Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD

Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Male

Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Frisco, TX and has been practicing for 33 years. He specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, general surgery, and more.Read his story

Medilaser, Cosmetic Surgery and Vein Center

3110 Main St Ste 150

Frisco, TX 75033

• Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • Health Net
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Giraldo's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Giraldo's Top Procedures and Conditions

Varicose Vein Procedure

Dr. Giraldo performs Varicose Vein Procedure more than 5% of his peers

Dr. Giraldo performs this procedure more than 5% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Endovenous Ablation of Varicose Veins

Dr. Giraldo's conditions and procedures:

• Abdominoplasty
  • Benign Skin Tumor
  • Biopsy
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Minimally Invasive Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Neuromodulation
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Varicose Vein Procedure
  • Varicose Vein Surgery
  • Vein Ablation
  • Venous Doppler (Legs and Arms)
  • Venous Sclerotherapy
  • Wound Care and Management
  • Wrinkle Removal
  • Wrinkles
  • YAG Laser Capsulotomy

To provide the best care with the least risk.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • General Surgery
  • Phlebology

Allegheny General Hospital
2001
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
2000
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC)
1992
Nassau County Medical Center/SUNY at Stony Brook
1986
Javeriana University School Of Medicine
2001
2000
1992
1986

• Highest Chief-Level Resident on the 1997 ABSITE, Allegheny General Hospital, 1997
  • America’s Top Surgeons in Cosmetic Surgery, Consumer’s Research Council of America, 2013
  • Highest Senior-Level Resident on the 1996 ABSITE, Allegheny General Hospital, 1996
  • Award for Excellence in Cosmetic Surgery Education, American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, 2014

