Dr. Max F. Rattes, MD

Dr. Max F. Rattes, MD

Cardiology | Male | 59 years old

Max F Rattes MD PA

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Rattes specializes in Cardiology and practices in Riverview, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Rattes? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Rattes' Experience

99Experience
Match

See how Dr. Rattes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Rattes

Dr. Rattes accepts 10 insurance carriers

10 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Rattes has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Dr. Rattes' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (248)
Answers all your questions thoroughly. Very smart and practical. Trustworthy
in Riverview, FL |
Excellent Doctor with great knowledge, compassion and communication.
in Plant City, FL |
Very thorough and provided detailed and informative explanations. Analysis resulted in finding a heart problem and subsequent fix that saved my heart.
in Valrico, FL |
My experiece was excellent. One thing I was very satisfied with is Dr Rattes attention. When I saw him he never seemed rushed to get me out of the exam room. He was always attentive and he listened and answered my questions. Knowledgeable in his specialty.
in Riverview, FL |
Dr. Rattes takes as much time as you need to explain and answer any/all of your questions. He is very thorough and detailed with researching symptoms, ordering tests based on the symptoms until the correct diagnosis is reached. Best specialist I've seen in years. Kudos to him and his entire staff!!
in Valrico, FL |
I moved to Florida from Upstate NY two years ago and was very nervous about finding just the right cardiologists for my hear problems. After my first appointment, I knew Dr. Rattes was the doctor for me. Dr. Rattes is extremely thorough. He coordinates and works with my other doctors to ensure that everybody is on the same page. I highly recommend Dr. Rattes!
in Plant City, FL |
I am moving and this means I will no longer be able to keep Dr. Rattes as my cardiologists. Over the past ten or so years, Dr. Rattes and his staff have provided exceptional care and I am very doubtful I will find another cardiologists who can provide the level of care, compassion, and knowledge as Dr. Rattes and his well trained and personable staff. Succinctly, I highly recommend Dr. Rattes.
in Brandon, FL |
Dr Rattes is caring and compassionate..
in Riverview, FL |
Dr. Rattes is extremely knowledgeable, a people person, and friendly. I never felt rushed.
in Riverview, FL |
Dr. Rattes was extremely thorough and professional; I left feeling confident that he would solve my medical issue. The staff treated me well, getting me in on time. Dr. Rattes more than made up for the long wait on my first visit.
in Brandon, FL |
Dr. Rattes is extremely thorough and to the point. I've seen him for several years and very happy I did. He is so knowledgeable and understands all my concerns. Wouldn't go anywhere else. The staff is great as well. Thanks.
in Plant City, FL |
Very friendly and a good listener
in Valrico, FL |
I have been a patient for 12 years, and am satisfied with my care from Dr. Rattes, and his staff.
in Dover, FL |
As always he is always very professional and friendly with me.
in Lithia, FL |
I feel like Dr. Rattes has had a very positive impact on my heart health. I have been his patient now for several years. He is very proactive and seems to be very concerned for his patients' well being. He is directly and personally involved in my health care, and he spends as much time as it takes to fully answer my questions or to make sure I understand my situation every time I see him. He's a great Doctor.
Dr Rattes is very thorough, detailed & caring. Shows he really cares!
in Plant City, FL |
Excellent service, easy to contact, and very thorough.
in Plant City, FL |
Dr Rattes is an excellent cardiologist. He is very thorough in his examination. Of all the doctors I have dealt with over the years, I rank him as one of the best.
in Apollo Beach, FL |
Whenever I am with Dr. Rattes, he takes the time to explain medical terms, test results and medications in very basic terms that I am able to understand.
in Plant City, FL |
Dr Rattes is genuinely concerned. He is candid, very frank and explains the consequences of deviation from recommended treatment, course of action. I fully trust this man, in words and deeds.
in Plant City, FL |
Dr Rattes is very tentative to patients needs. Very caring and eager to make sure all procedures are scheduled in a timely manner. Extremely dedicated to making sure his patients are given the highest quality of care.
in Riverview, FL |
Dr. Rattes is very caring and spends time answering questions and explaining results.
in Seffner Fl |
Dr. Rates was very thorough and informative. I feel very comfortable having him as my cardiologist. Very professional. All of the staff seems very curtious, concerned, and friendly. With the exception of the office manager. While I was getting my stress test shirt up to my neck, my breast exposed,opened the door without knocking to ask the nurses if they were done. Mind you she continues to hold it open. When confronted she said she didn't know there was a patient in there. REALLY? I'm exposed!
in Riverview, FL |
My experience with Dr. Rattes can be rated excellent plus in every way. I have been a patient of his since I moved here from Pennsylvania late in 2012. Every person on his staff is absolutely superb. In addition to his skill as a cardiologist he is patient with his patients, understanding, genuinely professional, caring ... what else can I say? I ran out of adjectives to express my gratitude for being his patient. - Rev. Donald R. Repsher, Riverview, Florida (retired Presbyterian pastor).
in Lakeland, FL |
Dr. Rattes is most knowledgeable, very thorough and always ensures you understand his findings and your condition.
Plant City, FL |
Dr. Rattes is very kind and patient. He explains things to where anyone can understand. It was easy to get an appointment when needed.
Have you seen Dr. Max F. Rattes, MD?
Are you Dr. Max F. Rattes, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Septal Defect
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent

University Ottawa Heart Institute

Completed in 1992

University Wstnn Ontario

Completed in 1986

Dr. Rattes has no media or publications listed.

• Portuguese

Dr. Rattes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rattes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Rattes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Cardiology
  • Board certified in Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Rattes

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Rattes' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Rattes

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients