Dr. Maximillian Lincoln, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Southeast Orthopedic Specialists 2627 Riverside Ave # 300 Jacksonville, FL 32204 Get Directions
Dr. Maximillian Lincoln, MD

Dr. Maximillian Lincoln, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Lincoln is affiliated with Saint Vincent's Medical Center Riverside and Saint Vincent's Medical Center Southside.

...See Less

Dr. Lincoln's Care Philosophy

Southeast Orthopedic Specialists is dedicated to providing the community with the highest quality healthcare through our commitment to leadership and excellence. Through this mission, we strive to set the standard for quality healthcare delivery in the region bringing national-level care to a local setting.

Dr. Lincoln's Experience

See how Dr. Lincoln's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lincoln

Dr. Lincoln accepts 17 insurance carriers

Dr. Lincoln is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lincoln has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lincoln's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lincoln to family and friends
Dr. Lincoln's Performance
Dr Lincoln performed total knee surgery with no complications. Many compliments on how small the scar is. I'm progressing ahead of schedule. Dr Lincoln is very open to answering any questions I had.
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Lincoln recently performed a knee replacement surgery on my mom. He was AWESOME! He listened to my mom's concerns and addressed them accordingly. He also was able to sooth my mom's concerns that a 69-year-old could have successful knee replacement surgery and recover well and get about 20 years of use from her knee. In addition, he was very personable. If I EVER need orthopedic surgery, my NUMBER ONE choice is Dr. Lincoln.
in Fleming Island, FL |
Referred to Dr. Lincoln by Dr. Shirley. At first apprehensive about potential knee replacement, however after meeting with Dr. Lincoln and his staff, all of my questions and concerns were answered and I couldn't be happier with the outcome of the replacement surgery.
Brandon, FL |
I have been seeing Dr Lincoln for a little while now and would like to say I have the upmost respect for him. I was having trouble with my right knee and could barely put weight on it, and now I am walking 100% better. I would highly recommend him to anyone. Also, I would like to say that his front desk check-in lady is the most friendliness out of all the offices and always has a smile on her face and makes me feel welcomed and that they actually care about me.
Orange Park, FL |
Wonderful surgeon. Excellent bedside manner and very attentive. Best at St Vincent's.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Having my knee revision performed by Dr. Lincoln changed my life. I had a partial knee replacement performed in another state that left me with very little range of motion, and lots of pain and suffering. I felt like I didn't even have a knee anymore, but now I can walk again. Dr. Lincoln is a gift from God. He handled my surgery with skilled precision, and he dresses well too! I would recommend his services to anyone!
in Fleming Island, FL |
14 weeks ago Dr. Lincoln did a total replacement of my right hip. I'm 65 and had injured it playing baseball 56 years ago. The hip had been a total mess for over 35 years with no movement at all. Now I can play golf, comfortably sit and drive a car just to mention some of the quality of life improvements I have gained. All this with no real pain, just some tired muscles at times. The times that I met with Dr. Lincoln have been very informative. He spent time with me and answered all my questions
in jacksonville, fl |
I personally would not go to anyone else, he was very professional but yet very personable. He listened to what I had to say and my concerns were addressed in a way that I could easily understand.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Lincoln is extremely professional and very personable. He replaced both my left and right hips. The procedures were conducted flawlessly without issue. The rehab was so easy, I was amazed by how quickly I recovered. I highly recommend Dr Lincoln!
Jacksonville, FL |
One of the best orthopedic surgeons around . My experience was great . Recovery quick and easy.
in orange park, fl |
I would recommend Dr. Lincoln and have recommended family and friends. I had fallen and broke my hip on the way to see Dr. Duffy about my knee replacement. Dr. Lincoln was on call and he stepped in to do my hip. Had to have a rod and screws put in my leg and hip to repair it. Thank goodness I was saved by Dr. Lincoln from Southeast orthopedics. Both doctors were excellent.
in Middleburg, FL |
Dr Lincoln will listen to your issues and explain what can be done in a way you will understand. He has done 2 surgeries on me and O wouldnt want anyone else.
in Ponte Vedra, FL |
