Dr. Maurizio Maccato, MD

Dr. Maurizio Maccato, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  |

Dr. Maurizio Maccato, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

Woman's ObGyn Specialists

7900 Fannin St Ste 2650

Houston, TX 77054

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Community Health Choice
  • EmblemHealth
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HAP Insurance

Learn about Dr. Maccato

See how frequently Dr. Maccato performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Pregnancy Ultrasound
high
Maternal Anemia
high

Dr. Maccato's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Obstetrics & Gynecology

• Endometriosis
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • Gestational Diabetes
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum
  • Intrauterine Growth Restriction
  • Maternal Anemia
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Placenta Previa
  • Preeclampsia
  • Pregestational Diabetes Mellitus
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Symptomatic Menopause
  • Yeast Infections

• Birth Control
  • C-Section
  • Colposcopy
  • Destruction or Excision of Lesion of Cervix (incl. LEEP)
  • Destruction or Excision of Vaginal Lesions
  • Pregnancy Test
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Tubal Ligation
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)
  • Vaginal Delivery and VBAC
  • Vaginal Surgery
  • Vaginosis Screening

Medical School | Graduated 1984
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Maccato has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Maccato does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maccato and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Maccato's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maccato to family and friends
Dr. Maccato's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Maccato was recommended to me by multiple coworkers. Was my first baby and I knew I found the right doctor upon my first visit. He takes time during each appointment to answer questions and calmly explains the next steps moving forward. I never felt rushed during an appointment and his staff was always quick to return a call. I would never consider seeing another ob-gyn.
in Houston, TX |
He is the most nice and professional ob I have. As a patient with poor English skill, I never worry about misunderstanding because he explains the result very detail and easy to understand. His nurses are very kindly and helpful. The office always remind appointment time before the appointment date to make sure you won't miss it. During my delivery, he kept encouraging me to make vaginal delivery and made quick right decision to help vaginal delivery. If you are looking for an ob, call him!
Houston, TX |
Dr. Maccato is one of the best physicians I have ever had. As a nurse, I've worked with many doctors, and Dr. Maccato has one of the best bedside manners I have come across. He takes the time to get to know his patients, listens and answers questions, and gives wonderful explanations. He is an exceptional patient advocate and a skilled physician. You never feel rushed through an appointment with him, and his care is comprehensive. I cannot recommend Dr. Maccato enough!!
Katy, TX |
Dr Maccato is the best OBGYN ever! He is patient, highly skilled and very compassionate. He delivered our daughter and I recently went back for my annual well woman visit. He cares about his patients and listens. He will never rush you and takes time to answer all your questions. You will never regret choosing Dr Maccato as your doctor. He is the very best in his field and has a true calling to his profession! Awesome doc!
in Houston, TX |
I have been under Dr. Maccato's care for the past 6 years. He delivered both my kids and he's quite possibly the best doctor I have ever had- in any specialty. His bedside manner is excellent. I wish he was my everything doctor
Houston, TX |
Dr Maccato is probably the best physician I've ever seen. He listens and address every concern. He explains all of his procedures and suggestion completely. I've been a patient for almost 20 years and would never voluntarily go to someone else.
Houston, TX |
Dr.Maccato has been my ObGyn for several years now. I love that he always takes the time to just sit and talk with me about not only my health, but my family and general well being. He is very soft spoken and talks to me during the exam which makes it easier for me. His nurse and staff are always pleasant and helpful. If I need to leave a message for his nurse my call is returned the same day. He is an excellent doctor!
Highlands, TX |
Wonderful and caring doctor and staff! Great bedside manner.
in Houston, TX |
I look forward to seeing Dr. Maccato every apptointment. Being my first pregnancy and the road leading up to my positive pregnancy text I really am thrilled to be in his care. Any worries or concerns I have are always erased when I have my ultrasound with him and he assures me everything is going well. If I have questions the nurse always get back to me the same day. He has a gentle way about him and my husband also sees that we are in good hands.
Houston, TX |
Excellent doctor. Expert in his field. Highly recommend. Has been my doctor for many years!
Houston, TX |
Fr.Maccato was such a nice, caring, and understanding doctor. It was a pleasure to have him as my doctor. I would most definitely recommend him
Pearland, TX |
When I was pregnant with our first child, I found Dr. Maccato through good reviews found on another site. Dr. Maccato is the perfect blend of good bedside manner, clear/concise, frank/honest, funny/witty and kind/empathetic. I did not hesitate to return to this practice for my second pregnancy. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They are always on time. I also liked that I got a peek at my baby via ultrasound on every single visit, which I understand is not the norm.
in The Woodlands TX |
He is the best!!! Incredible attention and the staff is very friendly, he was very atten in all my pregnancy, I feel very blessed to have met Doctor Maccato!!
in Houston, TX |
The friendliest staff, nice environment, & Dr.Maccato is a great Obgyn he makes me feel comfortable would highly recommend him to everybody!
Pearland, TX |
To say that Dr Maccatto is an exceptional doctor does not even come close to describing him correctly. He truly takes all the time I need and I know I have his full, uninterrumpted attention. Both my husband and I trust him with my life and with our children's life. He is the best.
in Houston, TX |
Best OB ever. Most professional, helpful and friendly doctor you will ever encounter. I highly recommend him for everyone. You won't regret it. He is tells you the truth and follows up with you whenever you need him and as fast as he can. He always has a solution for every problem. He is trustworthy and My experience with him has been beyond great. I am thankful I found him.
Houston, TX |
Had a great experience delivering my first baby with Dr. Maccato. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Loved labor and delivery with him.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Maccato and his staff are wonderfully reassuring and helpful. From scheduling to follow up I am constantly aware that I am in the best facility for myself and my baby.
Houston, TX |
He is the best!! I will never forget him with his help in two pregnancies!! He is heaven send!
in BAYTOWN |
Dr Maccato is the most caring OBGYN i have ever visit. This past March I experience my second miscarriage and had a DNC performed i had a couple of complications emotionally and physically. He was so compassionate my feelings and reassured me it was not my fault and that everything was going to be okay, while in the hospital he made it a priority to stop by and check on me and also called me himself not have his nurse call for him, truly heaven sent Doctor.
in La Marque, TX |
Dr. MaCCato has been the best doctor I have seen in a long time. He is courteous, kind, and very informative. He does not rush you and takes time out to answer any of your questions. He makes you feel important and not just another patient He has to see. I would recommend this doctor over anyone else! His staff members are very friendly and welcoming. Their wait time is very minimal (I waited 10min, if that). Everything was very clean and sterile...including the restrooms.
The Woodlands , TX |
Dr. Maccato is very considerate of his patients, he pays attention to one's problems and shows empathy.
Have you seen Dr. Maurizio Maccato, MD?
Are you Dr. Maccato?

Blue Choice
  • Community Health Choice
    Emblem Health
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA