Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 37

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Redding, CA and has over 11 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from UNIV OF AR COLL OF MED in 2011. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Mercy Medical Center Redding and Patients' Hospital Of Redding. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD

1800 Buenaventura Blvd Ste 200 Redding, CA 96001

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Malotky is affiliated with Patients' Hospital Of Redding Redding, a highly rated hospital.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check Dr. Malotky's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Malotky's Top Procedures and Conditions

Skin Cancer

Dr. Malotky treats Skin Cancer more than 51% of his peers

Dr. Malotky treats this condition more than 51% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC)
  • Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Conjunctiva
  • Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck
  • Superficial Basal Cell Carcinoma
Hide other areas of care
Gynecomastia

Dr. Malotky's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominal Cutaneous Nerve Entrapment Syndrome
  • Abdominal Hernia
  • Amputated Finger
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® for Blepharospasm
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Facial Asymmetries
  • Fat Grafting to the Breast
  • Fat Grafting to the Buttock
  • Fat Grafting to the Face
  • Finger Injuries
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gigantomastia
  • Lipomas
  • Liposuction
  • Mini TightRope® CMC Technique
  • Mohs Defect
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Myocutaneous Flaps
  • Skin Resurfacing
  • Tendon Injuries
  • Trigger Finger

Dr. Malotky accepts

Dr. Malotky accepts the following insurance:

