Dr. Mayank Shukla, MD

Pediatric Pulmonology | Male

Dr. Mayank Shukla, MD

Dr. Mayank Shukla, MD is a pediatric pulmonology doctor who practices in New York, NY. He is 47 years old. Dr. Shukla is affiliated with Brookdale Hospital Medical Center, Richmond University Medical Center, Brooklyn Hospital Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center and Jamaica Hospital Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Shukla's Experience

See how Dr. Shukla's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shukla

Dr. Shukla accepts 22 insurance carriers

Dr. Shukla is now accepting new patients
    Allergy Asthma Sleep Center Dr Shukla Mayank50 E 42nd St
    New York, NY 10017
    Evening
    Saturday
    (212) 661-7077Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Shukla has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shukla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shukla to family and friends
    Dr. Shukla's Performance
    in Staten Island, NY |
    Dr Shukla has been seeing my daughter for almost a year now, and I have seen tremendous progress. The staff and the doctor are very friendly. He is very good and polite and always attends us and answers all of our questions or concerns.
    Staten Island, NY |
    It has been an overall positive experience. Dr. Shuklas team all works very hard. I come every other week for allergy shots and the staff is very friendly and kind .
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    I have been coming with my child for over a year now, I do appreciate the care and dedication to my daughter. Also, there is a Spanish speaking doctor!
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    Great experience, I love the attention he gives to patient.
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    Great experience, I have only been here twice and i have no complain
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    Doctor Shukla is very smart. He takes in consideration of both the parent and (child)ren . Making sure the child or person is well taken care. My experience with Doctor Shukla is nothing short of a good and great doctor.
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    We had very positive experience with the doctor. Office personal is great!
    Brooklyn, NY |
    I think he is a great doctor, my daughter is very well taken care of. I worry less now that I know she is seeing Dr Shukla . Great staff, friendly and always polite.
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    I was referred by a friend and I was pleasantly surprised. The office was very clean, staff was very pleasant and the wait was reasonable.
    in Staten Island, NY |
    Dr. Shukla is a very good doctor he take care of my daughter over 2 years and am so happy to how he do and explain everything
    in Astoria, NY |
    Good. He cares for his patients.
    Astoria, NY |
    Very accessible to all of his patients and very friendly. He is very easy to talk to and his staff is very friendly as well.
    in Astoria, NY |
    Excellent doctor & my son love this office.My son never had better or more personal care from a healthcare team
    He is a good doctor
    in New York, NY |
    Very nice, takes good care and cares about patient. he is well known
    in New York, NY |
    Dr. Shukla is the most patient and nice taking care of patients.
    in Astoria, NY |
    like it so much . very good allergy treatment for me .
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    he's a Wonderful doctor ,my children LOVE HIM.i WOULD surely refer anyone with Asthma or Allergies to come to the best Asthma doctor in Brooklyn.
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    Dr. Shukla and his staff are the best. He is very patient and his goal is to combat asthma. I hope that with his assistance my daughter will live without asthma.
    in New York, NY |
    Dr. Shukla is a great doctor and is always there for his patients. He goes above and beyond in his power to do so. He's just a great doctor.
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    He's the best doctor in the whole world. He is the reason my son's asthma is under control.
    in New York, NY |
    Great, very patient and compassionate with his patients
    New York, NY |
    I Highly recommend Dr. Shukla to anyone who is diagnose with allergies and Asthma, I have had a lot of problems with my health FOR MANY YEARS. I had severe itching and asthma no doctor could help me, steroids were given to me for years it was a temporary fix. Dr. Shukla is treating the root of the problem (allergies) I feel great!!!!! The doctor and his staff is very much concern about their patients well being, they are very kind and courteous. Thank you Doctor you gave me my life back.
    New York, NY |
    A good doctor, never have to wait too long
    in New York, NY |
    I recommend everyone to use Dr. Shukla's service. My quality of sleep has greatly improved.
    in Astoria, NY |
    the best service. good people friendly clean space. Child review:this has the most friendly doctors ,i've ever seen...clean space,nice arrangement.
    in Astoria, NY |
    Very professional, great ease of scheduling availability and little wait time. Staff is courteous, would highly recommend for patients with asthma!
    Brooklyn, NY |
