Dr. Mayli Davis, MD

Dr. Mayli Davis, MD

Ophthalmology  |
Dr. Mayli Davis, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in Colleyville, TX. She is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Read her story

6208 Colleyville Blvd Ste 100

Colleyville, TX 76034

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • National Elevator
  • USI Affinity

Learn about Dr. Davis

See how frequently Dr. Davis performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
Eyelid Surgery
Eyelid Spasm

Dr. Davis's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Davis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Davis "Dr. Davis grew up in the Kansas City area. Her undergraduate and medical training were completed at the University of Kansas. Dr. Davis interned at Good Samaritan Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona, prior to her three-year residency in Ophthalmology at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota. She completed her training with a fellowship at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas in Ophthalmic Plastic and Orbital Surgery. As a woman, Dr. Davis brings a feminine touch and an understanding of aesthetic procedures many patients now seek."

This content was provided by Dr. Davis "The goal of the practice is to provide excellent medical care in a caring manner."

• Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

• Blind Hypertensive Eye
  • Blocked Tear Duct
  • Cataract
  • Dacryoadenitis
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dry Eyes

• Mayo Clinic-Rochester
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • U Tex Southwestern Med Ctr
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Davis has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Davis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Davis to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Davis' Performance
Grand Prairie, TX |
Her office is very nice but do not get micoblading done there the lady has a very poor technique. She messed my eyebrows up. Now I have to pay get them fix .
in Colleyville, TX |
I was pleasant with Dr Davis and her staff. Dr Davis took her time with me and answered all my questions that I had. The staff made me feel welcome and her Aesthetician did a awesome job with the Laser. Thank you Donna
in Euless, TX |
Dr. Davis is an amazing Doctor. Thank you so much for taking the time to listen to me and for helping me achieve the results I was looking for. I can't believe the difference not only in my vision but how open my eyes are now. I never realized how droopy my eyes were. Thank you again for making a difference.
Chicago, IL |
I recently had successful eyelid surgery with Dr. Davis. She specializes in this type of surgery and is excellent at it. Staff was professional as well.
in Newark, TX |
Dr. Davis and her staff are amazing! She cares so much about her patients. She takes the time to listen and will give you her honest opinion. I would highly recommend her! She makes you feel like family. I am always so excited to go see her and her staff!
Colleyville, TX |
My eyelid surgery opened my eyes (literally) to a bright, beautiful world. I am so amazed at how much better I can see. I highly recommend Dr. Davis and her staff!
in Allen, TX |
Dr . Davis is a master at her craft. I have been a chiropractic doctor 35 years and know what it takes to give personal quality time to a patient. She is a perfectionist when it comes to your face. My procedure lasted nearly 1.5 hours, and many of my patients didn't even notice i had surgery the next day! 2 weeks later I am a new man! Thank you Dr Davis, you are truly gifted!
Red Oak, TX |
Correct diagnosis, but wrong procedure and 3 months of unnecessary infection!! Thank goodness I got a second opinion. Turns out, not only did I have the wrong procedure, the post op care was short of a nightmare. Steer clear away, she's a nice person, but not recommended. Things could have gotten much worse, took the advice from my family doc to get a second opinion and glad I did!
Mckinney, TX |
Problem is worse 3 months post surgery. Front desk appointment setter is one of the rudest I've encountered. Nearly had to wait until office closed in order to reach Dr. Davis (via post operative complications). Nice Doctor, but the problem is worse. Condition is worse and front desk staff not acceptable.
Have you seen Dr. Mayli Davis, MD?
Are you Dr. Davis?