Dr. Maysa Ridha, MD

Neuro-Ophthalmology | Female

Coresight Neuro-Ophthalmology 13400 N Meridian St Ste 283 Carmel, IN 46032 Get Directions
Dr. Maysa Ridha, MD
Dr. Maysa Ridha, MD is a neuro-ophthalmology doctor who practices in Carmel, IN. Dr. Ridha is affiliated with St. Vincent Carmel Hospital.

Dr. Ridha's Experience

See how Dr. Ridha's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Ridha

Dr. Ridha accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Ridha is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Ridha has admitting privileges.

Dr. Ridha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ridha to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Ridha's Performance
Carmel, IN |
Dr. Ridha and her staff were helpful and friendly. Dr. Ridha was thorough and took a lot of time to explain things that no one else had been able to pinpoint. I would highly recommend her.
in Huntington Indiana and |
Worst experience with a doctor I have ever had.. I have seen her three times, which is an hour and a half away.. The last visit on March 10th Dr. Ridha would not let my mom come back with me which left me very uneasy.. Dr. Ridha argued with me about how many seizures I have had and how many months I have been seizure free.. She did not listen to any thing I said was in room for maybe 10 minutes.. Then today I find out that she has terminated her services for me.. no warning at all..
in Columbus |
Dr Ridha was so professional and detailed in her explanation. She answered all of my questions patiently.. I have a complex eye condition and have seen other ophthalmologist but she was the one who figured out what was wrong with me and since she started treatment my vision has been stable. I strongly recommend her for the excellent care, knowledge, and professional attitude.
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr Ridha saved my vision. I am so thankful to her. She is kind and patient. She used simple language to address my condition, and made sure I understood my eye disease. I would highly recommend her for family and friends.
in Greentown, IN |
Dr Ridha is awesome! So very thorough in her explanations and so very personable. I have been searching for two years for the answers she gave me in 10 minutes. I almost wish I did need her in the future... but she was able to assure me I don't. I highly recommend Dr. Ridha for your neurological needs.
Zionsville, IN |
I have been seeing Dr Ridha for 2 years. Each time I saw her she was very thorough and detailed. On each visit she reviewed my history and tests results and explained my condition and treatment plan. Always left her office with all of my questions answered. When I call her office for a question, her staff calls me back quickly with an answer. I have nothing but the highest respect for her and her office.
in Indianapolis,IN |
My experience was absolutely horrible. She prescribed me a medication with two refills.... Cvs pharmacy informed me there WERE NO refills. I told Dr. Ridha about this and she word for word... Told me I was not being truthful, she does not believe this nonsense, I want you to leave my office now she kicked me out of her office told me to leave and never come back. I called cvs on the way home and they apologized to me and told me there is two refills and that it was their mistake.
in Indianapolis, Indiana |
Dr. Ridha is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. She is also patient, kind and respectful. Her office staff and nurse are pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend her!!
Have you seen Dr. Maysa Ridha, MD?
Are you Dr. Ridha?

Compare Dr. Ridha

Dr. Ridha says...

Vision Loss due to: Optic Nerve Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Optic Disc Swelling, Giant Cell Arteritis, Sarcoidosis, Lyme disease, Papilledema, Cat Scratch Disease,Hereditary Optic Nerve diseases, Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension, Hydrocephalus, Pseudotumor Cerebri, Traumatic Brain Injury, Orbital mass,     Thyroid Eye Disease.

Vision Loss due to: Pituitary Tumors, Brain Tumors, CVA/Stroke, Brain Aneurysms, Brain Hemorrhage

Eye Movement Disorder and Double Vision due to: Nerve paralysis , Brain and OrbitalTumors, Traumatic brain Injury, Stroke, Myasthenia Gravis, Thyroid Eye Diseases, Hereditary Eye Movement Disorders.

Visual Field Defects.

Pupil Disorders.

Dr. Ridha's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neuro-Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Neurology
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Dr. Ridha has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

Why It Matters: Dr. Ridha's Board Certifications

• Bell's Palsy
  • Blindness
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Esotropia

SUNY Upstate Med University

Completed in 2011

Emory Eye Ctr-Emory U

Completed in 2012

Dr. Ridha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ridha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neuro-Ophthalmology
  • Neurology

Dr. Ridha does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Ridha and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.