Dr. Maury Jayson, MD

Urology | Male

Time Surgical 601 N Flamingo Rd Ste 308 Pembroke Pines, FL 33028 Get Directions
Dr. Maury Jayson, MD
Dr. Maury Jayson, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Pembroke Pines, FL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Jayson is affiliated with Plantation General Hospital, Memorial Hospital West, Memorial Hospital Pembroke and Memorial Hospital Miramar.

Dr. Jayson's Experience

See how Dr. Jayson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Jayson

Dr. Jayson accepts 10 insurance carriers

Dr. Jayson is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Jayson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Jayson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jayson to family and friends
    2.8
    Dr. Jayson's Performance
    Hollywood, FL |
    Dr. Jayson and his staff is amazing
    in Naples, FL |
    I have been going to Dr Jayson since 2008. I was diagnosed with bladder cancer and Dr Jason removed a golf ball sized tumor. Within a year cancer returned which is not uncommon. It wasn't tumors but little growths. Dr Jason removed them then put me on BCG therapy. I went back for check ups as required every 3 months and then every 6 months. It's been 9 years now and no re currence of cancer. We moved to Naples a few years ago and I still come back to Dr Jason for checkups. I recommend Dr Jason.
    in Hollywood, FL |
    Dr Maurey Jayson has the experience, knowledge and intuitive skill that put him at the forefront of today's finest physicians?. Patients will find him thorough as he never rushes. His skill is only exceeded by his professionalism. The medical staff is great, too.
    Pembroke Pines, FL |
    Horrible Service!!!! Do not waste your time going to see him. Some of his staff barely speaks english and are just simply rude. I literally wasted my time going there. I should of read these reviews before even going there.
    Thank you for your feedback! This will enable us to better improve our services. I do apologize for not meeting your expectations. I would definitely appreciate it if you would contact me directly so that I may better understand your areas of concerns. I am not sure where the limitations were in the language as every one of our staff speaks English very well. If I can be of any assistance, please call me directly at 954-392-7770. Best Regards, Jessica Rodriguez Office Manager
    in MIAMI, FL |
    I have been a patient of Dr. Jayson for over 3 years. I have never had any issues with him but his office staff is getting worse and worse. Since three days ago I have been trying to get a refill on my medication, followed the instructions I was given, left voicemails and no one has returned my messages. Finally, today I decided to call again and somebody name Mike answer the phone. He said they are too busy and that they don't have time to stop working and check voicemails for refills.
    Nick A. I sincerely apologize in not meeting your expectations. My goal as new manager is to improve our weaknesses. I appreciate
    in Hollywood, FL |
    Office manager is useless, office only worries about filling up their rooms and doesn't care about patients. They take forever to refund money to their patients and give the runaround for months. AVOID this office and go elsewhere!!
    I do apologize for not meeting your expectations! As we are transitioning to a new billing company there are many things that fall through the crack which causes delays. I am not using this as an excused; however, I will definitely take this into consideration and improve. Thank you! Jessica Rodriguez, NCPT, MA
    in Plantation, FL |
    Terrible experience. I had a vasectomy performed at their office and they were unable to get the insurance pre-approved so I offered to cover the expense while we waited. They assured me they would refund my credit card once the insurance company agreed to pay it. I was told his whole process should take 1 day. I called them several times over 2 months and NEVER received a call back. To make matters worse, they then billed again for $519 for a consultation fee! Unreal! Beware.
    in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
    The doctor and staff do not care about patients. Extremely insensitive and interested only in filling their rooms. I asked for a call back from the doctor or a nurse and was never called by anyone from the office even though I called several times. Seek help somewhere else if you can.
    Have you seen Dr. Maury Jayson, MD?

Dr. Jayson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
    •  Board certified in Urology

Dr. Jayson has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Jayson's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Balanoposthitis
    • Bedwetting
    • Bladder Cancer
    • Bladder Diseases
    • Bladder Infection
    • Bladder Stones
    • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
    • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
    • Chronic Kidney Diseases
    • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
    • End-Stage Renal Disease
    • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
    • Erectile Dysfunction
    • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
    • Hydronephrosis
    • Hypospadias
    • Interstitial Cystitis
    • Kidney Cancer
    • Kidney Disease
    • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
    • Kidney Stones
    • Neurogenic Bladder
    • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
    • Overactive Bladder
    • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
    • Prostate Cancer
    • Prostatitis
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Sleep Disorders
    • Urethral Stricture
    • Urinary Disorders
    • Urinary Incontinence
    • Urinary Stones
    • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
    • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
    • Yeast Infections

Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ

Graduated in 1990

Yale New Haven Hosp

Completed in 1991

Yale University School Of Medicine

Completed in 1992

Dr. Jayson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jayson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Prostate Removal
    • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
    • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
    • Urethral Dilation
    • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
    • Uroflowmetry