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Giraldo?
Dr. Giraldo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I had the resurfacing procedure last week. Dr G did a sensational job on my lips, so I trusted him to do the same on my face. I felt no pain through the procedure, as I was medicated. There was no pain the next day. I am 7 days post op and pink with slight peeling. I can’t wait to see the end result! I highly recommend Dr G.
Excellent Results, World class surgeon, professional staff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
Dr. Giraldo is incredibly talented and knowledgeable. I was very nervous prior to meeting with him, but he was very patient, kind and honest. A year went by between my first consultation, and my final consultation with him before I decided to go through with a lipo and BBL fat transfer. I wish I hadn't of waited because the results were fantastic. He truly is an artist and master of his craft. Dr.Giraldo's attention to detail is unmatched! I would highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
Dr. Giraldo is absolutely amazing at what he does. He explains everything thoroughly, answers any questions, is very honest, takes his time with you and makes you feel extremely comfortable. I did my research on Dr. Giraldo and I would definitely recommend him to anyone who is looking for a plastic surgeon. His staff is extremely attentive and I am more than pleased with the surgery, recovery process as well as final results. Dr. Giraldo definitively exceeded my expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
Dr. Giraldo did an awesome job with my breast augmentation. I get so many compliments on them. I had basically no boobs before the surgery and they look so natural, people who didnt know me before the surgery have no idea that they're fake.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
Dr. Giraldo provided me the confidence and trust to decide to move forward with my breast augmentation that I was dreaming about for years, but I was so afraid of due to possible complications and risks. Before, during and after this procedure I could not have asked for a better team to make me feel cared for, pamper me and be with me through the highs and lows of this process. I am so happy with the results, I love to go shopping now and I love the way I look! My confide...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
I am a 43 year old mother of four children. I am a doctor from Brazil living with my family in Texas in support of my husband's studies here. After I had my children, my body changed a lot which left me not very happy with myself. I always had the desire to do an abdominoplasty with liposuction and dreamed of having my 20 year old body back. In Brazil, we have excellent plastic surgeons. I consulted with a few surgeons an even a had preoperative exams. But as doctor kno...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
Antes de la ciruguia tenia baja autoestima y ahora mi vida a mejorado drasticamente. EL Dr. Girlado es muy bueno y lo recomiendo porque el vela por el bienestar del paciente y no por el dinero. Desde la primera consulta el Dr. Giraldo me ha hecho sentir comoda y al 100% puedo confiar en el.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
A month ago I had Xeomin for the very first time. It is amazing, all of my forehead lines are gone and the wrinkles around my eyes are faded. I feel 5 years younger. I love Dr. Giraldo's technique, he does not leave you with an overdone look and crazy eye brows screaming plastic surgery, but he gives you a perfect natural younger look. I cannot express how happy I am. I totally recommend him. Dr. Giraldo is very professional and patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
I was nervous at first phlebectomy. I had a consult in 2007 with another physician but never did the procedure. After meeting Dr Giraldo I felt very comfortable with him and I'm so glad I had it done. He used local anesthesia so I was alert, able to drive myself home and do my daily tasks. The staff is nice, attentive and professional. The staff and doctor make sure that the patient comes first! It is nice not having to go to a hospital. I felt so much more relaxed and c...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
I had pondered forever to do a few adjustments to my body but always talked myself out of it. I felt I was being vain and shallow until finally one day a friend brought me with her to her appointment with Dr. Giraldo. we spoke casually about some of my concerns. He validated everything I was feeling and made me feel confident that I was not alone. I had a consultation and wanted to move forward with a liposuction and fat transfer to the breast. I was too afraid and wait...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
Have been a patient since 2013, very professional staff and Doctor. Would highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
i am a very picky person and a perfectionist...it took me a year to find perfect surgeon like Dr. Giraldo..i can bet you cannot find better surgeon than him. i love his work..he gave me body i been dreaming all my life. He explained me everything really well before surgery and answered all my questions very patiently. before and after surgery him and his staff were very helpful and always available. they made the whole process very easy for me....i got aqualiop and fat t...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
Can't believe how great I look, truly a miracle. Everyone at the office was phenomenal, and Dr. Giraldo is a true artist. I went from an abdominal area I couldn't ever hide even in a Muumuu Dress to wearing a bikini! I will forever be grateful, and the best part was how QUICKLY I recovered, and with minimal discomfort. LOVE the decision I made!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
I got a LIPO and a BBL and the experience was great! The staff was always friendly and welcomed me by my name every time! The doctor is truly caring, patient, and an artist when it comes to this type of work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
My experience with Dr. Giraldo was excellent. I searched a long time for a doctor that I would be comfortable with and I'm so glad I chose him. The service was top notch and I was very satisfied with the doctor's knowledge and expertise. The information he provided during my initial consultation made me very comfortable going in for the procedure and everything went just as he had described. I am also very happy that he monitored my progress post-op up to 1 year.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
Dr. Giraldo is hands down the most caring, attentive and professional doctor I have ever met. I recently had Aqualipo and a Brazilian butt lift surgery and I could not be more excited and happier with the results. He and his staff walked me through absolutely any question I had. He is meticulous and takes a lot of pride in his work which made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Giraldo to anyone thinking of having this type of surgery. He is the BEST!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
After pregnancy and having an c-section, i was very insecure about my body. Mainly, my stomach. I knew from my first consultation visit that he would be the doctor to change my life! Dr Giraldo gave me my dream body remoiving my access skin, shaping and sculpting my body just as i imagined! I was really nervous about having my surgery, Dr Giraldo and his staff made the process much easier, they made me feel safe and very welcomed. Before surgery Dr. Giraldo made sure i w...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
This could not have been a better experience. The procedure was very well explained and the results are amazing. I have suggested Dr. Giraldo to friends and neighbors and they have experienced the same terrific results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mauricio Giraldo, MD?
I was beyond impressed with my experience at Doctor Giraldo's office. My first visit with Doctor Giraldo I was completely blown away by how helpful and kind he was. His staff was extremely helpful and answered all my questions. The day of my consultation I felt so comfortable that I scheduled my appointment for liposuction. There was never an issue with scheduling or talking to a staff member. The day of my surgery I felt so happy and comfortable for new beginnings. I c...
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Giraldo?

Insurance accepted

Buckeye Community Health Plan
Medicare
Great West Healthcare-Cigna
Coventry Health Care
Health Net
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
Tricare

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Giraldo treats patients.