    We have been very satisfied with the treatment and service received. We have seen major improvements over the last 4 weeks since we have become patient of Dr. Shukla and highly recommend him.
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    DR shukla is a god send to me and family he is best
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    Very pleasant Dr, listens to you and cares about you. Very easy to talk to
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    Dr.Shukla is courteous and friendly . HE ALWAYS HAS TIME TO SEE MY DAUGHTER . Dr.Shukla is caring and passionate when it comes to his patients.
    in Brooklyn, NY 11226 |
    Dr.Shukla is a great doctor ,from the first time i brought my son to him he was straight to the point on what was going on. It's been a year since we have been his patient and Dr.Shukla has been spot on with our health issues . I have recommended two of my friends with sickly children to his office and i will definitely do it again! Thanks Dr.Shukla for your service.
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    I love coming here! My daughter has asthma and I have total confidence in Dr Shukla. He is funny and has a way to put my daughter at ease even when she is scared!
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    Dr Shukla is very professional , knowledgeable and has great bed side manners. Staff is friendly, Dado is best Wait time is pretty decent for a specialist I will definitely recommend Dr Shukla to any one whose child suffering from Asthma
    in Brooklyn, NY |
    I'VE ALREADY REFERRED A FEW OF MY CO-WORKERS TO DR. SHUKLA. HE IS KIND AND VERY PATIENT. HE LISTENS AND OFFERS GOOD ADVICE. I LOVE THIS OFFICE.
    Bayonne, NJ |
    great service has been treating my son for a few years now hes is highly recommended
    Staten Island, NY |
    Dr. Shukla is knowledgeable, friendly , caring and compassionate. Would highly recommend him to my family and friends . Takes the time to explain in detail all conditions and medications. He is the best Pediatric Pulmonologist
    in Staten Island, NY |
    Dr Shukla was very patient and thorough.
    in Sunnyside, NY |
    Dr Mayank Shukla es un Excellent Doctor, muy tratable y muy considerado con sus pacientes Siempre esta llamando a sus pacientes a preguntar por su Salud y es un doctor de muy buen caracter siempre muy Feliz y contento de recibir a sus pacientes
    Dr Shukla is a really good Doctor. He takes care of patient very well. He is very compassionate physician. He always follow up with his patient regarding his health. He is very happy Doctor. He never gets mad. We love Dr Shukla
    in Staten Island, NY |
    I am extremely dissatisfied with Dr. Shukla. My initial appointment was extremely overwhelming he had approximately 4-5 residents in the room which were all talking at the same time. Each resident kept asking me the same questions repeatedly. Dr Shukla prescribed 5 medications, my child had a reaction the following day I called the answering service on Saturday night, I never got a call from the doctor till Tuesday. Also I had a follow-up appointment and they cancelled the night before at 8pm.
    in Bronx, NY |
    The doctor is very professional
    Manhattan, NY |
    Service is always excellent
    in staten island new york |
    He explains everything step by step
    Great Neck, NY |
    I was very pleasantly surprised by Dr. Shukla's impressive knowledge, passion for his specialty,overall empathetic and friendly manner in explaining how to get my son on the path to feeling better from persistent Asthma and allergies. He is friendly and courteous were his staff. I highly recommend. Thanks
    in Astoria, NY |
    Best Asthma Doctor in NY.
    Have you seen Dr. Mayank Shukla, MD?
    Are you Dr. Shukla?

Dr. Shukla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatric Pulmonology
    •  Board certified in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics and Sleep Medicine

Dr. Shukla has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shukla's Board Certifications

• Anaphylaxis
    • Angioedema
    • Animal Allergies
    • Asthma
    • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
    • Bird Flu
    • Bronchiectasis
    • Bronchiolitis
    • Bronchitis
    • Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
    • Bronchospasm
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Cataplexy
    • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
    • Chronic Sinusitis
    • Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder
    • Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
    • Cough
    • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
    • Pleural Effusion
    • Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy
    • Pneumonia
    • Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
    • Pollen Allergy

• Russian
    • Tagalog
    • Urdu
    • Yiddish

Dr. Shukla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shukla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatric Pulmonology

• Allergy Skin Testing
    • Allergy Testing
    • Allergy Treatment
    • Breath Testing
    • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
    • Dental Brace
    • Environmental Allergy Testing
    • Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
    • Exercise-Induced Asthma (EIA) Testing
    • Laryngoscopy
    • Multiple Sleep Latency Test (MSLT)
    • Pulmonary Function Test