Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Maysabel Aponte-Rivera, MD
Dr. Maysabel Aponte-Rivera, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Haverhill, MA. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Aponte-Rivera is affiliated with Holy Family Hospital at Merrimack Valley and Holy Family Hospital.

Maysabel Aponte MD

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • Tufts Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Aponte-Rivera

Dr. Aponte-Rivera's Experience

Dr. Aponte-Rivera's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Aponte-Rivera has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aponte-Rivera does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aponte-Rivera and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aponte-Rivera's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aponte-Rivera to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Aponte-Rivera's Performance
    FAIR
Lowell, MA |
I left multiple voicemails trying to make an appointment and her office never called back. I finally got hold of them and made an appointment, only for them to cancel at the last minute. I rescheduled, and when I showed up for my appointment they said they had no record of an appointment being made. That's it. I'm done. Thing is, she could be a great doctor, BUT I'LL NEVER KNOW BECAUSE HER STAFF IS SO AWFUL THAT I'VE NEVER EVEN MET HER. Time to find a doctor who won't waste my time repeatedly.
Haverhill, MA |
I have followed Dr. Aponte through 3 different offices but I cannot continue to see her due to the incompetence of her front desk staff at her new Summer Street office. Their blatant disregard to the health of Dr. Aponte's patients is appalling. I discourage any new patients from choosing this office. You will be disappointed in the lack of care at making correct appointments and following through with patient requests.
in Haverhill, MA |
I was looking for a new primary DR She was very good and clear explaining my medical history. I am a senior and when the Dr is kind and clear, we understand better. She's very smart. was very happy to have Dr Aponte-Rivera. Her new address is Beth Israel Deaconess Health Care Haverhill 215 Summer st. Ste 15 Haverhill, MA 01830 978-373-4400
Beverly, MA |
She talks to you in a condisending manner. I called and got the answering service because it was after hours and I was in pain. She never called me back.
in Georgetown, MA |
I would highly recomend Dr. Aponte. I went for my first visit and found her very knowledged and was more than helpful to me. She is a very caring doctor. I wasn't at all uncomfortable talking about all my health concerns and she answered all my questions I had. THANK YOU Dr.PONTE THERE SHOULD BE MORE DOCTORS LIKE YOU
in Groveland, MA |
Dr Aponte is very nice and caring person but boy her office help is HORRIBLE !!! Phone skills and people skills needs huge improvement to the point you dont even want to go back to the office. Seriously thinking of moving on even though shes a peach.....I would stay sick in bed before even thinking of calling there and when you get the courage to call they are ignorant to deal with !!! I would recommend her as a doctor but with strong consideration in going somewhere else due office help
in Haverhill, MA |
The best doctor, she explain everything concern in your health I appreciate everything what she do for me she's lovely
Allston, MA |
I've been in the medical field for 15 years and I've never seen a more poorly managed office with uneducated and rude staff.
in Lawrence, MA |
Dr. Aponte really connect to patients medical and emotional needs, taking her advise has successfully improved my health. She is a dr. that I trust, she takes the time to answer my questions. I would recommend her to those who are looking for a excellent doctor.....!
in Mass |
I have never left a bad review in my life .. Dr alponte herself is very sweet. Her staff never calls me back!! Called three days in a row and waited a few more days and still no call!! They put me on hold for over twenty minutes for a simple question and I've been waiting for a referral for three weeks!! I just switched back to my old doctors office I don't need tbe stress of chasing people down for such simple things.
Have you seen Dr. Maysabel Aponte-Rivera, MD?
Are you Dr. Aponte-Rivera?

Visit Dr. Aponte-Rivera