Dr. Maura Cintas, MD

Dr. Maura Cintas, MD

Pediatrics  |

Dr. Maura Cintas, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Miami, FL. She is 56 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Cintas is affiliated with Nicklaus Children's Hospital, Baptist Hospital of Miami and Kendall Regional Medical Center.

My Doctor Pediatrics

• Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • EmblemHealth

Learn about Dr. Cintas

Dr. Cintas' Experience

Dr. Cintas' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics

• Bridgeport Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1990
  • Overlook Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1992

Dr. Cintas has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cintas does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cintas and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cintas' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cintas to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Cintas' Performance
in Miami, FL |
Highly recommend this practice and doctor. The staff feels likes family and they are always available to help. If you are looking for a family atmosphere and 30 + years of experience, this is the place.
in Pinecrest |
Fake reviews. Look at Dr cintas reviews elsewhere and especially dating back more than six months and you will see her reviews have been constantly bad. After my visits I saw that even some old bad reviews were taken out by healthgrades I guess dr cintas paid off them to remove them. Go to her office on Miller drive and you will see an example of how bad it is. What can you expect from dr cintas? Never even had children of her own, doesnt knows how to deal with them or the moms. wont go back!
in Miami, FL |
I am very pleased with the service provided at My Doctor's Pediatrics. My family and I love the staff and feel at home. Although there is a wait, Dr. Cintas is very attentive to detail and never fails to give you the necessary time for each patient. She makes sure the patient and the parent are taken care of. She genuinely cares about her patients and I am happy to recommend this office.
in Miami, FL |
I had my third visit with my newborn and I am more than satisfied. This office is like no other, they will go above and beyond to help you and they truly care about each and every one of their patients. If you want a family atmosphere and genuine care for your children, I highly recommend this office. Although there is a wait time, each doctor spends as much time necessary with each patient to satisfy both the parent and child's needs.
in Miami, FL |
Honestly, I have been coming to this doctor for 12 years and I cannot come to understand why there are people who are so ungrateful. This doctor will spend all her time to help each patient and parent. She has devoted her whole life to giving these patients the best possible service and care. I cannot be more satisfied with Dr. Cintas and her devotion to helping my family.
in Miami, FL |
Sensible doctor, that listen and go above and beyond to solve any health issue that your kid my be facing. Responsive team !!
Miami, FL |
I am very satisfied with the care this facility has provided for my two children over the past 14 years. One of my children has a complicated case and Dr. Cintas has always spent a lot of time helping me and my husband. The care is genuine and extremely good. I have nothing but gratitude for the doctors and staff.
Miami, FL |
I am writing this review because my family and I have been coming to this practice for years and I do not understand these other reviews. I will never bring my children to another pediatrician. This office is family oriented, honest, and caring. The care is genuine and professional. They truly know what they are doing and try to provide the best care possible for each patient. Every doctor's office has a wait ESPECIALLY if you are a walk-in and they always accept walk-ins. No complaints.
in Miami, FL |
I enjoyed my office visit. Very professional and caring doctor.
in Miami, FL |
Very good pediatrician cares and takes time..
in Miami, FL |
Not a nice person. Was very insensitive to my son. He suffers from pdd and not a perfect child but deserved respect nonetheless and not be called a stupid child as this doctor called him. To be honest, knowing that Dr Cintas was never able to have children might explain for this hostility. Must be terrible for her being both a woman and pediatrician and never knowing what it is to be a parent. Still, not an excuse for this insensitivity on her part. Wait time was horrendous.
in Miami, FL |
UNETHICAL doctor! She did not respect my treatment choice for a vitamin supplement for my newborn. It could be given with a shot or orally. I decided to do it orally but the vitamin was on back order. Even though it was not medically necessary, she wanted my son to get the shot instead of the oral. Because I was adamant with my decision, she called child protective services and LIED and said my child had a serious illness I was refusing to treat! He had NEVER been diagnosed with any illness!
in Miami, FL |
I would never recommend coming here! I haven't changed doctors cause my kids are already so big and moving on to regular doctors but the wait in this place is just frustrating! For a regular physical or shots it might be explainable. All I need is to pick up school physical forms and they made me come in again for a consult. Talk about milking my insurance. But 3 hours is just uncalled for! I will not be coming back! This was the icing on the cake!
I highly recommend
Amazing Doctor
Best in the business
Best doc
Have you seen Dr. Maura Cintas, MD?
Are you Dr. Cintas?