Dr. Maureen Adair, MD

Child & Adolescent PsychiatryFemaleAge 68

Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Dr. Maureen Adair, MD is a Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialist in West Lake Hills, TX and has over 42 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Baylor College Of Medicine in 1980. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Maureen Adair, MD
5524 Bee Caves Rd Bldg D West Lake Hills, TX 78746

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Child & Adolescent Psychiatry Specialists in your area

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Adair's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Adair accepts

Dr. Adair's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Adair

1.8

Dr. Adair

I would give this woman zero stars if I could. Under her care for about a year, I got worse. After being SA’d, she victim blamed and shamed me. She would ramble and tell her own stories for multiple hours; she charged by the hour BTW. I would not recommend her to ANYONE. I dreaded meeting with her every week. After one meeting with a different psychiatrist, I was put on correct medication for my condition, something she couldn’t achieve for a year.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Oct 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maureen Adair, MD?
Dr. Adaire does not listen to outside family input. 7 other Dr. diagnosed my family member with TOTALLY different condition for the last 18 years. She felt that my family member was not diagnosed correctly and took a TOTALLY different approach. My family was threatened and someone was attacked because of her NEW approach and still thinks her diagnosis stands. Someone was hurt because of her lack trust in her patients family. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND her to anyone I know.
Jun 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maureen Adair, MD?
What should be 15 min medication check ups could last 1-2 hours. Rambles and goes on tangents very easily, hard to keep on task. Talks more about herself and tells stories more than she talks with the patient about relevant topics. Scheduling is difficult and she is not a prompt responder. Is always running late and I often shown up to appointments and she texts me 10min before we start to cancel or postpone.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maureen Adair, MD?
Late to almost every appointment, up to 2 hours. Failed to respond in a timely manner to simply sign forms so we could get reimbursed by insurance. No respect for other's time.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
Austin, TX – Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maureen Adair, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Adair?

• Child & Adolescent Psychiatry

Inst Living
1984
Inst Living
1981
Hartford Hospital
1980
Baylor College Of Medicine

Is Dr. Maureen Adair, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Maureen Adair, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Adair's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Maureen Adair, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Adair accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Maureen Adair, MD's office located?

Dr. Adair's office is located at 5524 Bee Caves Rd Bldg D, West Lake Hills, TX 78746. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Maureen Adair, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Adair has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Maureen Adair, MD?

5524 Bee Caves Rd Bldg D West Lake Hills, TX 78746