Obstetrics & Gynecology  |
Dr. Max Kamerman, MD
Dr. Max Kamerman brings more than a decade of experience to the team at Women's Healthcare Physicians of Naples. He offers the full range of obstetrics and gynecology services to women living in and around the area of Naples, Florida. Dr. Kamerman also offers advanced gynecologic surgery and is certified to perform minimally invasive robotic surgery using the state-of-the-art da Vinci® Surgical System. His areas of interest include high-risk obstetrics, helping women overcome infertility and urogynecology. Dr. Kamerman graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree from Duke University in Durham, North Carolina, then went on to receive his Doctor of Medicine from Ponce School of Medicine in Ponce, Puerto Rico. He relocated to Washington, DC, to complete internship and residency training at George Washington University Medical Center. Dr. Kamerman is board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology. He's an active staff member at Naples Community Hospital and North Collier Hospital where he delivers babies. When he's not helping patients in the office or performing surgery, you'll find Dr. Kamerman out on the water where he enjoys boating and sportfishing. He also enjoys traveling.

775 1st Ave N

Naples, FL 34102

Learn about Dr. Kamerman

See how frequently Dr. Kamerman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Tubal Ligation
Removal of Reproductive Organs (Hysterectomy, Oophorectomy, Salpingectomy, Salpingo-Oophorectomy, Resection of Peritoneal Malignancy)
Uterine Fibroids

Dr. Kamerman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Kamerman "My practice philosophy is to provide highly personalized care in combination with current and up-to-date guidelines for disease prevention and treatment for the female patient."

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • Hemorrhage from Placenta Previa
  • Mastodynia
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sacrocolpopexy Prolapse
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sickle Cell Disease
  • Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis
  • Vulvar Vestibulitis
  • Yeast Infections

• Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Cholesterol Screening
  • Circumcision, Infant
  • Colpopexy
  • Colpopexy With Robotic Assistance
  • Colporrhaphy
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Dilation and Curettage

• The George Washington University Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000
  • The George Washington University Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Kamerman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kamerman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kamerman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kamerman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kamerman to family and friends
Dr. Kamerman's Performance
in Ave Maria , FL |
Dr.Kamerman has been an excellent Doctor to me. He answered all my questions and is very kind,professional and understanding. The staff is great! Love sweet Amelia ,she is perfect!
in Naples, fl |
Dr. Kamerman took time to explain procedures to me and also gave me time to pray and think through my decision. He is freiendly, compassionate, keeps a sense of humor while being completely professional. He listens to and responds to my health concerns. The staff,especially Amelia,all go beyond expectations and are courteous, freindly, helpful and compassionate. I feel secure in the doctor and staff competence. My time is respected; they are always timely. I am grateful to have Dr Kamerma
in Naples, FL |
Dr. Kamerman is the first doctor I have found in Naples to be truly concerned with my well being. He Listened to me and my issues and helped me through different options until we came to the conclusion I needed surgery. He is a wonderful physician and kind person.
in Naples, FL |
I had a laparoscopy surgery from Dr. Kamerman on May 9, 2017. It has only been about a month and it's not June 16, 2017 and I have no pain and the smallest tiniest scars. You can barely tell I even had surgery. When I had the surgery, I definitely was confused about the amount of pain I was having but Dr. Kamerman took my calls and even let me come in before my scheduled post-op appointment. I was referred to him by a friend whose daughter had the same surgery and same experience!
Naples, FL |
Dr. Kamerman is truly the best. I feel so privileged that he was my doctor. He made me a priority throughout the pregnancy. I'm grateful for Dr. Kamerman!
in Naples |
Simply put, Dr. Kamerman was exceptional! He was available when my wife needed him and his advice. He was ready and timely on appointments. He gave my wife the time of day and answered all of her questions, and most importantly, he made my wife feel comfortable that she was in good hands. When looking for a doctor, these are all important things and Dr. K. checks all the boxes. I highly recommend him from the perspective of a husband of a wife who needed a C Section. Dr. K, I thank you!
in Naples, FL |
Excellent surgeon, very profesional, I had no problems what so ever. Dr Kamerman as well his staff are very caring and friendly. Amelia, Dr Kamerman's nurse is amazing. I would recommend Dr. Kamerman to everyone.
in Naples, FL |
he is very helpful kind and great
in Naples, FL |
I was very lucky to have Dr. Kamerman guiding us through the pregnancy and delivering our baby boy. His knowledge, instincts and kindness helped us tremendously. Dr. Kamerman went above and beyond the call of duty. Thank you again so much.
in Naples, FL |
Speaking as both a registered nurse and patient, I can't say enough good things about Dr. Kamerman's approach to patients. He has the clinical expertise to make him a standout in that aspect of practice as well as being sincere and caring when it comes to his patients. The support staff is professional and friendly from the front desk to the nurse in the back. I have been a patient for almost a decade.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr kamerman performed my caesarian at NCH birth center he is a great doctor.
I had a terrible experience with dr. Kammerman and I totally regret ever going to him in the first place. He was unprofessional and talked down to me and gave me very unprofessional and unethical advice. After he had preformed a surgery on me my pain had only increased and I became sicker and sicker. He has made me even more sick and made me feel like I was making up the pain in my head. DO NOT TRUST HIM!!!!!!!!
in Naples, FL |
Excellent care, explored different options with me, and took time to answer all my questions and concerns. Excellent surgeon, I had no problems what so ever. Dr Kamerman as well his staff are very caring and friendly. I will never go to any other gynecologist.
in Naples, FL |
I found Dr. Kamerman extremely thorough in his examination. Very caring and compassionate. Takes time to explain everything and does not rush you at all. His office staff is top notch!
Have you seen Dr. Max Kamerman, MD?
Are you Dr. Kamerman?