Neuro-Ophthalmology  |
Female
Dr. Maysa Ridha, MD
Dr. Maysa Ridha, MD is a neuro-ophthalmology doctor who practices in Carmel, IN. Dr. Ridha is affiliated with St. Vincent Carmel Hospital.

13400 N Meridian St Ste 283

Carmel, IN 46032

• Community Care Network
  • Medicare
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Ridha

See how frequently Dr. Ridha performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
Blindness
Optic Neuritis

Dr. Ridha's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neuro-Ophthalmology

• Bell's Palsy
  • Blindness
  • Cerebral Vascular Disease
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Esotropia
  • Senile Cataracts
  • Temporal Arteritis
  • Vertigo
  • Visual Field Defects

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• St Marys Health Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2007
  • SUNY Upstate Med University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Emory Eye Ctr-Emory U
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2012

Dr. Ridha has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ridha does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ridha and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ridha's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ridha to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Ridha's Performance
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Ridah was kind enough to spend quality time we me explaining my treatment and why.
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Rita has been great in helping me with my MG. I'm glad that I was able to get a referral to her when it started.
in Carmel, IN |
We are very fortunate to have Dr. Ridha treating my diagnosis. The service is always very competent, caring, and professional.
in Carmel, IN |
She diagnosed a damaged optic nerve that was the result of chemo. Has been very thorough with test and recommended treatments.
Dr. Rhida goes above and beyond to provide care for her services. She follows up after normal hours and is extremely concerned about her patients. She also is relentless to find the root cause of an issue. We would highly recommend Dr. Rhida and are very thankful for her.
Carmel, IN |
Dr. Ridha and her staff were helpful and friendly. Dr. Ridha was thorough and took a lot of time to explain things that no one else had been able to pinpoint. I would highly recommend her.
in Huntington Indiana and |
Worst experience with a doctor I have ever had.. I have seen her three times, which is an hour and a half away.. The last visit on March 10th Dr. Ridha would not let my mom come back with me which left me very uneasy.. Dr. Ridha argued with me about how many seizures I have had and how many months I have been seizure free.. She did not listen to any thing I said was in room for maybe 10 minutes.. Then today I find out that she has terminated her services for me.. no warning at all..
in Columbus |
Dr Ridha was so professional and detailed in her explanation. She answered all of my questions patiently.. I have a complex eye condition and have seen other ophthalmologist but she was the one who figured out what was wrong with me and since she started treatment my vision has been stable. I strongly recommend her for the excellent care, knowledge, and professional attitude.
Indianapolis, IN |
Dr Ridha saved my vision. I am so thankful to her. She is kind and patient. She used simple language to address my condition, and made sure I understood my eye disease. I would highly recommend her for family and friends.
in Greentown, IN |
Dr Ridha is awesome! So very thorough in her explanations and so very personable. I have been searching for two years for the answers she gave me in 10 minutes. I almost wish I did need her in the future... but she was able to assure me I don't. I highly recommend Dr. Ridha for your neurological needs.
in Indianapolis,IN |
My experience was absolutely horrible. She prescribed me a medication with two refills.... Cvs pharmacy informed me there WERE NO refills. I told Dr. Ridha about this and she word for word... Told me I was not being truthful, she does not believe this nonsense, I want you to leave my office now she kicked me out of her office told me to leave and never come back. I called cvs on the way home and they apologized to me and told me there is two refills and that it was their mistake.
in Indianapolis, Indiana |
Dr. Ridha is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. She is also patient, kind and respectful. Her office staff and nurse are pleasant and helpful. I highly recommend her!!
Have you seen Dr. Maysa Ridha, MD?
Are you Dr. Ridha?