left me in the hands of Dr Kanjia. Not even a week after I was told about this Dr Kanjia dropped me with no explanation. His staff was extremely rude when I requested my medical records. When I asked if they could at least refer me to another doctor I was told there was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Been seeing Dr. Kanjia for about a year for neck, low back and knee pain. Listens well and took my long history with issues into account when approaching treatment decisions. Excellent physician.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
He was rude at every visit. He couldn't help at all for months. Neglected needs, and lied on paperwork to get me to go to another physician. Never experienced someone so unprofessional.
Are you Dr. Kanjia?