Advantage-CA PPO
HealthyBlue Advantage

Dr. Malotky's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Malotky

breast augmentation
I saw Dr. Malotky for consult of a breast augmentation. I have always been a modest person and very self-conscious about my small breasts. His knowledge on the sizes and what was appropriate for my body frame was comforting. We agreed on a size and I am so thrilled with the whole outcome. Dr. Malotky did an amazing job. His staff was always welcoming and friendly. I couldn't be happier! I saw a surgeon about 30 yrs ago for implants and decided against it as I couldn't justify the expense. Now, in my 50's I finally decided to do something for myself and my only regret is not doing it all those years ago! For all the times I've left a clothing shop in tears because i couldn't fill out the tops is changed! I have new self esteem I didn't think i lacked. Thank you Dr.!
Mary M. – Nov 29, 2022
Breast cancer revision
Dr. Malotky is a true artist and visionary. He preformed a revision surgery on me that was not an easy one due to multiple problems. I cannot say enough about the outcome! I am simply amazed at the outcome and so very happy at my outcome. He is probably one of the best doctors I have seen and I would highly recommend him and his wonderful staff to any woman seeking another opinion from a plastic surgeon for any procedure they may want, be it breast revision or an initial surgery. It doesn’t hurt that he is wonderful with his patients too. He will not sugarcoat anything, but will give you his honest opinion.
Kathy M. – Oct 19, 2022
Breast reconstruction
Dr Malotky was fabulous throughout my whole process of reconstruction. His knowledge and passion is clear and I could not recommend him more. His office staff is great and was always available for help.
Aug 24, 2022
Above and Beyond
Dr. Malotky and his entire staff are what you would wish every medical office to be like; professional, kind, organized, and highly competent. Dr. Malotky has worked with me for over two years on breast reconstruction. He has been compassionate, patient, and very clear on the procedures and possible outcomes. After discussing procedures, I traveled to a highly rated hospital in LA for a second opinion, and decided Dr. Malotky was the better choice for me. I cannot be happier with that decision. He performed multiple surgeries and my recovery for each was faster than expected, the scarring less than expected, and the results are amazing for how extensive the surgeries were. I have upmost respect for his surgical ability and warm bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone.
Julie – Jul 07, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD?
Dr. Max Malotky and his staff are hands down AMAZING! After having two babies I wanted to focus on getting my pre-baby body back. After two years of working out, eating right, and hard work, everything was looking good, except for my stomach. That’s when I went in for a consultation. Due to the severity of my diastasis recti, no matter what I did, I would need my abdominal muscles repaired by having an abdominoplasty/mini tummy tuck to remove the excess skin. From the consultation until my last appointment just recently, Dr. Malotky was very patient with my numerous questions and always made me feel comfortable. Also, I can’t say enough about his staff. The ladies are all so sweet, kind, and professional. Thank you, ladies!!! <3 The recovery period was hard for me (I hate being sedentary), but the results are WORTH IT! I can’t thank Dr. Malotky enough for the work he did and how great I feel!
Sarah – Jun 29, 2022
I am loving my results!
After YEARS of trying to get back in shape & improving my nutrition…..my “mommy” belly just never went away due to extreme abdominal muscle damage from 3 pregnancies Getting a mommy makeover with breast lift was the best decision I made for myself! I had a wonderful experience with Dr Malotky & his staff! He did a wonderful job “putting me back together again! The whole experience from consultation to healing process was so smooth! Thank you Dr Malotky, for giving my body back! My confidence absolutely skyrocketed from this experience!
Mindy N – Jun 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD?
I could not be happier with my results. The staff is amazing, Dr. Malotky listened to what I want and went above and beyond my expectations. Thank you so much for my new body that now I can embrace.
Shanon A. – Jun 24, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD?
Need reconstructive surgery now!
Dr. Max has no integrity. I'm faced with a $20,000+ reconstructive surgery less than 1 year from a mastopexy/augmentation procedure performed by Dr. Malotky. I tried to avoid online reviews and go directly to the doctor – he denied wrongdoing but confirmed the problems and promised to make things right. We left his office feeling like Max would make things right. However, he never returned our call when he said he would follow up. I now must go through another surgery – a more painful and costly one. I’m sure Dr. Max is fine for simple augmentations but if you need a lift, I would find another doctor with more experience, skillset, and integrity. We will continue to share our experience with the community so others can avoid this disaster. I wonder how Dr. Max would feel if the situation was reversed.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Heath1023 – May 30, 2022
Amazing results!!
Dr. Malotky and staff were friendly, efficient and understanding. I am a 78 year old woman that suffered from neck and back pain for years because of heavy pendulous breasts. I have had none of that since surgery and my new breasts are wonderful. I can't say enough thanks.
Sharon – Apr 27, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Summit Plastic Surgery. Dr. Malotky was a wonderful surgeon, and the staff was always helpful and kind. They ensured I had a smooth prep, surgery, and follow-up. I am so glad I chose Summit Plastic Surgery and would highly recommend to anyone.
Joan Black – Apr 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD?
My experience with Dr. Malotky and his staff was amazing! From the consultation until my final post-op appointment they have gone above and beyond my expectations. They made me feel comfortable from the start and completely set me at ease with their attention to detail and safety. I couldn’t be happier with my results and anyone thinking about getting work done will not regret going with Summit Plastic Surgery. He and his staff are the best!
Jan 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD?
Summit Plastic Surgery has a fabulous surgeon supported by an amazing staff. I could not have asked for more compassionate care or better results following a double mastectomy. Dr Malotky loves his job and it shows with beautiful results. I am thankful they are here for us in Redding.
Oct 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD?
I had literally the best experience at Dr. Malotky office with him, but also with his staff! I had saline implants about 8 years ago with a different doctor, unfortunately, one of them ruptured and it totally sucked! I researched several doctors and after having a consultation with max, I knew that’s where I wanted to have my surgery! He was so considerate, caring, passionate (even though I was so embarrassed). My recovery was great, of course sore but I had a lot going on in there… He fixed me up really well! I absolutely LOVE my boobs that are about 4 months old! Thank you for making me whole again and feeling more confident! To new boobs!! Cheers ??
Nikki Thompson – Aug 10, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD?
I'm so blessed that I was referred to this amazing physician. Dr. Malotky performed an En Bloc procedure, which is removing the breast implant intact without opening the capsule and the scar tissue that forms around them as an entire unit. He then did a bilateral Mastopexy, also known as a breast lift. The final results that I received were way above my expectations!!! I'm so thrilled with my results! He gave me my youth back. :) He is truly an amazing artist.
Heidi – Apr 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD?
I can sum up my experience in one word, AMAZING. Dr. Malotky’s staff is great, they are very knowledgeable, caring and quick to respond to any questions or concerns that may arise. Dr. Malotky was very personable and easy to talk to. He took the time to explain all my options in great detail, so I could make the best decision for myself. In the end, my results have far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Malotky is truly amazing! I would highly recommend him.
Jackie – Apr 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD?
I would like to thank Dr.Max Malotky for the excellent care I received. I had a bilateral mastectomy in 2004. I have had 4 prior reconstructive surgeries with 2 different surgeons. This is the 1st time I have had symmetric breast implants. Dr.Max Malotky explained everything good and bad! No unrealistic expectations. I highly recommend Dr. Max to anyone seeking reconstructive surgery or cosmetic surgery. Excellent care from the staff, especially Carly for always responding to my questions no matter how insignificant they may seem. I have been a patient of both his parents, I know they are proud of the outstanding surgeon he is. Thank you all for the exceptional care!
Peggy – Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD?
I can not recommend Dr. Max enough. He is very professional yet down to earth. I always felt comfortable and well taken care of between him and his friendly staff. He is an amazing surgeon and a perfectionist in his craft. After years of research I could not ask for better results and doctor. We are so lucky to have him right here in Redding, Ca.
Shelby Thoreson-Arnold – Feb 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD?
Had cancerous lesion removed at hospital also skin graft to cover same. Could feel NOTHING even after anesthetic wore off! Amazing!
Feb 01, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD?
The services that I received from Dr. Malotky were excellent. He was very thorough about explaining my cosmetic procedure and has helped me manage my expectations in terms of results. He is meticulous in his work and it shows. I'm extremely happy with my results. Dr. Malotky & his staff are very welcoming, I highly recommend! He truly is AMAZING!
Mallori C. – Jan 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD?
My experience with Dr. Malotky was phenomenal. He answered all our questions, made my husband and I feel comfortable, informed, and at ease through the whole process. He sensed my nervousness and went out of his way to make jokes and made me feel at peace about any concerns I had. The staff was always incredibly kind and welcoming. The results FAR exceeded our vision and we just couldn't be happier. I would recommend anyone and everyone to this amazing office.
Jessi Carrillo – Oct 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maximilian Malotky, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Malotky?