Dr. Maushmi Sheth, MD

Dr. Maushmi Sheth, MD

Clinical Neurophysiology  |
Dr. Maushmi Sheth, MD is a clinical neurophysiology doctor who practices in Frisco, TX. She is 45 years old.

4461 Coit Rd

Frisco, TX 75035

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Golden Rule
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Learn about Dr. Sheth

See how frequently Dr. Sheth performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Gait Abnormality
EEG (Electroencephalogram)
Seizure Disorders

Dr. Sheth's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Clinical Neurophysiology

• Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Insomnia
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Myoclonus
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
  • Subdural Hemorrhage
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Torticollis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

• EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • EMG (Electromyography)
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Conduction Studies

Education data for Dr. Sheth is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Sheth has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sheth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sheth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sheth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sheth to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Sheth's Performance
in frisco |
Dr Sheth is absolutely amazing, she is one of the top neurologists in the metroplex - voted best neurologist by her peers every year for the last several years. Each time I meet her, I am amazed at how much compassion she has for her patients who are chronically ill, depressed, suffer from debiliating condition and are as a rule very unhappy when they come for a visit. Today many patients are convinced that doctors choose medicine as a profession for financial reasons and that is undoubtedly tru
in Frisco |
I really liked this lady, she was very knowledgeable and gave me a very focused plan of care. The wait time sucked but that is always the standard with good doctors. I also liked the staff and they were still smiling at the end of their day and I would not be if i had to deal with half of the patients they had to.
Wallkill, NY |
She was very thorough in my opinion. She answered all my questions and I did not feel rushed for my appointment at all. I can see why she is rated as one of the top neurologists several years in a row by D Magazine and Dallas Morning News.
in frisco |
Dr Sheth and her NP were so professional and answered all my questions. I went into the office with a terrible headache and left with no pain.
in Frisco, TX |
I thought she was fantastic. Both her and her NP took the time to listen to my problems (epilepsy) and gave me a care plan that has kept my seizures under control for the last 3 years. Very nice office staff as well.
in Wallkill, NY |
Getting to see Dr Sheth was the best that could happen for my migraines. I have been getting BOTOX from her for the last 2+ years and very rarely have migraine attacks anymore
Dr Sheth and her staff are great. The staff was very helpful and cheerful and treat you like a person and actually care. Dr Sheth herself is very knowledgeable and a very good clinician. She actually knows what she is looking for and then tests you to confirm her suspicions. There are a lot of specialists who order random tests without understanding what they are looking for and Dr Sheth is not one of them. I am so glad that Carol and I found this practice, excellent neurologist, highly recomme
Top notch care, love Dr Sheth and Jodie
Very organized office and excellent front office staff. I was a worker's comp patient and my case got denied by my adjustor. They helped me appeal my case and get me the care I need. Thank you Lone Star Neurology
Very nice and professional
in frisco |
Best visit I have ever had at a doctor's office. I must have been seen by 3-4 doctors, all took their time and explained concerns, tests, results, treatments, etc... And the treatments immediately started helping. I couldn't be happier.
in TEXAS |
I believe that Dr. Sheth is truly a capable physician, with a compassionate bedside manner. The problem, however, lies with her office manager. I have United Healthcare and they are a tier 1 provider. Since services are discounted, as "fair and reasonable" as negotiated by the insurance as what they cover under my copay. They charged me $270/visit and claimed it was my copay. They were making up for the discount. They also filed fraudulently for procedures that were not performed on me. Beware!
in Prosper, TX |
I have had three appointments in the last year and never seen the doctor. I was told this last visit, yesterday, that I only had an appointment with the PA. So be careful when you make an appointment that you are making an appointment to see the doctor, not just the PA. It took me awhile to realize what was going on. I got better treatment from Kathleen, the interviewing nurse. I waited an hour after asking to see the doctor, not the PA, and finally left. So beware.
in Frisco, TX |
Not too much to say about Dr. Sheth.. since the first appointment, they made me wait for over 2 hours and never met the Dr. but yet.. these people had the NERVE to submit a claim to my Insurance and received payment for services I never received!...really $300 for nothing ? be aware of these place taking advantage and your money, specially for those who need medical attention regularly.
in Carrollton, TX |
I was billed for a visit while I was in the hospital for a reason unrelated to neurology. I do not ever remember meeting or seeing her. I will pay the bill only so that it doesn't show up as unpaid on a credit report.
Have you seen Dr. Maushmi Sheth, MD?
Are you Dr. Sheth?