Dr. Maura Cintas, MD

Dr. Maura Cintas, MD

Pediatrics  |
37 reviews

Dr. Maura Cintas, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Miami, FL. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Cintas is affiliated with Nicklaus Children's Hospital, Baptist Hospital of Miami and Kendall Regional Medical Center....See Less

My Doctors Pediatrics

• Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Cintas

Dr. Cintas' Experience

Dr. Cintas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• Bridgeport Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Overlook Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Cintas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cintas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cintas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Cintas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cintas to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Cintas' Performance
    GOOD
in Miami, FL |
Sensible doctor, that listen and go above and beyond to solve any health issue that your kid my be facing. Responsive team !!
Miami, FL |
I am very satisfied with the care this facility has provided for my two children over the past 14 years. One of my children has a complicated case and Dr. Cintas has always spent a lot of time helping me and my husband. The care is genuine and extremely good. I have nothing but gratitude for the doctors and staff.
in Miami, FL |
La Dr. Cintas es una de los mejores pediatras . La ayuda que ha dado no sólo a mis hijos, sino a toda mi familia por 9 anos es increíble. Por supuesto que tienes que esperar en la oficina de un médico, pero sin duda vale la pena. El médico esta con usted hasta que todas sus necesidades están satisfechas. Definitivamente recomiendo este médico.
in Miami, FL |
Llevo 6 años dando gracias a Dios de conocer a nuestro angel la Dra. Cintas. Porque ademas de una Excepcional Profesional , la considero un amiga porque gracias al cuidado , dedicacion y entrega hacia mi hijo Autista , he logrado sacarlo adelante. Cada uno de sus consejos ,ayuda, experiencia ,paciencia ,cariño , ademas del gran compromiso que tiene con cada uno de sus pacientes . Hace que ocurran esos milagros que toda Madre y/o padre espera. Mil gracias Dra. Cintas Ud. Es nuestro heroe
Miami, FL |
I am writing this review because my family and I have been coming to this practice for years and I do not understand these other reviews. I will never bring my children to another pediatrician. This office is family oriented, honest, and caring. The care is genuine and professional. They truly know what they are doing and try to provide the best care possible for each patient. Every doctor's office has a wait ESPECIALLY if you are a walk-in and they always accept walk-ins. No complaints.
in Miami, FL |
I enjoyed my office visit. Very professional and caring doctor.
in Miami, FL |
Very good pediatrician cares and takes time..
in Miami, FL |
Not a nice person. Was very insensitive to my son. He suffers from pdd and not a perfect child but deserved respect nonetheless and not be called a stupid child as this doctor called him. To be honest, knowing that Dr Cintas was never able to have children might explain for this hostility. Must be terrible for her being both a woman and pediatrician and never knowing what it is to be a parent. Still, not an excuse for this insensitivity on her part. Wait time was horrendous.
in Miami, FL |
After my first, and only visit. Suffice to say that my experience with Dr Maura Cintas demonstrated that this person does it care whether she gives good or bad medical care. The wait time was beyond anything I ever experienced. Over 3 hours and once she was ready to see me, rushed me out the door and wouldn't entertain some of my questions. I have private insurance United health insurance and I won't waste time with this doctor or anyone affiliated with My Doctors Pediatrics.
in Miami, FL |
UNETHICAL doctor! She did not respect my treatment choice for a vitamin supplement for my newborn. It could be given with a shot or orally. I decided to do it orally but the vitamin was on back order. Even though it was not medically necessary, she wanted my son to get the shot instead of the oral. Because I was adamant with my decision, she called child protective services and LIED and said my child had a serious illness I was refusing to treat! He had NEVER been diagnosed with any illness!
in Miami, FL |
I would never recommend coming here! I haven't changed doctors cause my kids are already so big and moving on to regular doctors but the wait in this place is just frustrating! For a regular physical or shots it might be explainable. All I need is to pick up school physical forms and they made me come in again for a consult. Talk about milking my insurance. But 3 hours is just uncalled for! I will not be coming back! This was the icing on the cake!
I highly recommend
Amazing Doctor
Best in the business
Best doc
Have you seen Dr. Maura Cintas, MD?
Are you Dr. Cintas?