Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO

General Surgery ·  Male

Dr. Miglietta

Palisades Surgical Associates, P.C.

222 Cedar Ln Ste 201 Teaneck, NJ 07666

Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO is a general surgery specialist in Teaneck, NJ and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from New York Institute Of Technology College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1996 and specializes in general surgery and critical care surgery.

Dr. Miglietta accepts

Dr. Miglietta accepts the following insurance:

Medicaid
Medicare

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check Dr. Miglietta's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Miglietta's Top Procedures and Conditions

Appendicitis

Dr. Miglietta treats Appendicitis more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Miglietta treats this condition more than 5% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Acute Appendicitis

• Colon Cancer
  • Laparoscopic Colon Surgery
  • Neoplasm of Gastrointestinal Tract
  • Surgery, Robotic Assisted

Dr. Maurizio Miglietta is Board certified in General Surgery and Surgical Critical Care. Dr. Miglietta graduated from Rutgers University and received a degree of Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine at New York College of Osteopathic Medicine of the NYIT. ...

• General Surgery

11.904761904761905%

Dr. Miglietta?
Dr. Miglietta's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO
Dr. Miglietta removed my appendix a few weeks ago. I was not in much pain after which was quite a relief and I am healing just fine with minimal scarring. He was very professional and was available to answer any questions I had after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Miglietta.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?
Very thorough. He explained everything with great confidence. He performed my robotic hernia repair and I went home 2 hours later without the need to take any heavy pain medication. So grateful to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?
doctor was friendly, answered my questions and explained everything in detail without fault. i recommend seeing him for your surgical needs
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?
I waited too long to have my hernia repaired. I woke up one morning in terrible pain. My wife drove me to the Englewood Hospital Emergency Room where I was very fortunate to learn that Dr. Miglietta was available to perform the surgery to fix the problem. Never having surgery before he was able to assure me and my wife that everything would be O/K. He answered all my questions and I was back home that evening in very little pain. A true professional. I can not Thank him enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?
Dr. Miglietta is the BEST. So courteous, professional and knowledgeable. He operated on my husband and we would recommend him as the #1 surgeon in the Bergen County & NYC metro area hands down. His bedside manner, technical skill and heartfelt approach are unmatched.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?
I worked as a medical device rep in the area for many years in NJ/NYC/CT. I’ve seen thousands of surgeries from many surgeons across the tri-state. Dr. Miglietta was the only one who I trusted to do my own surgery. He cares and truly defines every skill-set one would hope a surgeon will have. In addition, he was the first surgeon in Bergen County to perform the single-site lap chole procedure. He’s always looking to do right for his pts. Excellent surgeon and a good person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?
The best doctor I have ever encountered. He was patient with me, answered all my questions before and after the surgery. He continued to follow-up with me to make sure I was recovering well and feeling good. Truly the nicest man!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?
Couldn't have been better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?
Phenomenal skill set, compassionate and thorough. He has a unique and extensive background. His knowledge base is beyond any surgeon I have ever dealt with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?
Dr. Miglietta is an amazing surgeon and guy! He came in the middle of night to operate on me. Everyone at the hospital recommends him for themselves or their families. I was very fortunate to have him during my tough time. He was always available for questions and gets back to you right away. I wish more doctors were like him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?
Dr. Miglietta is the best. I had an emergency procedure that required a few follow up procedures and he was there not only for the procedures but at my bedside in the hospital and during my entire recovery - a total of FIVE MONTHS. When I needed him he was there. SIMPLY THE BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?
Excellent, thorough and caring surgeon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?
Dr. Miglietta is a compassionate caring physician. After a serious operation, he answered my questions and was always available. It is refreshing to see there are still doctors out there with a heart. God bless you Dr. Miglietta
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?
I was diagnosed with appendicitis and was incredibly nervous to have surgery. Dr. Miglietta was assigned to me by the hospital, and I could not be more grateful. From start to finish, Dr. Miglietta and his team were incredible. From answering my pre-surgery questions, to speaking with my family following the procedure, to my post op care, Dr. Migletta and his team were incredibly professional, thorough and kind - which is sometimes rare to find in the medical world today.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?
I have not been an easy case. Dr. Miglietta has not only taken the time make me feel comfortable but has even given me his cell and private email so that I can reach him should I have any problems. Dr M. Has always made me feel like everything will be okay. There should be more Doctor's like him. He cares and listens. Excellent surgeon and an amazing human being. Thank you for all you have done for me and continue to do. Your the best !!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?
Dr. Migliettta and his staff (especially Shanyn) were phenomenal! I had a hernia that needed to be corrected. During my first visit, he sat and went over everything with my husband and I to make us feel at ease. He took his time and answered all of my questions. He even called me personally when I had more questions before my surgery. The day of my surgery, he knew how nervous I was and even held my hand as I was given anesthesia. He was great and I would recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?
He is the worst Doctor. I've never had a bad experience in my life except this one. His staff is rude, and the billing department he has never answers the phone. Because of their negligence, I'm stuck paying for a bill I wasn't supposed to receive. Now it's in collection!! If there were 0 stars to give this doctor, I would.
Most patients sent to collections are those who...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?
He is absolutely Terrible. I wouldn't take an animal to see him. I don't even believe that he did my first surgery.
Considering this patient doesn't think the...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maurizio Miglietta, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Miglietta?

Palisades Surgical Associates, P.C.