Dr. Maureen Mulcahy, MD

Dr. Maureen Mulcahy, MD

Ear, Nose, and Throat  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Maureen Mulcahy, MD is an otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Lake Oswego, OR and has been practicing for 19 years. She graduated from University of Arizona in 1993 and specializes in ear, nose, and throat, pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat), and more.Read her story

17704 Jean Way Ste 101

Lake Oswego, OR 97035

• First Choice Health
  • Guardian
  • Health Net
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Mulcahy

See how frequently Dr. Mulcahy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Earwax Buildup
Ear Disorders
Nosebleed

Dr. Mulcahy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Mulcahy's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Mulcahy "I have been in the Portland area since 1993. After graduating from the University of Arizona College of Medicine, I began a surgical residency in Portland at OHSU. I started my medical practice as a solo practitioner in 1999. Over the years the practice has grown and we now have 5 physicians, 2 audiologists and an allergy nurse. I feel very fortunate to be working with such a wonderful group of colleagues. I have limited my practice to 3 days per week, to allow me to be more involved in my daughter's care and activities. I live with my husband and daughter in Lake Oswego. We enjoy being outdoors whenever possible. I love to lap swim, and do some cycling and Pilates when time allows. I also do some windsurfing in the Gorge and I am a certified SCUBA diver."

This content was provided by Dr. Mulcahy "I strive to provide the level of care and attention that I would want for my family members.  As a physician, I feel that an important aspect of my job is make sure you understand fully what is going on with your body, and to discuss various ways we can approach the problem.

I am open to alternative or complementary medical practices such as naturopathic medicine and acupuncture and believe that often a combined approach is best. "

• Ear, Nose, and Throat
  • Pediatric Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
  • Rhinology

• Otolaryngology
    Accredited by: American Board of Otolaryngology*

• Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Coblation Tonsillectomy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Excision or Destruction of Palate or Uvula Lesion
  • Excision or Destruction of Tongue Lesion
  • Head and Neck Surgery
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Thyroidectomy
  • Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Turbinate Reduction

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University of Arizona
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • University of Arizona
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • OHSU And Portland Va Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Or Health Science University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Mulcahy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mulcahy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mulcahy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mulcahy's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mulcahy to family and friends

Dr. Mulcahy's Performance

GOOD

Mainly, Dr. Mulkahy has integrity issues. My son has an enlarged lymph node on his neck. It has been there for 3/4 year. An ultrasound was done in January with a plan to do another ultrasound in April to see if it changed. Come April, without even seeing him again, she refused to order the...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I recently underwent sinus surgery with Dr. Mulcahy to fix a deviated septum and clear my sinuses. Dr. Mulcahy explained my options clearly and left the decision to me. She and her staff clearly explained the surgery and recovery when I decided on this option and prepared me well. The results of my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
After two hours of waiting to see Dr Mulcahy, I was blessed with a 10 minute assessment of the audiologist report. She completely misunderstood my reason for visit. Even though I corrected her, my medical report indicated that I was there for dizziness (which I explicitly denied) and giddiness...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option2