Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
Dr. Maya Bledsoe, MD
Dr. Maya Bledsoe, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Austin, TX. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Bledsoe is affiliated with Seton Northwest Hospital.

11111 Research Blvd Ste 475

Austin, TX 78759

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Bledsoe

Dr. Bledsoe's Experience

Dr. Bledsoe's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Adrenal Gland Diseases
  • Adrenal Insufficiency
  • Autoimmune Thyroid Diseases
  • Calcium Metabolism Disorders
  • Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia (CAH)
  • Diabetes Type 2
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Kidney Disease
  • Lipid Disorders
  • Malaise and Fatigue
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome

• Scott White
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Scott White
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Bledsoe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bledsoe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bledsoe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bledsoe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bledsoe to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Bledsoe's Performance
Austin, TX |
I came to her after being diagnosed with PCOS due to follicles on ovaries, acne and cycles every two weeks. After doing lab work she came to the conclusion that yes I do have PCOS but there is no hyperandrogenism showing up on labs so no further treatment. She also said that my acne wasn't hormonal and could be caused by drooling at night and to wear a mouthguard. The bottom line is PCOS may show up normal on labs but that doesn't mean there shouldn't be any treatment! She is rude & uninformed.
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We apologize for the issues you had during your visit at ARC Seton Northwest with Dr. Bledsoe. ARC wants to assure we provide the best care possible to our patients and your comments will allow us to look for ways to improve patient and physician relations. Please contact ARC's Provider and Patient Relations Manager, Robin E., at 512-231-5500 if you would like to further discuss your concerns. Thank you, ARC Customer Service
in Austin, TX |
Dr.Bledsoe is warm, caring, thorough, and an expert in her field. After seeing other specialists, she was the one to accurately diagnose my condition and set up a treatment plan that worked for me. She responds quickly to questions. I highly recommend her.
Dear Bev V., Thank you so much for taking the time to share your satisfaction with ARC and Dr. Bledsoe! Our objective is to provide the best care, access, and service to all of our patients. We're glad that you are pleased with your experiences. Thank you, ARC Customer Service Department
in Georgetown, TX |
Dr. Bledsoe has been very persistent, thorough and dedicated with my care of a rare pituitary disorder. She is friendly and caring. Dr.Bledsoe communicates well with my other physicians and keeps me well informed.
Hello Ms. Jackson, Thank you so much for your review! Our goal is to provide the absolute best customer service and healthcare possible. We are glad that Dr. Bledsoe has done so for you. We look forward to providing you with continued exceptional patient care in the future. Thank you, ARC Customer Service Department
in Austin, TX |
What an absolutely Marvelous Physician Experience. Dr. Bledsoe is kind, attentive, interested, polite, explanatory, informed, and honest. I can't remember having a better first visit in over 50 years of seeing doctors. Dr. Bledsoe knew that my condition was rare, that there were people who might be able to treat me who had more direct knowledge, and she took the time to reach out to several of them after my visit and call me back personally. I can't recommend her enough!!!
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Bledsoe is friendly but seems way more excited about endocrinology than people. She rushes through explanations and then acts like you're slow if you ask her to slow down and explain what she is saying. Most of the time I feel rushed out of her office and confused about what she is saying. She has been unreachable at times when my meds were either causing bad side effects or she forgot to put in an order- which delayed out fertility plans. We have since changed providers.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Bledsoe has been my doctor since 1996 when I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer. She is available any time of the day. At critical times, Dr Bledsoe has called me directly on my cell instead of delegating it to someone in her staff. I trust her advise on my medical care.
in Austin, TX |
Dr. Bledsoe is concerned, thorough, and thoughtful. She has been my endocrinologist since 2002, when I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer.
Have you seen Dr. Maya Bledsoe, MD?

Visit Dr. Bledsoe