Dr. Max Yeslev, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 43

Dr. Yeslev

Kaiser Permanente Glenlake Medical Center

20 Glenlake Pkwy Atlanta, GA 30328

Dr. Max Yeslev, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Atlanta, GA. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Yeslev to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Max Yeslev, MD with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Yeslev's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yeslev

4.1

Dr. Yeslev

Dr. Max Yeslev is amazinggggg! Great experience throughout the entire process- very kind, compassionate, caring, patient, and knowledgeable. He has impeccable beside manners. He’s easy to reach and answer all questions and concerns in a timely manner. He and his staff were warm and calmed my anxiety on the day of surgery. My surgery was life changing and I’m beyond happy with my results. Highly recommend Dr. Yeslev!
Dec 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Max Yeslev, MD?
I’m so glad that I was blessed to have Dr. Yeslev as my surgeon. My surgery was life changing and he helped me every step of the way. He has impeccable bedside manners, and he explains everything so that you won’t have any surprises (unless you don’t follow his directions). Not to mention my new girls (breast reduction/bilateral mammoplasty) look beyond amazing! He is a GREAT surgeon, and he is so trustworthy. I was so amazed at my results. Contacting him is a breeze and he answers all questions in a timely manner! Dr. Yeslev is the man, hands down! Highly recommended!
L Harris – Nov 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Max Yeslev, MD?
Dr Yeslev did my breast reduction in April of 2017. I am so happy with my results! My boobs are so cute!! I barely have any scarring and I love my new size. Dr. Yeslev has a really good bedside manner, he's very honest and cares about his patients, I felt very comfortable with him. I'm very happy with my new boobs. Lee
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Max Yeslev, MD?
I had a breast reduction 6/2017 with Matt Yeslev, to this day I am having problem with breast's. I asked for a size D but got a size C or smaller, Matt at like nothing is wrong with me because he saided he had no complaint before. I am a very unhappy, dissatify patient. And also if he ask if he can have student's in the operation room say No. And verify.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Max Yeslev, MD?
superb bedside manner. he cares about his patient
Tasha in atlanta – Feb 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Max Yeslev, MD?
Dr. Yeslev has hands of healing. He performed plastic surgery on my forehead, stitched my lip, inner eye corner and the top of my nose that was cut off from a nasty fall. The emergency room nurse and doctor praised his work. My children were amazed by the result of his work. During my follow up appointment yesterday, Dr. Yeslev took time to explain what to do to help fade the scars. I have great respect for this him, not just because he is a good doctor, he is also a caring doctor.
SN-Ar in Atlanta, GA – Sep 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Max Yeslev, MD?
Dr. Yeslev is wonderful. He and is staff were warm and were great in my time of uncertainty. He listened and talked to me like a person not a patient. They really turned a bad situation around for me. My surgery was a huge success and I look awesome. Everyone wants to go to him now even people I know who don’t have cancer want him to make them look like me. They were the best!
Tiffany Ezzard in GA – Feb 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Max Yeslev, MD?
Dr. Yeslev is absolutely phenomenal. He has the best bedside manners and is the best in his field. From the time you first meet Dr. Yeslev, he makes you feel comfortable and calms all of your anxieties. He fully explains what the surgery will entail as well as the full recovery plan. If you follow his advice, you will be more than satisfied. My surgery was life changing and if I had to do it again, I would without hesitation call Dr. Yeslev.
Atlanta, GA – Jan 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Max Yeslev, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yeslev?
Provider explaining information to patient