Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Mayssa Aziz-Toppino, MD
Dr. Mayssa Aziz-Toppino, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Clermont, FL. She is 50 years old.

1804 Oakley Seaver Dr Ste B

Clermont, FL 34711

Learn about Dr. Aziz-Toppino

See how frequently Dr. Aziz-Toppino performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Glaucoma
Temporal Arteritis
Dry Eyes

Dr. Aziz-Toppino's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen
  • Retina Diseases
  • Retinal Dystrophy
  • Retinal Hemorrhage
  • Retinal Vein Occlusion
  • Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP)
  • Sarcoidosis

• George Washington University Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • George Washington University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997

Dr. Aziz-Toppino has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aziz-Toppino does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aziz-Toppino and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aziz-Toppino's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aziz-Toppino to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Aziz-Toppino's Performance
in FL |
Wow- I had no idea how much my eyesight had taken a hit due to fast growing cataracts . After surgery I feel like I am seeing through a baby’s brand new eyes. 20/20 now in both eyes. Very professional and I couldn’t be happier!
in Clermont, Fl |
My vision improved greatly as a result of Dr. Toppino removing my cataracts and implanting new lenses known as 'Toric' to correct my astigmatism. After a lifetime of wearing glasses I am now free of them for long distance vision. Amazing! I do use reading glasses for close up work, but overall I am very happy I made the investment in my vision for the present and the future. I am a very grateful patient. The only improvement that I can recommend is that her business accept UHC.
in Clermont, FL |
I am totally amazed with my cataract surgery, I would recommend her to any person. My family and I have been going there for 14 years and have always received the best care, she is an awesome doctor.
in Clermont, Fla |
I am totally amazed with the results of my cataract surgery by Dr. Toppino. I hoped for better vision after surgery. However, I had no idea that it would be this much better! I highly reccomend this doctor! Don't wait any longer. Make an appointment with her ASAP!
in Leesburg, FL |
She is very professional and certainly knows her field. I was very pleased with the outcome of my cataract surgery on both eyes. Painless and I can see 20/20 with monovision.
Clermont, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Aziz-Tippino to my friends and family. She and the staff are very professional and provide excellent care.
in Clermont, FL |
Dr. Toppino did the cataract surgery for both of my eyes. She did a great job. I have recommended her to my friends. I have been going to her for several years and we have become good friends. You will not find a more qualified Ophthalmologist. She rates at the top of my list.
in Clermont, FL |
Dr. Toppino is an excellent and thorough opthalmologist. My family and I have gone to her for 8 years now and have always received the best care. Always listens to any questions I have. Her staff is friendly and always greet you with a smile. Love the optical team (shout out to Amber and Monica!). They always help you find the perfect pair of glasses and they make sure you love them before you buy them! I highly recommend Toppino Eye Care.
lady lake, fl |
My wife and I have known Dr. Toppino for many years. My wife first met Dr. T at the hospital where they both worked and highly respected her. When we needed an ophthalmologist, there was no question who we chose. We have both since had cataract surgery with very successful results. We have never had any issues with Dr. T nor with anyone from her staff.
in Clermont, FL |
Just had cataracts removed and for the first time in 40 years I do not have to wear glasses or contacts. Just remarkable. If it wasn't for the technician that spend time with me, I wouldnot have been aware of mono-vision surgery that I could have done. After an hour I was able to talk with Dr Topino and made the decision to have the mono vision. I am now able to read and see distance without the aid of glasses. This is a very positive outcome for me. Surgery was very prompt and easily done.
in Clermont, FL |
An extremely capable Ophthalmologist with a gentle manner.
Very professional but not very personable. Most of her staff does the examinations and she sees you about 5 minutes. I had cataract surgery on both eyes in February and had no problems. My final eye exam was today but I never saw her. Wait time is long. The day I had cataract surgery there were 10 people in "holding" waiting for surgery. Felt like I was being run through a shoot like cattle for vaccination.
in Orlando, FL |
Very business-like, yet personable, in all interactions.. The result of her competence as well as that of her team are personified by their excellent work of repairing my eighty-two year old vision. My vision is now 20-20 and 20-25! The analogy of "a silk purse from a sows ear" was the outcome of my vision reapirs. L. Wayne Meador 2017
in Clermont, FL |
Dr cares about money over patients health or comfort. I have a recurring eye issue, only reason I see dr. It had not happened for a year then it occurred going into a weekend. The dr could resolve by simply calling in prescription, but instead required appt. It was impossible to have appt prior to weekend leaving me in pain with a deteriorating condition. Ultimately, a reflection of the dr's staff and only caring about money. Complete disappointment for someone who had used the office for years.
in Clermont, FL |
If you want to spend 2 hours waiting to see the doctor for 30 seconds, this is the place for you. This was my second and last visit. I won't be going back.
in Minneola Florida |
Had a yearly follow up and I said I was having trouble with one eye after cataract surgery they said the only appt was 4 months away . I said I was having issues they did not care she said well that was it .
in Clermont, FL |
Had an appointment for 9:45. At 10:05 they announce 45 minutes behind. Opened at 8 or 8:30. At 10:50, asked how much longer. Still 2 people ahead of me!!! So it would have been another 45 minutes before I went back. Asked if I came in an hour and a half late, would they see me? "NO" is what I was promptly told! Blamed it on a tech shortage. To be an hour and 45 minutes late at 9:45 is like they never opened before I got there!!! Terrible service!!!
Clermont, fl. |
Five stars for treatment. One star for waiting time. Two hours for a five-minute exam is outrageous
in Orlando, FL |
Dr. Toppino performed Cataract surgery, I had a great before and after surgery attention from Dr. Toppino and her staff, and my recovery was perfect.
in Clermont, FL |
Ask if they take your ACCEPT YOUR INSURANCE FIRST! and follow through!!!. they don't check your insurance til a week before your appointment..After waiting 2 months, first they cancelled my appointment without notice and if that wasn't bad enough,I waited another month for the next appointment ..they call and tell me they check your insurance a week before your app and ..THEY DONT TAKE FL BLUE MEDICARE HMO!!! So after 3 months I have to get another Doctor, That's Shameful!!
Have you seen Dr. Mayssa Aziz-Toppino, MD?
Are you Dr. Aziz-Toppino?

Visit Dr. Aziz-Toppino