Dr. Mayank Pathak, MD

Dr. Mayank Pathak, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Mayank Pathak, MD is a neurology specialist in Orange, CA and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from G Washington Univ Sch Med & Hlth Sci in 1991 and specializes in neurology.

1140 W La Veta Ave Ste 730

Orange, CA 92868

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Pathak

See how frequently Dr. Pathak performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Essential Tremor
high
Brain Disorders
Trigeminal Neuralgia

Dr. Pathak's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• G Washington Univ Sch Med & Hlth Sci
    Medical School | Graduated 1991
  • University Ca Irvine Med Center

Dr. Pathak has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Pathak does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pathak and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pathak's Reviews

2.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pathak to family and friends

Dr. Pathak's Performance

FAIR

GOOD

Not good. When I have questions, his answers are what I Google. He should be asking me questions. He put me on a drug that supposedly worked. It didn't. He didn't asked questions, just changed it out. Didn't work again-- just changed it out. Couldn't answer questions. Most answers started out with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
If I could put negative stars I would. We took my dad to see Dr. Pathak yesterday after waiting 2 months for the appointment. He was so rude and condescending. When he was done he got up and walked out. Didn't ask us if we had questions or needed anything else. Told my 88 year old dad to put...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Don't believe all that you read. Dr. Pathak was great he took his time explaining about my medical condition answered all my questions.i wasn't rushed through my appointment took the time to explain test results I had gotten from another provider he made me feel so much better bout the results and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
If I could give negative stars I would. This physician was incredibly rude and condescending to my father. I don't care if a doctor isn't overly friendly, but I do care if they are blatantly rude, and he was. We have changed physicians. I would not recommend him to anyone.
Doesn't listen.