Dr. Maysabel Aponte-Rivera, MD

Dr. Maysabel Aponte-Rivera, MD

Internal Medicine | Female | 37 years old

Dr. Aponte-Rivera specializes in Internal Medicine and practices in Haverhill, MA. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Aponte-Rivera? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Aponte-Rivera's Experience

See how Dr. Aponte-Rivera's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Aponte-Rivera

Dr. Aponte-Rivera accepts 9 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Aponte-Rivera has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Aponte-Rivera
Dr. Aponte-Rivera's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (16)
in Haverhill, MA |
I was looking for a new primary DR She was very good and clear explaining my medical history. I am a senior and when the Dr is kind and clear, we understand better. She's very smart. was very happy to have Dr Aponte-Rivera. Her new address is Beth Israel Deaconess Health Care Haverhill 215 Summer st. Ste 15 Haverhill, MA 01830 978-373-4400
Beverly, MA |
She talks to you in a condisending manner. I called and got the answering service because it was after hours and I was in pain. She never called me back.
in Georgetown, MA |
I would highly recomend Dr. Aponte. I went for my first visit and found her very knowledged and was more than helpful to me. She is a very caring doctor. I wasn't at all uncomfortable talking about all my health concerns and she answered all my questions I had. THANK YOU Dr.PONTE THERE SHOULD BE MORE DOCTORS LIKE YOU
in Groveland, MA |
Dr Aponte is very nice and caring person but boy her office help is HORRIBLE !!! Phone skills and people skills needs huge improvement to the point you dont even want to go back to the office. Seriously thinking of moving on even though shes a peach.....I would stay sick in bed before even thinking of calling there and when you get the courage to call they are ignorant to deal with !!! I would recommend her as a doctor but with strong consideration in going somewhere else due office help
in Haverhill, MA |
The best doctor, she explain everything concern in your health I appreciate everything what she do for me she's lovely
Allston, MA |
I've been in the medical field for 15 years and I've never seen a more poorly managed office with uneducated and rude staff.
in Lawrence, MA |
Dr. Aponte really connect to patients medical and emotional needs, taking her advise has successfully improved my health. She is a dr. that I trust, she takes the time to answer my questions. I would recommend her to those who are looking for a excellent doctor.....!
in Mass |
I have never left a bad review in my life .. Dr alponte herself is very sweet. Her staff never calls me back!! Called three days in a row and waited a few more days and still no call!! They put me on hold for over twenty minutes for a simple question and I've been waiting for a referral for three weeks!! I just switched back to my old doctors office I don't need tbe stress of chasing people down for such simple things.
Have you seen Dr. Maysabel Aponte-Rivera, MD?
Are you Dr. Aponte-Rivera?

Compare Dr. Aponte-Rivera

Dr. Aponte-Rivera's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Aponte-Rivera has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

Why It Matters: Dr. Aponte-Rivera's Board Certifications

Dr. Aponte-Rivera does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Aponte-Rivera and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Aponte-Rivera does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aponte-Rivera and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Aponte-Rivera does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Aponte-Rivera and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.