Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD

Phlebology •  Male

Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD is a Phlebologist in Frisco, TX. He is affiliated with medical facilities Dallas Medical Center and Ohio Valley General Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Giraldo to book an appointment.

Medilaser, Cosmetic Surgery and Vein Center

Medilaser, Cosmetic Surgery and Vein Center3110 Main St Ste 150 Frisco, TX 75033

Dr. Giraldo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Giraldo

Dr. Giraldo?
What People Say About Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD
I had cool sculpting in the past and was not pleased with the final results. Things were uneven and I had a few areas where it felt hard and was told by the NP that is was scar tissue. I always heard bad things about Lipo but after my consult with Dr Giraldo he eased my mind and concerns. I saw pictures of real patients. He uses aqua-lipo. I went for it!! I’m so glad I did. I no longer have the unevenness and hard areas around my flanks and stomach area. His staff took great care of me and called several times to check on me. He truly cares about the well being of his patients. I would highly recommend Dr Giraldo and his staff at Medi Laser.
Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
Dr. Giraldo is very professional and his staff makes you feel comfortable. If you want to have a natural and effective result, I highly recommend Medilaser
Norka – Oct 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
I had my breast implants for 12 years. I was wanting to go bigger and even after my first boob job I was not very happy. They were done by another Dr. in Dallas. So after my consult with Dr. Giraldo I knew he was the Dr. for me. He suggested a larger size with more cleavage and I agreed. WOW I LOVE them NOW! They are so beautiful and I finally have cleavage! His staff was amazing and I did not have to go under anesthesia so my recovery was so easy. I highly recommend him and have sent three friends who love his work as well.
Brandi – Sep 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
It's my 1-year anniversary of a liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift procedure by Dr. Giraldo. I am extremely happy with the results. Dr. Giraldo has perfected the procedure so that results don't diminish. In fact, I actually put on a few pounds recently and people (who haven't seen me for a while) compliment me on my weight loss. It's because I look so much more proportioned and years younger. Dr. Giraldo is the Best!
K. Roder – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
OMG! I just left Dr. Giraldo's office. After Xeomin and fillers, I look at lest 10 years younger and feel fabulous. Dr. Giraldo is a perfectionist and his results show it. I strongly recommend him.
Carol S. – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
First off, I'm so utterly thankful I chose Dr. Giraldo and his staff. I spent hours looking at Dr. Giraldo's work online. I would go back and forth to the top 3 dr's in the area and every single time I would go back to Dr. Giraldo's site. So, I did it. I went to a consult. I was sold immediately when we started talking about the details of the abdomen, the sculpting, his artistry and how he takes great care in making sure every single detail is addressed. And, I was astounded at his honesty when pursuing other plastic surgeries I easily could have had him do. However, he loves the human body and it's features. I could hear his passion in his voice and how he really wants his patients to look authentic, natural -- not disproportionate. I had the FULL TUMMY TUCK+LIPO. I'm absolutely thrilled. I still can't believe how amazing I look. All post op appointments were so amazing!!! Dr. G Rocks!!
Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
Horrible experience - DO NOT GO HERE - the facility is a joke and he will ruin your body. I would caution anyone considering going to go somewhere else
Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
I had the resurfacing procedure last week. Dr G did a sensational job on my lips, so I trusted him to do the same on my face. I felt no pain through the procedure, as I was medicated. There was no pain the next day. I am 7 days post op and pink with slight peeling. I can’t wait to see the end result! I highly recommend Dr G.
Mar 22, 2018
Excellent Results, World class surgeon, professional staff
Greg in Frisco,Texas – Mar 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
Dr. Giraldo is incredibly talented and knowledgeable. I was very nervous prior to meeting with him, but he was very patient, kind and honest. A year went by between my first consultation, and my final consultation with him before I decided to go through with a lipo and BBL fat transfer. I wish I hadn't of waited because the results were fantastic. He truly is an artist and master of his craft. Dr.Giraldo's attention to detail is unmatched! I would highly recommend him!
Pittsburgh, PA – Nov 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
Dr. Giraldo is absolutely amazing at what he does. He explains everything thoroughly, answers any questions, is very honest, takes his time with you and makes you feel extremely comfortable. I did my research on Dr. Giraldo and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon. His staff is extremely attentive and I am more than pleased with the surgery, recovery process as well as final results. Dr. Giraldo definitively exceeded my expectations.
