Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Dr. Max Berdichevsky, MD
Dr. Max Berdichevsky, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Geneva, IL. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 10 years.

2525 Kaneville Rd

• Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Berdichevsky

Dr. Berdichevsky's Experience

Dr. Berdichevsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Spine Surgery

• Broken Arm
  • Broken Neck
  • Hernia
  • Hip Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture

• Hip Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment, Closed
  • Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• University of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign
  • Harbor View Hosp-U Wash
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Oregon Health Sciences University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Berdichevsky has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Berdichevsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Berdichevsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Berdichevsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Berdichevsky to family and friends
Dr. Berdichevsky's Performance
in Elgin, IL |
Very thorough, kind & knowledgeable. Excellent health care, very professional.
in Geneva, IL |
Dr. B was the best!! To the point and honest. I had ACDF C5-6 and feel great 3 month post op. I don't remember the last time I felt this great! I hope I never have to have neck surgery again but if I do I'm calling Dr. Berdichevsky!!!! Thanks Dr. B- You're AWESOME
Aurora, IL |
Dr.B hepled my pain level become manageable. I look farward to a speedy recovery in physical therapy.
in Elgin, IL |
I would recommend Dr. Berdichevsky because he is a doctor that has a very good bedside manner, very patient with questions. Takes time to make you feel comfortable & is also a specialist in his field. He even personally called me at home to see how I was progressing after back surgery.
in Geneva, IL |
Dr Berdichevsky was wonderful! He was very generous with the time he spent explaining the surgical procedure to myself and family. Went into great detail and was very thorough on what to expect before and after the surgery.He went above and beyond by checking in on me several times after my surgery. I felt very comfortable and confident knowing Dr Berdichevsky is my doctor.
in South Elgin IL |
What a great doctor. He is kind, caring and skilled. He got me through my back problems and I'm well on my way back to normal. He doesn't jump to surgery but tries lesser invasive options first. He is professional but not stuffy. I always felt he was trying to do the best for me.
in Elgin, IL |
I have been seeing Dr. B for several years regarding my pain. We discovered I have 2 herniated discs in my neck and am scheduled for surgery in 2 weeks. Every appointment i have had with Dr B has been great! He takes his time, explains everything, and makes you feel comfortable. He does everything he can to make sure you are taken care of, and know your options. He treats you like a friend, not a number. He is confident without being cocky like other doctors.
in St Charles, IL |
Dr. Berdichevsky is a wonderful doctor. I never feel rushed during our appointments and he did a great job on my back surgery.
in St Charles, IL |
Dr. Berdichevsky was careful in explaining my condition and the procedure he was going to perform. I had immediate pain relief after the surgery and progressing well 8 weeks after the surgery. I have great trust in Dr. B. and I have referred him to friends.
in Geneva, IL |
Excellent experience. He took the time to explain the operation, timeline for recovery and most importantly the operation was successful.
in Hampshire, IL |
I went to Dr Berdichevsky for my neck pain. When reading my scan, Dr. said I see something abnormal. You need to see an ENT Dr. to get this looked at. The ENT Dr. sent me to Loyola and several tests later I was diagnosed as having a Parapharyngeal tumor on the left side of my head. I am now recovering from my surgery. I thank Dr. Berdichevsky for being so observant, he provided excellent patient care. I will continue to see him for the management of my neck pain
in Hoffman Estates, IL |
What A wonderful Dr. he really listens and really cares!!!!!
in Gilberts, IL |
Dr B. worked with me on identifying my issue, putting a plan in place and performing surgery to fix my issue. I wish I would have went to him earlier on and I think I could have avoided a lot of pain.
in Geneva, IL |
I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Berdichevsky and office staff. From my first consultation visit all the way through post-surgery, each visit was professional, compassionate, informational, straight-forward and without pressure to make a quick decision. The informational online video explaining the entire surgical experience was such a plus. The back surgery Dr. Berdichevsky performed gave me my life back. Sounds dramatic, but is TRUE. My back/leg no longer limit my activity in any way. Thank you.
in Carpentersville, IL |
I had a herniated C5. Not only was I in pain but also undecided if I wanted to try injections or surgery. Dr Berdichevsky gave me the pros and cons of both in a caring professional manor. I opted for surgery and it was the best thing I ever did. My pain was gone immediately and without pain pills. 6 weeks recovery wearing a neck brace, which wasn't that awful. Today I am back to work pain free with full range of motion in my neck. Dr Berdichevsky is Brilliant!
in North Aurora, IL |
Great bedside manner...surgery went wonderfully. I am a patient who likes to be aggressive when fixing things, and Dr. Berdichevsky understood that and thoroughly explained all options and corresponding risks. Have already referred several friends and family members to Dr. B. and will definitely go back if I have any back issues in the future.
in St Charles Illinois |
An experience I will never forget and forever always be grateful for!! I had the unfortunate medical condition that hit me out of nowhere. It was a slow process as I now think about the symptoms but dr B was able to perform surgery ASAP and did a wonderful job to make me feel much better. I was very hesitant on back surgery but he talked about all my options and made me feel comfortable in the decision I made. Surgery was the only way to relieve the unbearable pain. He is a wonderful Doctor!!!
in South Elgin, IL |
Very satisfied with diagnosis of spinal condition. Dr. B was very through in explanation of proposed surgery and honest about potential outcome. Never felt pressured to make surgical decision and allowed me time to make my decision by trying other options for pain management first. Did ultimately have PLIF surgery. Am now seven weeks post-op and pain free. Post surgery rehab and conditioning will be ongoing.
in Woodstock, IL |
I had severe sciatic nerve pain and foot drop and was referred to Dr. Berdichevsky. After testing he said I would need surgery and spent a lot of time explaining exactly what needed to be done and why. It was very difficult to hear, but his explanation and understanding of my apprehension was very comprehensive and thoughtful (I am 75).The surgery went as he said it would and my recovery was monitored carefully by Dr.B. Now, after six months, I am doing well. I would highly recommend Dr. B!
in South Elgin, IL |
Dr. Berdichevsky is and excellent doctor. He is always willing to answer any questions that I have and I never feel rushed. He is very smart and really knows his stuff. He is a kind doctor with a good sense of humor. I would highly recommend Dr. Berdichevsky to anyone who needs a great orthopedic. He did surgery on my neck in Sept and did an awesome job. I also go to him for my back problems. I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Max Berdichevsky, MD?
Are you Dr. Berdichevsky?

Visit Dr. Berdichevsky