Dr. Maureen Schmersal, MD

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) •  Female

Dr. Schmersal

Sharp Rees-stealy Clinical Laboratory - San Diego Main

2929 Health Center Dr San Diego, CA 92123

Dr. Maureen Schmersal, MD is a Nurse Practitioner in San Diego, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schmersal to book an appointment.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Schmersal treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Schmersal accepts

Dr. Schmersal accepts the following insurance:

Dr. Schmersal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schmersal

2.1

Dr. Schmersal?
Horrible NP, I will make sure I NEVER get any type of care from her again! I was in shock by her poor level of care. If you got good service from her consider yourself lucky.
Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maureen Schmersal, MD?
I had an appointment with this doctor and do not recommend her at all. I scheduled a visit with her to deal with painful intercourse and she tried to put the speculum in without proper preparation, which caused me great pain. Then, she was dismissive of my questions and the fact that I was in pain. She wanted to leave as soon as possible without talking to me about any questions and appeared irritated when I said I had questions. Other gynecologists were able to examine me without pain.
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Cathy in San Diego , CA – May 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maureen Schmersal, MD?
This is a review for her office staff. Ran a few minutes late to appointment and called to say so, staff assured me it was 100% okay and not to worry. Rushed over there for them to tell me they can't see them. Keep in mind that this was an emergency appointment. Super frustrating office service and no urgency to find sooner appointments. Definitely miss the ease of Scripps and will be going back at the end of the year.
San Diego – Oct 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maureen Schmersal, MD?
She kept prescribing me things to stop by heavy bleeding, not listening to my concerns about what the problem would be. Emailed her about how I wasnt feeling good and she said to just double my dosage of bc pills. In the end, I needed an urgent blood transfusion. Changed to a different doctor and he figured out what was wrong wih me within days, and I had myomectomy surgery a week after seeing him. A very painful experience not only physically but mentally and emotionally.
Tina in San Diego, CA – Jan 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maureen Schmersal, MD?
I don't understand the 2 star rating to be hones. Maureen has been super friendly and highly professional at every single appointment during our prenatal care. I would definitely recommend her to anyone else, and trust her medical opinion. She takes her time with patients, and answers every question we have. We absolutely love her, and will be coming back for future women's healthcare.
Lisa F in San Diego, CA – May 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maureen Schmersal, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Schmersal?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)