Oct 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
Dr. Giraldo did an awesome job with my breast augmentation. I get so many compliments on them. I had basically no boobs before the surgery and they look so natural, people who didnt know me before the surgery have no idea that they're fake.
Sep 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
Dr. Giraldo provided me the confidence and trust to decide to move forward with my breast augmentation that I was dreaming about for years, but I was so afraid of due to possible complications and risks. Before, during and after this procedure I could not have asked for a better team to make me feel cared for, pamper me and be with me through the highs and lows of this process. I am so happy with the results, I love to go shopping now and I love the way I look! My confide...
Jul 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
I am a 43 year old mother of four children. I am a doctor from Brazil living with my family in Texas in support of my husband's studies here. After I had my children, my body changed a lot which left me not very happy with myself. I always had the desire to do an abdominoplasty with liposuction and dreamed of having my 20 year old body back. In Brazil, we have excellent plastic surgeons. I consulted with a few surgeons an even a had preoperative exams. But as doctor kno...
May 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
Antes de la ciruguia tenia baja autoestima y ahora mi vida a mejorado drasticamente. EL Dr. Girlado es muy bueno y lo recomiendo porque el vela por el bienestar del paciente y no por el dinero. Desde la primera consulta el Dr. Giraldo me ha hecho sentir comoda y al 100% puedo confiar en el.
Apr 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
A month ago I had Xeomin for the very first time. It is amazing, all of my forehead lines are gone and the wrinkles around my eyes are faded. I feel 5 years younger. I love Dr. Giraldo's technique, he does not leave you with an overdone look and crazy eye brows screaming plastic surgery, but he gives you a perfect natural younger look. I cannot express how happy I am. I totally recommend him. Dr. Giraldo is very professional and patient.
Mar 29, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
I was nervous at first phlebectomy. I had a consult in 2007 with another physician but never did the procedure. After meeting Dr Giraldo I felt very comfortable with him and I'm so glad I had it done. He used local anesthesia so I was alert, able to drive myself home and do my daily tasks. The staff is nice, attentive and professional. The staff and doctor make sure that the patient comes first! It is nice not having to go to a hospital. I felt so much more relaxed and c...
Dec 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
I had pondered forever to do a few adjustments to my body but always talked myself out of it. I felt I was being vain and shallow until finally one day a friend brought me with her to her appointment with Dr. Giraldo. we spoke casually about some of my concerns. He validated everything I was feeling and made me feel confident that I was not alone. I had a consultation and wanted to move forward with a liposuction and fat transfer to the breast. I was too afraid and wait...
Nov 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
Have been a patient since 2013, very professional staff and Doctor. Would highly recommend.
Nov 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
i am a very picky person and a perfectionist...it took me a year to find perfect surgeon like Dr. Giraldo..i can bet you cannot find better surgeon than him. i love his work..he gave me body i been dreaming all my life. He explained me everything really well before surgery and answered all my questions very patiently. before and after surgery him and his staff were very helpful and always available. they made the whole process very easy for me....i got aqualiop and fat t...
Oct 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Giraldo?

Dr. Giraldo accepts

Dr. Giraldo accepts the following insurance:

Select
Health Net
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred PPO
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Giraldo treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Giraldo's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Benign Skin Tumor
  • Biopsy
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Neck Rejuvenation
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Varicose Vein Procedure
  • Varicose Vein Surgery
  • Vein Ablation
  • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wound Care and Management
  • Wrinkle Removal
  • Wrinkles
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

Dr. Giraldo earned his degree from Javeriana University, Colombia and has received extensive surgical training at Allegheny General Hospital, University of Pittsburgh and Harvard Medical School. Most recently he received the Award for Excellence in C...

• Phlebology

Harvard Medical School/Bidmc, Boston, Ma
Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA
Javeriana University School Of Medicine, Bogota, Colombia
1992
Nassau County Medical Center/SUNY at Stony Brook

• America’s Top Surgeons in Cosmetic Surgery, Consumer’s Research Council of America, 2013
  • Highest Chief-Level Resident on the 1997 ABSITE, Allegheny General Hospital, 1997
  • Highest Senior-Level Resident on the 1996 ABSITE, Allegheny General Hospital, 1996
  • Award for Excellence in Cosmetic Surgery Education, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, 2014