Dr. Maura Cintas, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Miami, FL and has been practicing for 27 years. She specializes in pediatrics, pediatric medicine, and more.

Dr. Cintas accepts

(305) 330-1929

Dr. Cintas accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Staywell (Wellcare)
Neighborhood Health Partnership
Wellcare of Georgia
Medicaid

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Cintas treats your condition or procedure

37.2093023255814%

Dr. Cintas?
Dr. Cintas' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Maura Cintas, MD
Dr. Maura Cintas exemplifies what a pediatrician should be. The reason for wait time is because she evaluates each and every child completely including their physical, mental, and emotional well-being. My kids have been seeing her since school-age and are now in college and still seeing her. If you want an in and out doctor and a one size fits all philosophy this is not the doctor for you. If you want someone that cares about each and every patient and will not miss a beat, then su
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maura Cintas, MD?
Highly recommend this practice and doctor. The staff feels likes family and they are always available to help. If you are looking for a family atmosphere and 30 + years of experience, this is the place.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maura Cintas, MD?
Fake reviews. Look at Dr cintas reviews elsewhere and especially dating back more than six months and you will see her reviews have been constantly bad. After my visits I saw that even some old bad reviews were taken out by healthgrades I guess dr cintas paid off them to remove them. Go to her office on Miller drive and you will see an example of how bad it is. What can you expect from dr cintas? Never even had children of her own, doesnt knows how to deal with them or the moms. wont go back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maura Cintas, MD?
I am very pleased with the service provided at My Doctor's Pediatrics. My family and I love the staff and feel at home. Although there is a wait, Dr. Cintas is very attentive to detail and never fails to give you the necessary time for each patient. She makes sure the patient and the parent are taken care of. She genuinely cares about her patients and I am happy to recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maura Cintas, MD?
I had my third visit with my newborn and I am more than satisfied. This office is like no other, they will go above and beyond to help you and they truly care about each and every one of their patients. If you want a family atmosphere and genuine care for your children, I highly recommend this office. Although there is a wait time, each doctor spends as much time necessary with each patient to satisfy both the parent and child's needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maura Cintas, MD?
Honestly, I have been coming to this doctor for 12 years and I cannot come to understand why there are people who are so ungrateful. This doctor will spend all her time to help each patient and parent. She has devoted her whole life to giving these patients the best possible service and care. I cannot be more satisfied with Dr. Cintas and her devotion to helping my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maura Cintas, MD?
Sensible doctor, that listen and go above and beyond to solve any health issue that your kid my be facing. Responsive team !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maura Cintas, MD?
I am very satisfied with the care this facility has provided for my two children over the past 14 years. One of my children has a complicated case and Dr. Cintas has always spent a lot of time helping me and my husband. The care is genuine and extremely good. I have nothing but gratitude for the doctors and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maura Cintas, MD?
I am writing this review because my family and I have been coming to this practice for years and I do not understand these other reviews. I will never bring my children to another pediatrician. This office is family oriented, honest, and caring. The care is genuine and professional. They truly know what they are doing and try to provide the best care possible for each patient. Every doctor's office has a wait ESPECIALLY if you are a walk-in and they always accept walk-ins. No complaints.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maura Cintas, MD?
I enjoyed my office visit. Very professional and caring doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maura Cintas, MD?
Very good pediatrician cares and takes time..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maura Cintas, MD?
Not a nice person. Was very insensitive to my son. He suffers from pdd and not a perfect child but deserved respect nonetheless and not be called a stupid child as this doctor called him. To be honest, knowing that Dr Cintas was never able to have children might explain for this hostility. Must be terrible for her being both a woman and pediatrician and never knowing what it is to be a parent. Still, not an excuse for this insensitivity on her part. Wait time was horrendous.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maura Cintas, MD?
UNETHICAL doctor! She did not respect my treatment choice for a vitamin supplement for my newborn. It could be given with a shot or orally. I decided to do it orally but the vitamin was on back order. Even though it was not medically necessary, she wanted my son to get the shot instead of the oral. Because I was adamant with my decision, she called child protective services and LIED and said my child had a serious illness I was refusing to treat! He had NEVER been diagnosed with any illness!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maura Cintas, MD?
I would never recommend coming here! I haven't changed doctors cause my kids are already so big and moving on to regular doctors but the wait in this place is just frustrating! For a regular physical or shots it might be explainable. All I need is to pick up school physical forms and they made me come in again for a consult. Talk about milking my insurance. But 3 hours is just uncalled for! I will not be coming back! This was the icing on the cake!
I highly recommend
Amazing Doctor
Best in the business
Best doc
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Maura Cintas, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Cintas?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Cintas treats patients.