Very satisfied with the whole process of my knee revision.I would highly recommend Dr Lincoln to anyone needing knee replacement or revision.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I had a total knee replacement performed by Dr. Lincoln and I am more than pleased with it. My experience after the surgery was no where near what I expected. I was expecting a lot of pain and figured i would be down for awhile, totally the opposite. Dr Lincoln and his team are very interested in your progress. I was very surprised in the scar which is practically none. If I ever have to have my other knee replaced I will want Dr. Lincoln to perform it .
Orange Park, FL |
Kind , knowledgeable and very thorough. Felt like I was his only patient !
in Orange Park, FL |
Having been in a number of orthopedic surgeries due to sport injuries I am very familiar with proper evaluations and procedures. Dr. Lincoln and his staff were very professional in disclosing all details of the knee joint resplacemt and the PT following. All follow-up's by Dr. Lincoln and his staff were highly professional and the end result after the surgery was most satisfying as I am back to my old routine - go out and have an active life.
in Callahan, FL |
I had a total knee replacement by Dr. Lincoln. He answered all my questions and told me exactly what to expect. I liked the fact that he used dissolving stitches instead of staples. Any experiences with Dr. Lincoln were all positive. I have recommended him to a few of my friends who needed knee replacements. Very professional and positive experience.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I was a new patient today and was impressed with the staff and Dr. Lincoln. My knee pain has been treated and i feel Great! Thank you Dr. Lincoln
in Kingsland, GA |
Dr Lincoln did knee replacement on BOTH knees 5 weeks apart. After years of being in constant pain with bowlegged arthritic knees. I can now say that I have straight knees, pain FREE and love to walk. Dr. Lincoln and his PA Daniel are very skilled, compassionate, dedicated healers. I would highly recommend Dr. Lincoln and his staff to anybody requiring Total Knee Replacement. Appreciate both allowing me to gain my quality of life back.
in Jacksonville |
Always explains and answers all questions.
in Middleburg, FL |
Approachable, through when explaining, asks for questions, available if needed in future.
in Orange Park, FL |
He was always kind and answered any question I asked with a smile on his face. I would recommend him to my family and friends. I was so happy with the results that my husband is getting ready to do the same surgery. I told him the only one that would replace his knees would be Dr Linciln.
in Jacksonville Florida |
Dr Lincoln did knee replacement on BOTH my knees 6 weeks apart. After years of being in constant pain with twisted arthritic knees. I can say that now I have straight knees and I am pain FREE. Dr. Lincoln and his PA Daniel are very skilled, compassionate, dedicated healers.
in St Augustine, FL |
My husband had a knee replacement at St. Vincent's Hospital in Jacksonville, FL, performed by Dr. Max Lincoln. The knee had been operated on a few times in the past including an osteotomy and was not very stable. Dr. Lincoln did a fantastic job with the knee replacement. My husband did not get any infection or blood clot following the surgery. He recovered quickly with no complications. Thanks Dr. Lincoln.
in Middleburg, FL |
I have had 2 surgeries with Dr. Lincoln and I have high regards & would highly recommend both Dr. Lincoln & his PA Dan. They have been very accommodating through all the issues I have had due to my many previous surgeries.
Have you seen Dr. Maximillian Lincoln, MD?
Are you Dr. Lincoln?

Compare Dr. Lincoln

Dr. Lincoln's Care Philosophy

Southeast Orthopedic Specialists is dedicated to providing the community with the highest quality healthcare through our commitment to leadership and excellence. Through this mission, we strive to set the standard for quality healthcare delivery in the region bringing national-level care to a local setting.

Dr. Lincoln's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology and Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board actions found

Board Action

Dr. Lincoln has 1 board action

• Wrong-site surgery (12/16/2016)
    • Action Taken: Agreed Order with Terms and Conditions
    • Summary: Please reference the following Document
    • Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    • State: Florida

• Chondrocalcinosis
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Gout

Sharp Memorial Hospital

Completed in 2008

McGill University / Faculty of Medicine
    Queens University / Faculty of Medicine

Dr. Lincoln does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lincoln and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Joint Replacement & Reconstruction Orthopedics