Dr. Mauricio Castellon, MD

Dr. Mauricio Castellon, MD

Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Mauricio Castellon, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Melbourne, FL. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Castellon is affiliated with Holmes Regional Medical Center.

1499 S Harbor City Blvd Ste 301

Melbourne, FL 32901

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Castellon

See how frequently Dr. Castellon performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reconstruction
Breast Lift Surgery
Breast Ptosis

Dr. Castellon's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Plastic Surgery

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Second-Degree Burns

• Head and Neck Surgery
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis

• Albany Med College
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Albany Med College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Castellon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Castellon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Castellon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Castellon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Castellon to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Castellon's Performance
in Palm Bay, FL |
I had a Tummy tuck & liposuction of the flanks 10 days ago. Dr Castellon, his staff & Crain creek surgical center were all amazing to work with. I felt so comfortable and happy with everyone, every step of the way.
in Melbourne, FL |
Dr. Castellon performed reconstructive surgery on my breast after a bi-lateral mastectomy. All I have to say is that he is WONDERFUL. He is caring, kind, and his staff is the same. I can't say enough good things about him. Dr. Castellon makes one feel comfortable and like you are his only patient. He gave me information about cancer that I didn't not get from my cancer surgeon. I recommend him to everyone.
in Palm Bay, FL |
Recently I had a double mastectomy with reconstruction.... My experience with Dr Castellon and his staff has been fantastic... They are all very kind and caring....best of all... My breasts look great... With the extensive surgery that I did have... It's amazing how great the reconstruction turned out. Everything went exactly as it was planned, I would highly recommend anyone having this type of surgery to see Dr Castellon, you will not be disappointed!
in Micco, FL |
I had very asymmetrical breasts and got implants to even them out. After 15 years I needed new ones. I went to Castellon with my issue. He took out two different size implants and put in two of the same size. I paid over $8,000.00 for this quack to make me asymmetrical again!!! When I tried to get him to fix his mistake, he stopped answering my calls. I wanted a refund so I could have a reputable doctor fix his mistake and he refused that too. BEWARE and research him first. I'm not alone.
in Sebastian, Fl |
Went in for breast implants... Now have 2 completely different size breasts with nipples pointing in opposite directions. He walked away. Kept the money. I now look like a freak.
in Micco, FL |
This doctor talks a good game and does not back it up. He does incredibly terrible work and then walks away. Of course he keeps the money. If you are looking to have plastic surgery done, keep looking. This is not who you want to go with.
in Melbourne, FL |
He is the best at what he does. . And his bedside manner just tops it off. Dr Castellon takes care of his patients and his skill is unsurpassed.
in Melbourne, FL |
I am so excited about the results of my breast reduction and lift. I look 20 years younger. Dr. Castellon is amazing! His staff are amazing as well. I have never been to an office that is so loving and caring. This has been consistent from the first time I called to speak to them and has continued through all my check up appointments. I actually look forward to my visits to the doctor! Thank you, Dr. Castellon and staff!
Have you seen Dr. Mauricio Castellon, MD?
Are you Dr. Castellon?